autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Review: Speedmaster Utility Cart

Review: Speedmaster Utility Cart

Speedmaster Utility Cart

I AM the CART MAN!

That's right. I love a good utility cart and I can prove it simply by going out to Autogeek's Show Car Garage and giving you a tour of ALL the carts in the garage all fully loaded with tools, product, pads and supplies.

Except one thing.... most of them are kind of small for my tastes. Not a problem, they've been working good for going on 10 years now. But here's the GOOD NEWS! Speedmaster now has a much LARGER cart! And I foresee getting a whole slew of these into the garage for 2019 to replace the old, tired worn out carts and BEST of ALL to provide MORE ROOM for all the tools we sell and I share in our classes!

Check it out!!!!!!!!!

Look at the extra length on the new Speedmaster Utility Cart!

The perfect companion to the Speed Master Rolling Detailer's Cart - AND if you're like me, when you're working on lower body panels it's SO NICE to have a car nearby to hold your tools, pads and products but also have that lower shelf to throw your used towels while keeping them off the floor so they don't become contaminated.

Here on the top shelf I have a supply of Lake Country Force Hybrid Foam Cutting and Polishing Pads, my CutMax, a supply of clean, inspected microfiber towels (all ready to go), and my trusty, dusty FLEX 3401 aka the BEAST! Plus a pad cleaning brush. And there's still room for more stuff like my phone and my camera.

On the next shelf, after the compounding and polishing step I have the FLEX FINISHER and some Lake Country Force Hybrid BLACK Finishing pads and some Red Waxing pads as well as the SONAX EX 05-06. Plus some painter's tape and more pre-inspected microfiber towels all ready to go.

And I love having the bottom shelf to hold my dirty towels and pads. It's so important to prevent your towels from becoming contaminated otherwise they will scratch paint. I explain the why and the how in my article here.

The new Speedmaster Utility Cart also just by chance works great to hold the SCANGRIP Colormatch light on any of the shelves to light up the side of whatever you're working on.

There are 4 caster wheels and two of them lock to keep your Speedmaster Utility Cart exactly where you want it without rolling around.

On Autogeek.com

Speedmaster Utility Cart

2. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Speedmaster Utility Cart

That scangrip light looks pretty serious. Thanks for the review Mike

Mike Phillips

Re: Review: Speedmaster Utility Cart

Quote Originally Posted by chavez885 View Post

That scangrip light looks pretty serious.

Thanks for the review Mike

That's the SCANGRIP Colormatch light. It works good to light up the side of a car or sometimes I use it to light up products when I write a review.