autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

ihaveacamaro at Detail Fest and thanks AG!

lmao!!!

Anyways, I just wanted to thank Max for having the detail fest and for everyone at AG for working INSANELY hard!

Guys, if you didn't go, you really just have no clue how hard these guys worked from the morning until the end of the day!

I didn't meet all the AG employees but did want to say thank you to all of them for the hard work they put in to make this a wonderful event!

Mike - Thanks for all the classes, it was great meeting you and I learned a ton at your classes. Got to see the pro using a rotary and the flex 3401 with all the skill only years behind the buffer can provide. He answered all my questions (and believe me I probably had the same amount of questions the rest of the class combined did) with great enthusiasm.

Todd - Man, I can't say enough about this guy. Only got to really meet him for just a few minutes, but I was in his class and the maestro of Blackfire got to show us the way of the Rupes. I missed the tour, so he went out of the way and showed me a quick snapshot of behind the scenes and how everything works! Another just standup guy at AG that knows his stuff and appreciates all the Blackfire fanatics out there

Nick - This guy was totally beat up at the end of the first day when I showed up and told him "help! I crushed a skittle on my seat!" Like every great superhero, he runs over to help and picks up the Pinnacle leather cleaner, and helps me get rid of 4 hours of rubbing my bottom on a skittle on my seats Thanks Nick! Next year we will actually have to make time and talk shop!

Meghan - I regretfully missed meeting you at the DF because I wanted to thank you for all your hard work behind the scenes. I hope this message reaches you and I'll make sure to see you and say hi next year!

Ray - Finally got to meet this cool cat, and he's showing off what has quickly become my favorite machine: the Rupes 21! I don't think he was too happy when I told him I was less than impressed with the Rupes polishes though lmao!

Max - Another person I regretfully missed saying hi to and thanking for hosting the wonderful event. Max, thanks for hosting the awesome event, and I will definitely meet you and say hi next year!

To all the other employees - Don't think you are forgotten. There were tons of people in the autogeek shirt and without all of you, there wouldn't have been any way for this event to happen. Thanks for all your hard work and behind-the-scenes action!!

Thanks everyone at AG and I hope to see you all next year!!

P.S. Oh and I met Dr. G (the main man behind Optimum products) because I wanted to talk to him and ask questions. Well I was like hey, my name is Roshan. He was like "oh, I know you, I saw your review of the Optimum Eraser."

.... Uh-oh!

Dr. G or Chris, if you read this, I love optimum products (except for the eraser), so please don't put me on Optimum's Hit List!!
    Last edited by ihaveacamaro; 03-25-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    Nova College of Dental Medicine Class of 2017
    Please check out my detailing YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ihaveacamaro at Detail Fest and thanks AG!

Wait--where's the video review??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Wait--where's the video review??
    I think you guys have seen enough of my ugly mug already
    Please check out my detailing YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I saw it on the live feed busting Mike's and Todd's chops...and the classic "...my blue is kind of light..." "well, not rea...wait, you just bought that jar, right? Oh, it will be fine on your blue paint..."

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I saw it on the live feed busting Mike's and Todd's chops...and the classic "...my blue is kind of light..." "well, not rea...wait, you just bought that jar, right? Oh, it will be fine on your blue paint..."
    Great times!

Setec, I hope to see YOU there next year!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
    Meghan - I regretfully missed meeting you at the DF because I wanted to thank you for all your hard work behind the scenes. I hope this message reaches you and I'll make sure to see you and say hi next year!
    I am very sorry we did not meet, what do you think of next year we put a couple of FORUM MEMBER ONLY tables in one of the tents, and have a schedule time when we can all sit down for a few together. I can talk Max into giving me lots of goodies to giveaway for you guys to test out!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I wanted to make it this year but life got in the way.

Post Thanks / Like

good stuff,i heard dr.g was asking where you live

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    I am very sorry we did not meet, what do you think of next year we put a couple of FORUM MEMBER ONLY tables in one of the tents, and have a schedule time when we can all sit down for a few together. I can talk Max into giving me lots of goodies to giveaway for you guys to test out!
    We get to meet and talk to you AND get free stuff! I don't think you can ever go wrong with that

Yeah, I wanted to make it this year but life got in the way.
    Totally understandable, I missed the entire first day because of work Hope life gives you a little time off next year.

Quote Originally Posted by john b View Post
    good stuff,i heard dr.g was asking where you live
    Coincidentally, I just decided to move off the grid in an undisclosed location

Post Thanks / Like

So sad I missed this. Next year I will be there for sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast