autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mike Phillips's Detailing Boot Camp September 29th & 30th

I am trying to get everything in order to make this date...If I am unable to when will the next boot camp be (rough time-frame- 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year?) Thanks, I hope to see you in September.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by JLC View Post
    I am trying to get everything in order to make this date...If I am unable to when will the next boot camp be (rough time-frame- 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year?) Thanks, I hope to see you in September.

The class schedule is pretty much set, 3 full-day, weekend classes a year.

1. Last weekend in January
    2. First weekend in May
    3. Last weekend in September

I'd recommend clicking the two links below and then clicking on all the "Picture $ Comments" threads in each forum group because what you'll see is a lot of people get a lot of training and having a lot of fun.

You can also read past students comments and they are always overwhelmingly positive just like they're all overwhelmingly positive for the 7 years I taught the Saturday Detailing 101 and Saturday Advanced Class for Meguiar's at their Corporate Office.

I always try to have cool cars to work on, not just demo panels, cookie sheets or rental cars as you find most other classes.

The class days are long but I make them fun and basically do a brain dump in two days.

Post Thanks / Like

It's good to know that there's more than one Boot Camp session per year. If I had the spare money I'd definitely head down this year...oh well. Hopefully next year I'll be able to do it. Reading about proper detailing techniques, or pretty well anything for that matter, is one thing but hands-on training is a lot better.
    Hassan

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the cost for the classes themselves? Don't seem to see a price. I'm interested in maybe driving down from Chicago for the January class. Thanks!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by blknitro11 View Post
    What is the cost for the classes themselves? Don't seem to see a price. I'm interested in maybe driving down from Chicago for the January class. Thanks!

The two day class is $600.00 and that includes a $200.00 merchandise credit on Autogeek.net.

Here's the link to the store page where you sign-up and pay for the class just like you were purchasing a product.

Lots of specific information on the store page too...

Mike Phillips' Detailing Boot Camp - Sept. 29-30, 2012

Plus I keep this at the bottom of the forum homepage, you can simply click on the picture. And at the top of the homepage is a picture or graphic you can click on.

And with this post, I'm heading out to lead the team of guys doing the extreme makeover on a Honda tonight...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mike!

you the man!

Post Thanks / Like

Just a heads up, had someone that can't make it to class so I have one more opening!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12