autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

September detail class?

So between a global pandemic, a potential super volcano explosion, aliens coming to earth, and an asteroid most certainly destined for our planet this year, the way things are going, is the September detailing class going to happen? I'd love to attend, as I have airline vouchers to use up.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: September detail class?

I hope you get to go.
    Jim

Mike Phillips

Hi Mike,

First - Thank you for your trust in Autogeek and myself to sign-up for one of our classes. Our history is one of offering the best hands-on training classes in the industry. This is backed-up by years of photo-documentation showing people on their feet working on cars, not sitting in chairs.

Second - After an internal discussion here at Autogeek as to how to move forward in light of the current situation, the decision was made that "yes" we will plan on holding this class as scheduled.

While we here at Autogeek will commit to holding the class we can't control outside factors like will people being willing to travel at that time, (besides you).

Moving forward we will commit to holding the class as scheduled with an exclusion to cancel the class 30 days out from the date of the class if there are too few people signed-up.

For this reason, anyone planning on flying as a part of their travel arrangements should plan on purchasing the flight insurance to get a refund on their airfare if the class is in fact cancelled - again, due to circumstances out of Autogeek's control.

Mike Phillips

Continued...

For everyone that will read this thread into the future, here's the link to sign-up for the 3-day Detailing Boot Camp class in September

Mike Phillips Detailing Boot Camp - September 25th, 26th, & 27th

We here at Autogeek have committed to holding this class hoping that by then, America and the World will be past the point of health, safety and travel concerns related to the Coronal Virus. As a pre-caution, if you're flying into Florida from outside our state, we would strongly recommend purchasing flight insurance just in-case circumstances outside of Autogeek's control cause us to cancel the class.

The decision to cancel will be made an announced 30 days prior to the first day of the class and that will be Wednesday, August 26th.

If you have any questions about taking this class, please feel free to call either Andre or myself or send me an e-mail if you prefer.

Mike Phillips: 1-800-869-3011 x1206

Andre: 1-800-869-3011 x1244

Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Continued...

For everyone that will read this thread into the future, here's the link to sign-up for the 3-day Detailing Boot Camp class in September

Mike Phillips Detailing Boot Camp - September 25th, 26th, & 27th

We here at Autogeek have committed to holding this class hoping that by then, America and the World will be past the point of health, safety and travel concerns related to the Coronal Virus. As a pre-caution, if you're flying into Florida from outside our state, we would strongly recommend purchasing flight insurance just in-case circumstances outside of Autogeek's control cause us to cancel the class.

The decision to cancel will be made an announced 30 days prior to the first day of the class and that will be Wednesday, August 26th.

If you have any questions about taking this class, please feel free to call either Andre or myself or send me an e-mail if you prefer.

Mike Phillips: 1-800-869-3011 x1206

Andre: 1-800-869-3011 x1244

Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net

Thank you. Email sent.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike,
    I attended this class back in Jan-2019 in order to try out all the tools and supplies.

What new tools do you have in this year's class given all the new releases by Rupes, Griots, and Flex?

I am looking for good reason to escape the house and come try out new stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering if things have changed in light of the new virus explosion in Florida?
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike,
    With a large class this September, what personal protection gear should we bring?

Assuming mask and latex gloves?

With a full class, I know it can be noisy, do you provide ear plugs?

Just over two weeks away and need to start my packing list.