autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

SHOCK and AWE Detailing Class! TOOLS - TOOLS - TOOLS!

SHOCK and AWE Detailing Class! TOOLS - TOOLS - TOOLS!

We are 3 weeks out from my second BIG 3-day detailing bootcamp class!

Dates are,

Friday, April 30th
    Saturday, May 1st
    Sunday, May 2nd

The class is almost full. If you don't want to miss out on this class, then call Andre ASAP and get signed-up.

1-800-869-3011 x1244

These are the MOST hands-on car detailing classes on planet EARTH! There are simply no other classes that compare to the VOLUME of

• Tools
    • Techniques
    • Topics
    • AND>>>>>>>> the VOLUME of CARS you get to train on. There simply are ZERO CHAIRS!

If you want, or like or need to sit in a chair - I strongly recommend finding another class. By the time Sunday afternoon rolls around, "yes" there will be some chairs and tables because you're going to be so exhausted - you're going to need a chair. So being the benevolent kind of guy I am - AFTER you finish wetsanding 2 cars, removing the sanding marks using ROTARY POLISHERS and then remove your holograms using ORBITAL polishers - THEN... we bring out some chairs. It's lunch time by now and you will finally get to have a chair to sit in while you eat your lunch.

But that's it. Look... I would have some chairs on Friday and Saturday but there's too much to do. Too much to learn. These are HANDS-ON classes. Not sit in a chair look at the wall (look at a power point presentation), and fall asleep. These are intense, high-action, full immersion car TRAINING classes. The best in the industry bar none.

As I type, this class is almost sold out, so if you want to attend, call Andre. If he doesn't answer, leave a voice mail and SPEAK YOUR PHONE NUMBER SLOWLY and then REPEAT IT SLOWLY. Don't make it hard on him to call you back.

1-800-869-3011 x1244

IF you're web-savvy - you can also sign-up online.

Click here to sign-up online

NOTE: I start my classes ON TIME. We start each day at 7:30am SHARP. We will NOT wait for you. So get here by 7:00am, enjoy some fresh hot coffee, donuts and bagels and mentally prepare to start learning when the clock hands hit 7:30am.

See you here!

Mike Phillips

Re: 2021 May SHOCK and AWE Detailing Class! TOOLS - TOOLS - TOOLS! - PADS and PRODUCTS

More....

It's SHOCK & AWE Time!

Dr. ColorChip

First up on Friday morning, Tony Pando and myself will share the Dr. ColorChip Commercial System for doing professional quality rock chip and scratch repair.

Dr. ColorChip Commercial System. It's a real honor to be given such a valuable set of tools. I promise to do my best to show the correct techniques to make professional, permanent repairs using this complete professional grade system.

Here's Tony Pando going over the Dr. ColorChip Commercial System

303 Products

David Gutierrez, DJ Goodson and Drake Stapleton - all from 303 Products will be here to showcase the new 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating.

If you have not seen my review and the freaking amazing results from this product, check it out here,

Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

Solution Finish

Chris West from Solution Finish has not confirmed yet if he will be here with us but either way, you will learn how to correctly use Solution Finish on a number of cars in this class.

Chris West showcasing Solution Finish on a 2005 Pontiac Aztec Fuel Splash Protector

Steve Persia will be showcasing the IGL class sharing IGL compounds, polishes and coatings!

Remember - we start Friday morning at 7:30am SHARP!

Mike Phillips

Re: 2021 May SHOCK and AWE Detailing Class! TOOLS - TOOLS - TOOLS! - PADS and PRODUCTS

More...

After Dr. ColorChip, we move onto PAINT CORRECTION & Ceramic COATINGS.

On this first day you will use all these tools on 6 or more cars.

The class ends when you finish the last set of cars. This usually takes us to the 5:30pm time frame.

Mike Phillips

More....

We start again at 7:30am SHARP on Saturday morning with FLEX tools.

I think the FLEX tools multiply at night after everyone leaves Autogeek?

After the first set of two cars for FLEX tools, next I cover what I have always called and taught as,

Production Detailing

This is where you learn to use an AIO to get in and get out FAST. For most detailers, this is your entry level detailing package. If you're an enthusiast taking this class, this is for daily drivers and larger things that you don't want to do multiple step detailing to and/or ceramic coatings.

