autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
  1. #1
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Detail Fest 2017 - dates and location

    It's time to start thinking about plans, 2017 will mark our 12th Detail Fest and we plan to make it BIGGER and BETTER than ever before! For the past 11 years we have held Detail Fest on Autogeek property which has been an amazing time. Thanks to all of you and the overwhelming success of the event we must move on to bigger and better things!

    So this coming year we will be having Detail Fest on March 18-19th at the Palm Beach County Convention Center, located at West Palm Beach, Fl. We have 100,000 square feet reserved for vendor area and several class rooms for the event. This will put Detail Fest on the next level with a large variety of vendors, great supply of quality classes taught by some of the best in the industry and an all around amazing time!

    Please save the date, we are working on all of the hotel information and will have that done within a couple weeks, there will be a large selection of hotels to choose from this year. The Convention Center is located right by City Place where you can shop, dine and play! This also puts you less than two miles from the Ocean, so bring the whole family this year and enjoy some time in South Florida. West Palm Airport is only 3.3 miles from the Convention Center, and there are hotels on site and many within a couple miles.

    Stay tuned, we will update you with all of the excitement for Detail Fest 2017 as we finalize all of the exciting details in the next couple of weeks!













    Check out the AutoGeek Page on Facebook

  2. #2
    Senior Member FUNX650's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    18,307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detail Fest 2017 - dates and location

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

    So this coming year we will be having Detail Fest on March 18-19th at the Palm Beach County Convention Center, located at West Palm Beach, Fl.

    We have 100,000 square feet reserved for vendor area and several class rooms for the event. This will put Detail Fest on the next level with a large variety of vendors, great supply of quality classes taught by some of the best in the industry and an all around amazing time!
    Are the Car Shows still going to
    be on Detail Fest's agenda?


    Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

  3. #3
    Senior Member ronkh57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detail Fest 2017 - dates and location

    Quote Originally Posted by FUNX650 View Post
    Are the Car Shows still going to
    be on Detail Fest's agenda?


    Bob
    What ^he^ said.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6,254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detail Fest 2017 - dates and location

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    It's time to start thinking about plans, 2017 will mark our 12th Detail Fest and we plan to make it BIGGER and BETTER than ever before! For the past 11 years we have held Detail Fest on Autogeek property which has been an amazing time. Thanks to all of you and the overwhelming success of the event we must move on to bigger and better things!

    So this coming year we will be having Detail Fest on March 18-19th at the Palm Beach County Convention Center, located at West Palm Beach, Fl. We have 100,000 square feet reserved for vendor area and several class rooms for the event. This will put Detail Fest on the next level with a large variety of vendors, great supply of quality classes taught by some of the best in the industry and an all around amazing time!

    Please save the date, we are working on all of the hotel information and will have that done within a couple weeks, there will be a large selection of hotels to choose from this year. The Convention Center is located right by City Place where you can shop, dine and play! This also puts you less than two miles from the Ocean, so bring the whole family this year and enjoy some time in South Florida. West Palm Airport is only 3.3 miles from the Convention Center, and there are hotels on site and many within a couple miles.

    Stay tuned, we will update you with all of the excitement for Detail Fest 2017 as we finalize all of the exciting details in the next couple of weeks!










    wow!

  5. #5
    Super Duper Moderator Pats300zx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Middletown, Del
    Posts
    4,771
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detail Fest 2017 - dates and location

    Talk about taking it to the next level !!! Wow !! Will be like a "mini-SEMA".


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services




    My 300zx Gallery
    My 350Z
    My 1967 Chevy II Nova

  6. #6
    Senior Member SATracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detail Fest 2017 - dates and location

    Dude, this is amazing

  7. #7
    Senior Member HighEndDetail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cobb county, GA
    Posts
    1,881
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detail Fest 2017 - dates and location

    DTF has grown each and every year. From a small parking lot, with a handful of detailers. To taking over all of Autogeek and the field next to it.
    It never amazes to see how each year it has grow into something so huge.
    See you there..
    Ed

    Moderator/Consultant for Autogeek.net


    To achieve excellence, excellence cannot be rushed. Technique is just as important as the product used.
    While my approach takes more time, the results are far superior.



  8. #8
    Senior Member 57BORNTORUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Palm City, Florida
    Posts
    1,555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detail Fest 2017 - dates and location

    The larger question is will the show cars still be out of doors.
    "Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

  9. #9
    Senior Member swanicyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limerick, PA
    Posts
    9,252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detail Fest 2017 - dates and location

    Will the same hot dog guy vendor still be there? I really liked the Atomic Dog.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sizzle Chest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detail Fest 2017 - dates and location

    Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    Will the same hot dog guy vendor still be there? I really liked the Atomic Dog.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    Excellent question swani!!!! LOL!!!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    www.autodermatology.com

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Detail Fest 2015 Dates
    By Meghan in forum 2015 Autogeek Detailfest
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-19-2015, 12:07 PM
  2. Detail Fest 2014 Dates
    By Meghan in forum 2014 Autogeek Detailfest
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 04:38 AM
  3. Detail Fest Dates Set for 2012!
    By Meghan in forum DetailFest Archive 2006 - 2012
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 12:30 PM
  4. Detail Fest Dates Set for 2012!
    By Meghan in forum Autogeek's DetailFest Info
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 12:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» October 2017

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1234