autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another Detail Fest, Thank You!

Another great year at the Fest.A big thanks to all who worked the show, attended and more importantly donated to Autism Speaks, weather silently or the vendors.To all the GEEK staff you have the next week off with pay.Wait...thats not true, but whats a person without dreams.Thanks again for a great show and turnout.Made new friends and caught up with old ones.Thanks also to Pat our Show Car Judge Leader.I believe a good time was had by many.Like Mike often says..."MAKE IT SHINE" and it happened in Stuart, FL.2014.
    "Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

It was my first and certainly not my last time to Detailfest, having travelled all the way from Calgary, Alberta to take in the festivities. Thanks for putting on a great show AG!

Asif

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Meghan, it was nice meeting you! I hope the 'Sizzler' has made an ever lasting impression on you...burnt into your retinas! LOL.

Thanks again for a fantastic time at DF and for all your hard work. I look forward to next year's event!
    Oh sizzle chest I will never be able to forget you, it was my pleasure to get to meet you. I really hope you had a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Vtextc View Post
    It was my first and certainly not my last time to Detailfest, having travelled all the way from Calgary, Alberta to take in the festivities. Thanks for putting on a great show AG!

Asif
    It really just warms my heart to know how many traveled so far to join us. I spoke with one gentleman from the UK he said this was his second year traveling to Detail Fest, all I can say to that is WOW! Loved meeting all of you!

Post Thanks / Like

Another Detail Fest, Thank You!

Another great year for sure. This was without a doubt the best Detail Fest to date. Max and the AG staff is second to none and runs such an amazing event. It was so good to see everyone again and make new friends. I can't wait for next year !!!!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

IMHO This was the largest Detail Fest I have seen! My guess is on Saturday alone there were at least 5,000 folks (probably more like 8,000 all day).

All I can say is WOW! Bless you all. I'm sure everyone poured their heart & soul into making this the GREATEST Detail Fest in history! Fantastic job!

Post Thanks / Like
    AMAZING!
    Simply the biggest and best DetailFest yet!
    I seriously can't imagine what Max will do next year to top this one!
    Kudo's to all who made this event the best!
    Can't wait till next year
    Robert DiTerlizzi, 772-260-6636
    Impressions Fine Automotive Detailing
    7656 SW Jack James Dr.Stuart, Fl.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Oh sizzle chest I will never be able to forget you, it was my pleasure to get to meet you. I really hope you had a blast!

It really just warms my heart to know how many traveled so far to join us. I spoke with one gentleman from the UK he said this was his second year traveling to Detail Fest, all I can say to that is WOW! Loved meeting all of you!
    It was great meeting you folks as well!

Post Thanks / Like

Another fantastic Detail Fest taken to a new level!
    This year was such a huge success and the attendance was far greater than any of the previous years we visited.

To plan and execute an event such as this takes a skilled group of people working as a team with a passion for success.
    Meghan, Max and the entire crew not only pulled this off, but did it with such competence that the end result came off with seamless perfection.

Detail fest has become so much more than traveling to AG to attend the event. The weekend brings friends together with a common bond and allows us to enjoy our passion while putting our troubles behind us to really enjoy ourselves. I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard or had so much fun with a group of people. We were already talking about next year before this one had even ended!

Thank's again to the entire staff that made this possible allowing us to come together and enjoy the only event of its type in existence The 10th annual will make 2015 a year to remember.
    Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Truly Awesome. Thank you each and everyone! I plugged the Laptop into the Living Room HDTV, put the Headphones on and watched every minute of the Live feeds for 2 days. I now have pages of scratched notes and came away with something from every segment!

Post Thanks / Like
    DF was excellent. The turnout was insane, especially Saturday. Some highlights for me:

1. Saying Hi to Mike.

2. Meeting Todd Helme. The guy is funny / great personality and knows a LOT.

3. Buffing on Maxs' Mercedes with a Rupes Mini with Evan. The machine is a beast, and I'll be getting one soon.

*** Everyone was super nice, helpful, and gracious. Max was greating everyone and thanking them for coming. 1st class guy.

I didn't buy too much - because I already have too much stuff . Just got a tin of Black Ice, some Eraser, and some more Optimum Polish. Did get a Rupes T-Shirt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast