autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: Training Cars for the May 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class here at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida

***Update***

Here's a 1956 Chevy Bel Air that will be at this class. I've been told the paint is a wreck.

I'll be at an upcoming car show where the owner will have this car and I'll get some picture pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Training Cars for the May 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class here at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida

Amazzing another over the top class , cant wait gunna have a blast,

Mike Phillips

***Update***

Here's another car for the Show Car Detailing class...

Low mileage 1966 Mustang
    Local car guy just bought this classic Mustang. He was told it had the original paint but I tested it and the paint appears to be a basecoat/clearcoat paint system. It has lots of swirls and contamination. The interior is also very grimy.

Mike Phillips

***Update***

Here's a car for the Production Detailing Class

2011 Buick Regal

I met the owners of this car at the local Lew's Crew Tuesday Night car show. They told me they paid a mobile detailer $139.00 to detail their car. Wait until you see how badly the detailer hacked up their paint.

Mike Phillips

***Update***

Here's a 2010 Ford Excursion that will be here for the Production Detailing Cars. I don't think it's been properly waxed in years...

Wife set a box of groceries on the hood and then pulled the box off and left these...

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!

Another fine selection of automobiles for this class to work on Mike. Some seriously BIG canvas there too huh! Geeze, that 48 Buick just screams - "lets cruise". One thing that has really stood out for me is - the variety of shapes here. You simply couldn't walk away from this class wondering about tools. Every polisher out there will be put to work in real working situations in this class.

Outstanding, bravo Mike, bravo!

Enjoy the class everyone attending.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post

Wow!

Another fine selection of automobiles for this class to work on Mike.

One thing that has really stood out for me is - the variety of shapes here. You simply couldn't walk away from this class wondering about tools. Every polisher out there will be put to work in real working situations in this class.

Enjoy the class everyone attending.

Aaryn NZ.

Thanks Aaryn!

There's a lot of networking that goes on behind the scenes that no one ever sees. I also just sent the link out for this thread to everone that is attending this class plus our VIP Guests.

It was great having you and your wife and son here back in January 2015 for the class you attended!

From New Zealand to Autogeek for Detailing Boot Camp 2015

And we had some GREAT cars for that class too!

Pictures & Comments: January 2015 Detailing Boot Camp Class!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, boy. Not much time, but I'll start ramping up my push-ups now. Mike that Mustang is nearly exactly the car that my dad rebuilt, and then I drove when I was 17. It turned out cream color, but I know that was the original color.

I'm looking at all of that surface area on all of these, all of those curves and angles, and I'm just drooling. I cannot wait to hit these surfaces! What an opportunity. This is going to be crazy great!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinLow View Post

Oh, boy. Not much time, but I'll start ramping up my push-ups now.

Ha ha...

You'll be fine. The hardest part about your class is the long fight from California to Florida.

No matter how you do it, that's a long day.

Thank you for your trust and signing up for this class.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to training with some fellow AGO forum members! You have some great looking cars lined up Mike.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast