autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgot half the field?

Any pictures of more cars? Its like the show field was so big that half of it got forgotten. None of the cars around me made any of the pics. Even the twin red/white cars behind me I haven't seen in any photos yet. Just curious

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forgot half the field?

Quote Originally Posted by Redfireshaker06 View Post
    Any pictures of more cars? Its like the show field was so big that half of it got forgotten. None of the cars around me made any of the pics. Even the twin red/white cars behind me I haven't seen in any photos yet. Just curious
    I'm gonna keep my opinions to myself on everything.....
    You sound a little miffed.
    Care to share why?

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Guess that nobody took pics of his car ??

Of all the love I got in person for my 2015. Not one single picture of it

Post Thanks / Like

No. I was around a lot of nice cars. And no photos. Just asking.

Post Thanks / Like

Has nothing to do with my car Ron. I didn't get a chance to go around because I was already sick and walking in the heat wasn't helping. Hence why I asked where the rest of the car pics were

Post Thanks / Like

This was my first time to attend Detail Fest and it was great! I have a greater appreciation for AG and the hard working staff. There were hundreds of cars there and there is no way anyone could get pictures of ALL the cars that were there. Here are a few I took. Hope this helps.

2008 Toyota Tacoma 410,000 miles and still going strong.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Not being there, and reading about 500+ cars I was thinking this will make for some killer gallery somewhere. I mean even if they are not in a thread, they *could* all be loaded into a public access gallery.

I don't really see why taking 2~3~5 photos of each vehicle, (or each section of 2~3 vehicles) would have been terribly impossible in 2 days. I've been known to take hundreds of photos of hundreds of vehicles in just a few hours. Shouldn't have been that hard imho. One camera in a few hours could have done the whole lot. Could have less photos of guys standing around looking at product, (and each other) and more of vehicles standing around looking jus' fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX725 View Post
    You sound a little miffed.
    Care to share why?

Bob
    HEHEHEHEHEHE, Bob that's hilarious, actually it's classic. And I was there. Just curious, why didn't the op take and post any pictures?

Yeah and as he said in a later post it was hot. Hey, I've lived in Florida since 1982 and it was HOT! Especially for this early in the spring. 90 degrees out. So that's pretty much why I didn't take many pics either. Luckily my daughter did, but I've already posted those.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cardaddy View Post
    Not being there, and reading about 500+ cars I was thinking this will make for some killer gallery somewhere. I mean even if they are not in a thread, they *could* all be loaded into a public access gallery.

I don't really see why taking 2~3~5 photos of each vehicle, (or each section of 2~3 vehicles) would have been terribly impossible in 2 days. I've been known to take hundreds of photos of hundreds of vehicles in just a few hours. Shouldn't have been that hard imho. One camera in a few hours could have done the whole lot. Could have less photos of guys standing around looking at product, (and each other) and more of vehicles standing around looking jus' fine.
    With all due respect it was 90ish degrees out and hot as heck for March and it would've taken a long time to take just one QUALITY picture each of all those cars, and most of them started leaving on Saturday at 2pm so you don't have all day. But I'll throw this out there, if you promise to take QUALITY pictures of each car as you posted above both days next year and upload all those photos I'll put $200.00 towards your plane ticket and you cover the rest of your expenses. And I'll even buy you dinner Saturday night. I've been wanting to meet and party with you any way. Sound like a good plan?
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

custmsprty, I barely even made it. I was throwing up all Friday night. Ate something bad I think lol. I couldn't even stand to walk Saturday. But I drove an hour to be there. So I still went, just sat most of the day. If you guys seen me. I was a sweaty mess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast