autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mike Phillips

Re: The training cars for the 2016 May Competition Ready 3-day Detailing Class

The Autogeek's Show Car Garage is ready to go!

12 cars
    3 days
    Tons of tools, products and techniques

The coffee will be hot and the donuts will be fresh!

See everyone attending tomorrow morning!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Class was awesome man really enjoyed it and learned a lot. Can't wait to get out in the field and grow, thanks a lot Mike will see you Saturday at the cars n coffee!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ALastingImpression View Post
    Class was awesome man really enjoyed it and learned a lot. Can't wait to get out in the field and grow, thanks a lot Mike will see you Saturday at the cars n coffee!
    It was fun. Everyone work hard as a team.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by ALastingImpression View Post

It was great having you here Tevin!

I know you're going to be a huge success!

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, can't stop talking about the class, the beautiful cars, but most of all the great people who attended. Everyone, from the Autogeek staff, to my classmates, and most of all YOU MIKE made it all worth every penny that was spent! Learned so much with the hands on approach you guys took with us, many great products and techniques you introduced as well. And really the whole experience the entire weekend was just awesome and I for one have started to apply many of these new things to my services for my customers.

Thank you Mike, thank you Autogeek, and thanks to all the great folks with whom I can call "My Friends"

Sean

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123