autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

How to get to Autogeeks Show Car Garage Detailing Class

How to get to Autogeek's Show Car Garage Detailing Class

Autogeek.com
    7744 SW Jack James Drive
    Stuart, FL 34997

Google Maps Directions

Just call me OCD...

First let me say - I deal with a LOT of people that come to Autogeek, specifically LooKing for the garage. And every since the new building was erected in FRONT of Autogeek's building - simply put, people get confused trying to find us.

Both buildings are big. The building in front of the Autogeek building blocks your view. Then, there are a zillion doors around the building BUT you are looking for only ONE door.

Parking is also an issue. Some of our neighbors in the front of the Autogeek Garage are tick persnickety if outsides park in THEIR parking spaces. I totally get it. So I have taken the time to take a few pictures and then edit them with text and drawings to make it as SIMPLE as possible to,

• Locate our building.
    • Locate where to park
    • Locate the door to walk in.

Once you get here and find the door you'll be fine. There will be hot coffee, donuts and bagels to your right as you walk in the door - help yourself. The bathrooms are down the hall, both Andre and myself will point you in the right direction.

Remember - ALL my classes here at Autogeek start at 7:30am SHARP. At 7:30am it's no longer time to get coffee, use the bathroom, talk to your new buddies - it's time to START class. We have more tools, techniques and topics to get through than any other class you can find on planet Earth. So please arrive early. Enjoy some coffee and donuts and be ready to start learning and also having fun!

Directions

From a local hotel

Most of you will be staying at either the Courtyard Marriott Hotel or the Holiday Inn Express. If so, you'll want to go West on Kanner Highway, (that's towards the I-95 Freeway), and then take a RIGHT on Jack James Drive. The Kanner Highway is a main artery that runs straight into Stuart, or Palm City. If you're staying at a hotel further into Stuart, Jensen Beach, or Palm City, you'll be taking the Kanner Highway towards the I-95 Freeway to get to Autogeek.

Driving in from the North or South on I-95

Some of you will be driving in on the I-95 Freeway. Autogeek is the 101 Exit for Stuart/Indian Town. If you're heading North, you'll take the 101 Exit to the right and then go Left under the I-95 Overpass. If you're coming South on I-95 you will take the Stuart/Indian Town 101 Exit to your right and then curve and turn right off the exit. The exit will dump you off just before Jack James Drive.

There's a Mobil Gas Station on the Jack James Drive entrance. Go past the gas station and follow Jack James Driver through a few curves until it straightens-out like you could race the 1/4 mile. Go down about an 1/8th of mile and you'll be making a left hand turn into the Industrial Park where Autogeek is located. See the pictures below.

This is an aerial view of the general area

Once you get onto Jack James Drive - follow it through a few curves and then when it straightens out like you could RACE the 1/4 Mile - we're just down the road on the left.

Drive PAST the first building.

The parking lot on the left hand side of the second building is open parking for Autogeek customers.

Do NOT park between the two buildings.

I really tried hard to make this as clear as air.

2. Likes Bruno Soares liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: How to get to Autogeeks Show Car Garage Detailing Class

Just to comment...

GPS sends people to the back of the building. Yeah I know, sooner or later they can figure it out.

Me?

I don't like anyone traveling here, arriving the first day for class at O'Dark Thirty --> struggling. Or getting frustrated.

So yeah, I'm sending the link to this to everyone taking the upcoming car and boat detailing class. If it helps, if it makes it easier and faster then it's win/win

Now to add some text to the above - I was called away for a washing machine repair. I'll have something to say about this topic too.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow....

Everything looks different! Used to be all grass and open spaces in front of AutoGeek garage!!!

Tom
    Mr Tommy's
    Wash, Buff, Wax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Now to add some text to the above - I was called away for a washing machine repair. I'll have something to say about this topic too.
    You too ? Yesterday the neighbor lady called in a panic, her washer had flooded her laundry room and adjacent hallway. Big mess but simple repair ... bad water inlet valve.

Mike Phillips

If you're reading this - it's because I just sent you an e-mail with the link to this thread to show you where to park when you arrive for the class.

And... here's the boats you'll be training on this weekend.

TRAINING BOATS for the 2021 MARCH Boat Detailing Class

See you here!