autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Wetsanding Class in September - The REAL DEAL! No HOODS in this class!

Here's one of the vehicles my class in September will be learning the art of wetsanding.

1949 GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup

I have more documented classes showing my class learning to wetsand on actual streetrods and muscle cars than anyone else on Planet Earth. (I can dig up the links if anyone would like me to)

The wetsanding class takes place on the third day of the 3-day class. This class is coming up real fast. Get signed-up. Click the link below to sign-up online.

Mike Phillips Detailing Boot Camp - September 27th, 28th, & September 29th

Or call Andre at,

800-869-3011

x244

If he doesn't answer, it's because he's on vacation. He's real good about returning phone calls.

Mike Phillips

In the May class we had another truck for the class to learn Wetsanding

That’s one.

Rest of pics here...

Pictures: May 2019 Detailing Bootcamp Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wetsanding Class in September - The REAL DEAL! No HOODS in this class!

Awh geeze, there are a few body shop people down here that would benefit from attending one of your classes Mike but the Wet Sanding part especially. The amount of “fix it” style jobs I do or at least get asked to do (some I won’t even touch) where it’s either lack of know how or just plain laziness, where body shops have wet sanded but have made a meal of it is a little scary.

Surely sometime during the apprenticeship stage this must be taught???

A valuable skill to learn, not something I commonly need to carry out in terms of a full wet sand but it sure is nice to know I can do so safely & with confidence.

Great canvas Mike, it’s going to look drop dead gorgeous once y’all are done with it.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ

Great canvas Mike, it’s going to look drop dead gorgeous once y’all are done with it.

I always appreciate the trust our local car guys have to turn the streetrods over to strangers to Wetsanding, cut and buff.

Nothing wrong with learning on a demo hood out of the salvage yard - I’ve used hoods in the past. But learning on the real deal has REAL impact.

I’m going to add more pictures of the cars that have been used for Wetsanding classes to this thread.

All these years of documenting the cars and the work separates our classes from all the rest.

A picture tells a thousand words...

Thousands of pictures tells ?

Mike Phillips

There is no other class on Planet Earth where you get to wetsand some other guy's Streetrod.

Call Andre to get signed-up

800-869-3011

x244

Or click this link - Mike Phillips Detailing Boot Camp - September 27th, 28th, & September 29th

See you here!