autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

Review: Speedmaster Tool Rack

Review: Speedmaster Tool Rack

Speedmaster Tool Rack

Organization is the KEY!

Everyone that details cars, or even motorcycles, boats, RVs or anything! Knows being organized is half the work or half the time to do the work.

Here's how to save time - GET ORGANIZED!

The Speedmaster Tool Rack has tons of space to hold all the tools, products and supplies you use all the time. By keeping your tools, products and supplies organized and just as important RIGHT NEXT TO You and whatever it is you're working on you can get the job done faster with less steps walking all over the place tracking down your stuff.

This handy dandy Tool Rack holds pretty much everything and anything you use when detailing.

On the top shelf I have my Porter Cable for machine sanding, my Mirka Abralon Sanding Discs, a bottle of clean water for damp sanding, my Pad Cleaning Spur, my FLEX PE14 with a wool pad for removing sanding marks and my CutMax Compound to use with the FLEX PE14 and ALL IN ONE PLACE!

On the second shelf I have my painter's tape and my 3M Blue Vinyl Tape plus a pad cleaning brush and a clean supply of microfiber towels.

And on the bottom shelf, I have a place to toss my dirty towels BUT keep them off the floor so they don't become contaminated. It's so important to prevent your towels from becoming contaminated otherwise they will scratch paint. I explain the why and the how in my article here. I also have more Mirka Abralon Sanding Discs.

There are 4 caster wheels and two of them lock to keep your Speedmaster Tool Rack exactly where you want it without rolling around.

Review

Anyone that has worked with me knows I have a LOT of carts in the garage to hold and organize all our tools, products, pads and supplies. Anyone that has detailed a car with me or even wash a car with me knows I always have well equipped carts at my side. This is a well-made cart with plenty of storage space for all your tools and supplies. It's the perfect companion cart to the Speedmaster Utility Cart and the Speed Master Rolling Detailer's Cart!

Get organized and get this cart! Heck get a couple of these, maybe the better half would like one for their hobby or business.

On Autogeek.com

Speedmaster Tool Rack

2. Thanks dlc95 thanked for this post
    Likes dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Speedmaster Tool Rack

Love it!

Does it collapse, or disassemble?

Post Thanks / Like

This is a very neat item.

Post Thanks / Like

it would nice if one of the trays (lay the polisher down flat) came with no dividers. that way you can adjust that one tray to your liking whether it be on the top, bottom, or middle. other than that, looks like a nice cart...