I also call this,

FREE-FOR-ALL

By this time on Saturday, you will have used all the tools pictured above. NOW you get to choose and use any tool or tools you want to revisit or spend more time with, thus free-for-all.

Rotary Polisher Class

After you finish 2-3 cars for the Free-For-All class, next we move onto a DEDICATED class on how to buff out a car using a ROTARY POLISHER. After you finish another set of at least 2 cars, it will be the end of the Saturday class, usually around 5:30pm and you will now have detailed anywhere from 12 to 15 cars.

You're going to be tired but you're going to be a lot smarter than when you first arrived. Not only will you now what to do... you'll know what NOT to do.

You'll now without thinking - how to tackle anything in your driveway or shop.

You'll also be ready for a GREAT night's sleep. We also have Meet-n-Greet at the Courtyard Marriott. It's a lot of fun.

Mike Phillips

More...

Here's cars for this class...

1951 5-Window Fugly

1967 Mustang GT350 Convertible

1970 Mach I

1962 Corvette

2002 Lotus Esprit Twin Turbo Anniversary - Edition #0001 of 100

1934 Ford 3-Window Coupe Streetrod - Basecoat/Clearcoat Paint System - ALL swirled out!

1935 Hudson Terraplane Streetrod - Basecoat/Clearcoat paint system and yes, all swirled-out!

This is a co-workers 2001 Honda Civic - LOVE the wheels!

1992 Cadillac Eldorado Touring - Cloth top - We'll go over RaggTopp products with this car

2019 For F150 - Texas Cadillac

2016 Ford Focus ST with Matte Graphics - Dr. Beasley Demo Car

Sunday Wetsanding Class

Fresh, custom purple paint job on this Dodge Ram Truck.

1948 Chevy Suburban Streetrod - Fresh Custom Paint

Glass Polishing

The class will be removing the swirls, scratches and wiper marks out of two cars for this class.

1957 Corvette

1970 Boss Mustang

The owner of this Mustang says the windshield is so bad it's dangerous to drive at night. When it arrives I'll get some pictures.

Here's what they'll be learning to use...

Mike Phillips

Continued....

As I type, this class is almost sold out, so if you want to attend, call Andre.

1-800-869-3011 x1244

If he doesn't answer, leave a voice mail and SPEAK YOUR PHONE NUMBER SLOWLY and then REPEAT IT SLOWLY.

Don't make it hard on him to call you back.

Mike Phillips

More....

For this class, my special VIP Guests will be!

Chris Racana, the Director of Success with Dr. Beasley's

Mike Surane U.S. Regional Sales Manager with FLEX, Skil and Ego power tools!

Steve Persia With IGL Coatings will be here!

David Gutierrez and DJ Goodson from 303 Products!

Dylan Von Kleist and Jason Brennan will both be here representing RUPES!

Rod Kraft - Sales Manager - Eastern Region - Griot's Garage

Tony Pando from Dr. Color Chip!

When people say so-and-so is the nicest guy you'll ever meet! They're talking about Tony Pando! Plus he'll make doing rock chip repair super easy for pro results every time!

Jim Lafeber aka Dr. Beasley!

Jim is not only an incredible chemist! He's also you new best friend - yes he's that nice of a guy. The kind of guy you want as a neighbor! He'll be here to share all his new chemistry with the NSP line of product PLUS the new LS-10! (a really cool spray-on coating)

Post Thanks / Like

AMAZING.

Too bad i'm way on the other side of the country.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to come for this class but I’m afraid of flying because of COVID. I have been told several times I shouldn’t worry. I would drive but it’s a long way from Chicago.

Mike Phillips

Re: SHOCK and AWE Detailing Class! TOOLS - TOOLS - TOOLS!

The first car has arrived for next week's class.

This is a 1935 Chevy 2-door Sedan Streetrod with Corvette suspension.

The paint is HAMMERED! My class is going to have to work their butts off to get this one right and tight!

More cars coming in as I type...

Mike Phillips Classes? The MOST hands-on classes on planet Earth - Guaranteed.

No chairs. No sitting. No boring. No B.S.!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast