autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Detail Fest 2017 Thank You!

First year in new location and all I can say is WOW! We had fun days up to the event turning the Palm Beach Convention Center into a Autogeek Jr version of our warehouse! First off let me just say we are so very blessed with the most amazing staff, I know they gave us every ouch of energy they had and I cannot express my appreciation enough. They make Autogeek and we are very proud to call them our family!

The Convention Center facility gave us some challenges but we met them as they came, as we look back we know this was the time to make the move and a great decision to have it there. The staff at Convention Center were great working with us and did their best to understand what our needs were.

The Hilton and Marriott hotels we on point, rooms were amazing, property was beautiful and I think it gave all our visitors a good taste of South Florida! Not to mention we were in the heart of City Place with a plethora of things of to do!

We have so many people to thank, Dennis Gage as always a true gentleman and rock star all in one, Bruno Massel, most humble, caring guy I have worked with, Chris Jacobs always makes time in his busy schedule to bring his enthusiastic charm to our show, Barry Meguiar, best person to represent the brand itself and a true car enthusiast on top of that, I actually saw him run after a show car pulling out to tell the guy he liked his car. Then we have AJ and Mike, always working hard behind the scenes on shooting Competition Ready at the show and then meet and greeting attendees, Von Hot Rod, donating his passion for the pin stripe to everyone and he will do the striping on anything you bring him, even a rock this year! Cristy Lee, always gracious and willing to do what she can to promote Autogeek, Ray Evernham, car lover, great with the crowd and so happy to stop and talk with all of those asking for a moment of his time.

For our vendors, this year we had a great crew, we would like to thank you all for coming out; 303, 3D International, American Auctions, Boyd Car Care, Buff and Shine, Covercraft, Dr. Beasleys, Dr. Colorchip, Duragloss, Elliott Museum, Fedex, Flex, Griots Garage, Jay Leno Advanced Vehicle Care, Grit Guard, Gyeon, Gtechiniq, Innovation Tools, Lake Country, McKees 37, Meguiars, Menzerna, Metro Vac, Mothers Wax, Mytee, Optimum, P21s, Poorboys, Premium Finish, Raggtopp, Rupes, Shop Vac, Solution Finish, Sonax, Stoner, Tornador, Wurth, Ecklers, IDA, Hurricanes Dustless Blasting, Mobile Tech Expo and our house brands, Pinnacle, Wolfgang, Blackfire, Marine 31, and Pinnacle Black Label.

Also, thank you to all our vendors that taught seminars during the event, education is the key to helping grow our industry and we greatly appreciate your time.

A new addition this year was an artist that painted several "Ivan" for us, and he did it with his feet! Daniel Pontet does this to music and it was amazing.

For everyone loving the music, we would love to say thank you to Rockin’ Rich, he did a phenomenal job keeping us entertained and informed.

For all the individuals that brought out their beautiful cars to the show, it was beautiful to see them all thanks to all of you. Keeping them all shining and we will see you next year.

To the great crew of Judges, thank you Brain for leading the group, Ron, Stephen, Jerry, Mike, Jaret, Al, Alejandro, Pete, Don, Joe and Charlie!

And finally, FedEx and FLEX we cannot thank you enough for the two companies sponsoring Detail Fest! This show is a very large undertaking and having the support of these two companies but it a lot easier to manage. Thank you both again, Bob at FLEX has always been there to support Autogeek with any adventure we bring this way. Heather and the crew at FedEx step up this year and asked to be a first-time sponsor and they did an amazing job representing!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detail Fest 2017 Thank You!

so great to hear, wish I could have made it. do we get to see the foot painting of ivan?

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a really great time!

Good Job to Meghan and all of the Autogeek staff/team, Already looking forward to next year.

Really awesome time.

Shoutout to the DJ too, He was playing some pretty good music throughout the show!

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent show Meghan and AG crew! And don't forget Rick and Sam from Four Star/Sonus/Ultimia!

This was my 8th straight DF, and it has really grown from the single bay in 2010! The lack of heat was a big plus, but not having food trucks was disappointing. Having 2 class rooms was a good idea, and they did not get filled over capacity by folks just wanting the A/C! The venue was nice and easily accessible.
    I only saw you once on Saturday, and you were moving almost too fast to see!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mc2hill View Post
    Excellent show Meghan and AG crew! And don't forget Rick and Sam from Four Star/Sonus/Ultimia!

This was my 8th straight DF, and it has really grown from the single bay in 2010! The lack of heat was a big plus, but not having food trucks was disappointing. Having 2 class rooms was a good idea, and they did not get filled over capacity by folks just wanting the A/C! The venue was nice and easily accessible.
    I only saw you once on Saturday, and you were moving almost too fast to see!
    Thank you on the Rick and Sam, I didn't forget them we just referred to them as "Premium Finish" which is the Four Star/Sonus/Ultima family, but yes those are TWO amazing guys!
    And I tried not to move too fast this year! LOL I actually was no where near as busy as years past, this venue was amazing to work with!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank ypu Autogeek for another great Detail Fest

Sent from my SM-G930P using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Had an amazzzing time, cant wait till DF 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Always great to come to this event and see some people I only see once a year! (they probably prefer it that way,but thats another story).

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely had a blast
    hopefully in the next coming years, the show cars will grow to be inside and outside!
    I'd def attend again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzscarwash View Post
    so great to hear, wish I could have made it. do we get to see the foot painting of ivan?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast