autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another Detail Fest, Thank You!

As a vendor (BlackWow), we had an incredible time talking to customers and hearing their detailing stories. The immense number of attendees to the event was nearly overwhelming on Saturday but it was amazing for sales! What I missed most was hanging out and talking with all my manufacturer buddies and old friends I hadn't seen in years. We jump from the same events to the next..next time we all meet is at SEMA. Each event certainly strengthens our relationships, and FaceBook helps to keep us all informed about what's going on from day to day, but without Detail Fest, it wouldn't be the same. I have a lot to be grateful as I know how time intensive and physically draining it is to hold an event and all of the staff at Autogeek did an amazing job. Great work Meghan and staff!

Richard Lin
    BlackWow, BlackWow Pro, Pre-Wow invented by Richard Lin and all available here at Autogeek.net

Mike Phillips

Hard to say anything that hasn't already been said....

I strongly agree with everyone though.... biggest, best and most fun Detail Fest ever! Super high caliber people all sharing their passion for the car hobby in all it's dimensions.

I'm already looking forward to next year!

Post Thanks / Like

This years detail fest was insane. There were so many people in the vendor tent, one could hardly move. The vendors were complaining, and of course I use that word in a positive light, they were so busy at their booths they could not get away! I think there were more people there on Sunday this year than Saturday last year!

The poor PS561 hotdog guy ran out of dogs on Saturday! The car show was awesome. The entire event was a complete homerun! Not sure how they will top DF#9 next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    I am NEVER to busy for you!
    This is seriously the truth. I cannot tell you how many times I have interrupted Meghan in the middle of something kinda important -like planning the future of this company- to ask her a silly question. She is never too busy for anything and always makes room on her seemingly full plate for more. Meghan, quite simply, is one of my favorite people in the world.

Her level of dedication and grace obviously carries to the rest of the Autogeek crew, as I cannot express how honored I am to be associated with such an amazing and dedicated company. (Company meaning the group of people that make this happen).

Thank you to everybody who attended. Your laughter, interest, personality, stories and smiles are our reward. This year was INSANE! Thank you everybody for sharing this great experience with us.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ToddHelme View Post
    This is seriously the truth. I cannot tell you how many times I have interrupted Meghan in the middle of something kinda important -like planning the future of this company- to ask her a silly question. She is never too busy for anything and always makes room on her seemingly full plate for more. Meghan, quite simply, is one of my favorite people in the world.

Her level of dedication and grace obviously carries to the rest of the Autogeek crew, as I cannot express how honored I am to be associated with such an amazing and dedicated company. (Company meaning the group of people that make this happen).

Thank you to everybody who attended. Your laughter, interest, personality, stories and smiles are our reward. This year was INSANE! Thank you everybody for sharing this great experience with us.
    Todd we all know your questions are silly but they are amusing and I always have time for you you are like the crazy son I never had!
    One thing I forgot to mention, at least I think I did, is I wanted to thank those who traveled from all over the world. I heard some amazing stories from "I came here on holiday from the UK to Detail Fest", to "I planned a trip to Disney for the family so I could get into driving range of here"- and that one I heard twice! Also heard a lot of members say they flew in from California, Washington, Minnesota, Kansas, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, and others... it just amazes me and humbles me! We are such a small part of this event, it's really all of you that make this what it is! Thank you again!

Post Thanks / Like

the kids want to do it again next weekend .... I told them the older folks need a year to reset.

It was SO BIG AND SO GREAT ...such a good time !!!

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    the kids want to do it again next weekend .... I told them the older folks need a year to reset.

It was SO BIG AND SO GREAT ...such a good time !!!
    Scott a big thank you to you, your wife and the boys. The whole family worked so hard all weekend helping us!! Tell the boys I will take them on as employees any day!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Todd we all know your questions are silly but they are amusing and I always have time for you you are like the crazy son I never had!
    One thing I forgot to mention, at least I think I did, is I wanted to thank those who traveled from all over the world. I heard some amazing stories from "I came here on holiday from the UK to Detail Fest", to "I planned a trip to Disney for the family so I could get into driving range of here"- and that one I heard twice! Also heard a lot of members say they flew in from California, Washington, Minnesota, Kansas, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, and others... it just amazes me and humbles me! We are such a small part of this event, it's really all of you that make this what it is! Thank you again!
    Thank you Meghan, the pleasure was all mine to come to DF. I'm one of the "Disney guys" and it was a home run all the way around for my family and me. Stuart is a 2

hour shot down the turnpike from Kissimmee, Fla where we stayed. A win win situation!! Disney spares no expense on entertainment. They cover all bases to make

sure ppl have a great time at their park. Detail Fest was no different! Both great places to be
    2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic Bright Silver
    2018 Ford F150 Xlt Sport 4X4 Magnetic Grey

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoyt66 View Post
    Thank you Meghan, the pleasure was all mine to come to DF. I'm one of the "Disney guys" and it was a home run all the way around for my family and me. Stuart is a 2

hour shot down the turnpike from Kissimmee, Fla where we stayed. A win win situation!! Disney spares no expense on entertainment. They cover all bases to make

sure ppl have a great time at their park. Detail Fest was no different! Both great places to be
    Thank you so much for coming to Detail Fest, and I love hearing these stories especially when the guy has to tell me how he had to trick his wife into a Florida vacation so he could attend Detail Fest. Well for you I hope she enjoyed Disney so you can come back to Detail Fest next year!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Another Detail Fest, Thank You!

Just made it back home up North, from the 9th Annual Detail Fest!!

I would like to give me a big THANK YOU to the whole Autogeek Staff for all their hard work and dedication that went into the prep and set up of this event. And especially to Meghan for getting me there after my Disney trip. Seems like this is a common detour

Each seminar left me with a great sense of knowledge and respect for getting a more personal insight from the pioneers in todays industry.

It was nothing less then greatness by being able to get everyone together for such a memorable experience.

Looking forward to the 10th next year!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123