autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for Detail Fest 2013!

First all I can say is that was one AMAZING weekend!!! Thank you to EVERYONE that made that happen!

We are truly blessed with what I believe to be the best staff out there; I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that works for us. With the busy days we have here we forget to say thank you often enough, so please know we appreciate you all to the utmost! Our staff goes above and beyond and never says no. And then there is Max, he is just the king of Detail Fest. He lets us take it to a whole new level every year. Never says no and lets us do whatever we need to do to make this the most amazing show. He treats us all like family and makes sure we are fully supported for this show! Not to mention him pulling in some of celebrities to bring them to you all.

With that being said I really would like to thank Meguiars this year, not only were you our co-sponsor but you provided us your amazing rig and the man himself Barry Meguiar. For anyone that has met Barry you will all agree he is the nicest guy you can meet. Very humble, personable and full of great history on car care. Thank you Barry for all of your time and sharing with us your passion for car care!

We also had Dennis Gage of My Classic Car join us both days. Dennis is always fun to spend time with, he knows car like no other, not to mention he has the best mustache in the industry! We have enjoyed working with Dennis over the past years and looking forward to the future with him!

Another big thank you to Wayne Carini, we were excited to have Wayne join us this year. This was Wayne’s first Detail Fest and he had a great time! Everyone loves talking to Wayne about Chasing Classic Cars and his passion for the Classics. Wayne was great, walked the show and we really appreciated him taking some time out to join us.

Then we had the amazing duo, big props to Matt Steele and Bruno Massel! We just love you both, you are a part of the Autogeek family and we welcome every time we get to spend time with you two. Matt and Bruno do a great job with being the Master of the Ceremonies for us and spending time with all the guests. We also own a big thank you to Bruno for bringing the race car all the way down to Florida so everyone can get a look at it.

And then there is the reason we are able to have such a big show… our vendors! We have some of the best in the industry here every year, always showing up with a smile and working hard all weekend to share their knowledge of the products. Thank you to each and every one of the vendors, you all are the reason we have a show and we cannot say thank you enough. Looking forward to seeing you all again in 2014!!

On to our sponsors, UPS and Meguairs together sponsored the event this year! We greatly appreciate both of you coming together to sponsor this event! With these two sponsors we were able to bring you the largest show ever in the history of Detail Fest!

This year we had great support from our charities, lots of gratitude for Seaside Heights Volunteer Fire Department for sending down some of their firemen to work the booth and raise some money to help restore Seaside Heights! Humane Society was also here raising money to help save the animals at the local shelter and doing some adoptions and dog baths as well. Leukemia & Lymphoma Society was here raising awareness and money, as well as Ken Cole selling his goodies to donate funds to LLS.

This year we also had the Blood Bank on the scene, I know on Saturday they were able to get in a good bit of donations, so thank you to everyone for that.

FedEx was our official sponsor of the social on Saturday, thank you for participating in our event this year.
    I think this year we had some of the best food ever, thank you to my amazing assistant with Detail Fest, Barbara not only kept me on task but she also personally selected all the food vendors and did a great job!

And then the car show, we had an amazing turn out, thank you all for bring out your beautiful rides to Detail Fest, and thank you to our amazing judges. We are blessed every year with a great group to do the judging for us and we really appreciate you all.

And last but by no means not the least…. To ALL the forum members that showed up, you all are simply the BEST!!!! I cannot tell you how lucky we are to have such an amazing group here! I love to have someone walk up to me and give me there forum name and then their real name; it’s awesome to put a name to a face!! And you cannot know how much we appreciate how far you travel and what you sacrifice to come join us at Detail Fest. I only can hope we made it well worth the trip!

On that note all we can say is…. See you at Detail Fest 2014!!! Love to all of you!!

Autogeek's 8th Annual Detail Fest Slide Show

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank you for Detail Fest 2013!

So sorry I couldn't go. I plan on going next year.
    Always keep the shine in your life.

Post Thanks / Like

Really wish I could've made it, but the parents decided to visit this weekend from Denver.

Any T-Shirts left? I checked the store but no luck. Wouldn't mind picking one of those up - and will be there next year!

Post Thanks / Like

I believe a good time was had by all.My 6 year old son had a blast meeting the Celebs. that he sees on TV every Sat. morning and to my surprise he picked them out of the crowd and knew both their first and last names and the name of their shows.(I have been coaching him for a while).It was a unique and memorable opportunity for my family.Thank you MAX and all the members of the AG family.TIM.
    "Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rms64 View Post
    Really wish I could've made it, but the parents decided to visit this weekend from Denver.

Any T-Shirts left? I checked the store but no luck. Wouldn't mind picking one of those up - and will be there next year!
    Will be up later this week.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to thank Max and the Autogeek team (Meghan, Nick, Mike, Todd, and more) for a fantastic show!
    Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Being part of the Autogeek DTF team for the past 7 years has truly been an amazing experience. Working with Max,Meghan, Jason and the entire staff. Is truly a one of a kind job!
    Ed

Moderator/Consultant for Autogeek.net

To achieve excellence, excellence cannot be rushed. Technique is just as important as the product used.
    While my approach takes more time, the results are far superior.

Super Member Anthony@zerboautoworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was definitely worth the trip and us forum members appreciate all the things you guys do at Autogeek, hats off to all of you.

Post Thanks / Like

fest was awesome. cant wait for next year

Post Thanks / Like

Bummed I couldn't make it this year.

and I live only 7 short hours away ..

But all sorts of awesome things like medical bills got in the way..

Def going next year and look forward to meeting the Autogeek staff as well as alot of Forum Members.

Went through all the pics and the members that posted reviews and what they took home.

Looked like an awesome time!

Glad to hear Detail Fest 13 turned out to be a great success for all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast