autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Training Cars for the May 2020 3 day Car Detailing Bootcamp Class

Training Cars for the May 2020 3 day Car Detailing Bootcamp Class

The next 3-day car detailing class here at Autogeek is the first weekend of May. The last 3-day class for the year is the last weekend of September.

I do my best to bring in HUGE cars and COOL cars. The kind of cars you would see Dave Kindig, or Chip Foose, or Dennis Gage have on their TV shows. They need to be BIG because these are HANDS-ON training classes and I cover a LOT of tools. So I need huge cars so everyone attending gets plenty of time behind the tools.

I just confirmed the first car for the May class. This is a magazine quality build car inside and outside except - it needs a full PAINT CORRECTION and CERAMIC COATING INSTALL.

1938 Chevy Master Deluxe Streetrod

Stay tuned. I normally have 12 to 13 cars like you see above for my big 3-day classes. As I confirm more cars I'll add pictures to this thread.

Mike Phillips

Re: Training Cars for the May 2020 3 day Car Detailing Bootcamp Class

More...

Our 3-day classes always sell out. So if you snooze you lose. Reserve your space for this class ASAP. These are the MOST hands-on classes on Planet Earth. There's seriously nothing else like them. I cover more tools, products and techniques than anything else available and I'm the ONLY guy that teaches both car and boat detailing classes that also documents the cars plus the before, during and after shots of what YOU get to do when you attend any class I teach.

These classes are 3 days long. The first 2 days is all about paint correction and ceramic coatings. You will detail 12 cars the first 2 days. You will use ALL the popular tools, RUPES, FLEX and Griot's, and multiple, multiple brands of compounds, polishes, ceramic coatings and all the other cool products used to detail cars inside and out.

The third day we wetsand cars. That's right, cars. Not demo hoods or cookie sheets, real cars and usually real streetrods with fresh custom paint jobs. That's how wetsanding is done in the real-world and that's how I teach it here at Autogeek. In fact, I have more documented full wetsanding classes on real cars than anyone else in the industry. We cover hand sanding and machine sanding and then how to use rotary polishers to remove 100% of the sanding marks.

The price of the 3-day class is $1,495.00

To reserve your space you can do one of two things,

1: Call Andre at 1-800-869-3011 x1244

OR

2: >>> Click this link to sign-up online <<<

Hope to see you at a future detailing class.

Also - I meet a LOT of people that always say,

One of these days I want to take one of your detailing classes...

Just to note, I won't be teaching these forever. So clear your schedule, figure out your budget and get signed-up while you can.

Mike Phillips

More...

On the Monday after any of my 3-day classes I offer IDA Phase 2 Skills Validation Testing. I am a Recognized Trainer for the IDA. If you think you are ready to take and pass the Skills Validation Test, then sign-up through the IDA website to reserve a time slot.

Monday, May 4, 2020

IDA Certification Event - Phase II (SV) presented by Autogeek.com

Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm EDT
    5 spaces available

Monday, September 28, 2020

IDA Certification Event - Phase II (SV) presented by Autogeek.com

Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm EDT
    5 spaces available

All IDA Certification Events

Mike Phillips

This post space saved