autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Another Detail Fest, Thank You!

Well another year under wraps, we clogged the road ways, caused a backup all the way to I-95 and had a BLAST!!! It’s always fun to sit back and think about all that happened in these two fun filled days, but this year all I can say is it was AMAZING!!! The crowd was absolutely insane, I have never seen so many Detail Fest fanatics and it just makes us all so happy that everyone had an awesome time.

So many people to thank and I am sure I will miss one but I am going to take a stab at it…
    Dennis Gage from My Classic Car, you are always so ready to jump in and meet your fans-Barry Meguiar host of Car Crazy, you are a true gentleman and thank you for the amazing prayer to start off Saturday- Bruno Massel and Matt Steele with TruckU, love you both to pieces you always make us laugh and have no problem jumping in to assist with anything- Wayne Carini host of Chasing Classic Cars, we love that you like to get out in the field and talk to all of our people they truly appreciate it-John Greviskis host of Ship Shape TV thank you for supporting us and coming out to the event! Velocity came down and did this show like no other, they were here in numbers and showed their support!

As for Vendors, well we have some of the best! 3M, 303, Black Wow, P21s, Covercraft, Dodo Juice, Duragloss, Ecklers, Einszett, Flex, Griots, Grit Guard, Intro Tech, Lake Country, Mothers, Meguiars, Sonax, Menzerna, Optimum, Poorboys, Premium Finish, Rupes, Raggtopp, Solution Finish, Shop Vac, and Southern Pride Food! We cannot do this event without you, you are the reason for this show and we so very much appreciate your support!

Big shout out to all of those who taught classes and held demo’s, Sonax, 3M, the two amazing detailers, Renny Doyle and Joe Fernandez, our very own Mike Phillips, Jason Rose and the Meguiars crew, our Blackfire expert Todd Helme, Forrest and Eric featuring Mothers and Lake Country, you all shared your knowledge with everyone and we all appreciate your time!

To all of those who made the music and sweet sounds at our event, Jennell Eve with Random Play belting out our National Anthem, Tommy Winch playing music both days, and Rockin’ Rich DJ’ing on Saturday. Each of you brought something special to our show, thank you!

And to all the car clubs and individuals that brought out their beautiful cars to the show, our parking lot was so beautiful thanks to all of you. I have never seen that many amazing cars in one place in a long time!! Keeping them all shining and we will see you next year.

And to our sponsors, we cannot do this without you, UPS you “delivered” every year, helping us put this event on and bringing in your cool UPS “rides” to the show. I really want that UPS golf cart!! And Meguiars I have to say you all were awesome, thank you for the sponsorship and all the support, your crew rocks! Thanks to FedEx this year we had a wonderful time at our social at Marriot, great support as always along with bring your Nascar car down to display!

Food Vendors you were amazing I ate way too much food thanks to all of you!
    Thank you to Martin County Sheriff off and the Fire Department for all of your support.

And last but not least… our staff! No one can imagine what it takes behind the scenes to pull this off! We have hands down the BEST staff, they just don’t stop! They have given us 110% for several weeks and this weekend they were beyond amazing! You all rock and I can’t begin to mention every name but I will try to get the bulk!! Barbara, well you keep me on task as always, she is the one that makes this so organized, Joann did awesome with vendor support, Jeff made sure the orders were moving, in our vendors tents we had Andre, Ray, Bobby, Todd, Nick, Bryan doing an amazing job, Mike Phillips in the Show Car Garage teaching away, in Cash & Carry Danielle, Penny, Will, Trey, working hard to keep your orders coming, order pickup for manned by Kristen and Izzy, Chris was running orders for us, Nick did amazing on our tours, Jen was assisting the Meguiars Rig, Brittany was all over social media, Melody taking care of Silent Auction, Mary in the car show registration, Jason, Scott aka KillerWheels, and Mike in the laptop station, Yancy doing the video and live feed, Pat McCall manning the judging, Jill taking care of our vendors, Kendra assisting with orders in Vendor booth, our fine parking crew, Todd, Jonah, Jim, Max, Erik, Anthony, Jim C, JJ, Alfonso in the washing station, Chris G on all of our trash, Jason as door man for classes, and in the warehouse working we had James, Steven, James G, Lucas, Michael, Anna, and Sean and then there was Travis who did whatever I asked him, which was A LOT! To ALL of you I might not say it enough but I am SUPER proud to say you are our employees and so impressed with how well you did once again at Detail Fest. And last but not least my two partners in crime, Jason you did an awesome job preparing this for event and keeping me sane, and to Max, you never say no to us, you always keep the show growing and you plan like no other, it’s a pleasure to work with both of you to pull this event off, so thank you very much!
    We are all very blessed to have this great event, I know I missed some thank you and I apologize but I am beat and mentally not at full charge! So thank you all and hold on to your seats because next year is going to blow you away, even more so then this years!!! Don’t miss Detail Fest 2015, it will be our 10th year anniversary!

Thank you again everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another Detail Fest, Thank You!

Meghan, please don't count yourself out. As always you are an amazing force with all you do at AG. I am so sad that I missed it this year and on god's good graces I'll be there for sure next year. Meeting all of you at AG is on my bucket list. Thank you and all the AG staff for your countless efforts and for all you do for the industry. You people keep it so exciting day in, day out.
    Always keep the shine in your life.

Post Thanks / Like

Meghan,

It was a pleasure meeting you (though you were too busy to sign my shirt) you did an amazing job with Detail Fest working hard and all the running around you were doing. You certainly out your heart into making something enjoyable for all that attend or watch from home!

Thank You!!!!!!!
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evan.J View Post
    Meghan,

It was a pleasure meeting you (though you were too busy to sign my shirt) you did an amazing job with Detail Fest working hard and all the running around you were doing. You certainly out your heart into making something enjoyable for all that attend or watch from home!

Thank You!!!!!!!
    I am NEVER to busy for you!

Post Thanks / Like

to Yancy I really enjoyed those live feeds

Post Thanks / Like

Great work, although I came home empty handed. I really appreciate all the hard work you guys put in to this year

Post Thanks / Like

OUTSTANDING!! You ALL are awesome

Post Thanks / Like

Meghan, it was nice meeting you! I hope the 'Sizzler' has made an ever lasting impression on you...burnt into your retinas! LOL.

Thanks again for a fantastic time at DF and for all your hard work. I look forward to next year's event!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to the entire AG crew, an amazing amount of work (I can only imagine) to pull it all together and it's incredible how you out do yourselves every single year. My hat is off to you all, and thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tpr1634 View Post
    to Yancy I really enjoyed those live feeds
    Thanks enjoyed doing it. Meghan, you said it all, we are a great team and everyone did an amazing job this year. Watch out next year.... it's going to be epic!!!!! Thanks to all and glad you enjoyed Detail Fest 2014, either by being here, working it or viewing it via the LIVE feed.

Yancy Martinez - MNKYHead Car Care

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast