autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tips for choosing a name for your detailing business

Quote Originally Posted by byzasautodetailing View Post
    Hi guys

Im in a pickle, My business name is Byza's Auto Detailing. Which is my nick name and I love the look on the logo.

But after speaking with a entrepreneur, his advise was to me make it Bayside Auto Detailing which is the area I live in, which is the 2nd wealthiest suburb in my city.

Whats your guys thoughts?

Not a bad idea. I have a friend in central fl thats "bay area auto detailing" seemed to do well for him

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk
    On Site Auto Detailing- Detailing all of Central Michigan
    (989) 708-8559
    www.onsiteautowash.com

Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

My business name's Perpetual Radiance, it really doesn't say detailing at all. But, people so far have found it interesting. I couldn't think of a good sounding name that screamed out detailer. And to top it off, my logo wouldn't make anyone think detailer.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My name for part time detailing is Wash n Wax or WnW. Not being native englishspeaking i Found ny self in trouble when spelling the name, can you please advise me is it:
    Wash 'n' Wax, Wash 'n Wax or Wash n' Wax?

As you see i have trouble with the ' is it different in UK vs US english or how is it!?

Please help me spell my name right

Mike Phillips

[URL=http://s687.photobucket.com/user/byza213/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/IMG_20160211_111549.jpg.html]

Ha ha...

PhotoBucket watermarked picture.

It such a horrible route to go for longevity.

Post Thanks / Like

My business name is reflections detail..thought it is ok

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklightn25 View Post

My business name is reflections detail..thought it is ok
    It is okay, tells people what's in it for them.

The picture you shared via hosting on Photobucket now has a watermark. I was stating this morning that hosting pictures on PhotoBucket is a waste of time unless you pony up to the table and PAY for the paid service and THEN - pay for it forever.

Otherwise - you leave a string of missing pictures of pictures with watermarks on them all overt the Internet.

This,

It's not just you - it's hundreds of thousands of people...

Both of the above pictures are on the FREE forum gallery here on AGO. All members get free space and as long as Autogeek is in business and pays their server bill they will always be around and no watermark.

I'd higly recommend never using PhotoBucket on a forum. Unless you PAY for an account and then PAY FOREVER - sooner or later your pictures will either disappear or have a HUGE PhotoBucket watermark placed over them kind of spoiling the entire point of sharing a picture.

I probably have 5-6 articles on what a waste of time using PhotoBucket is on this forum and the MOL forum.

Here's one article from 2005 - 15 years ago as I type and it vindicates what I'm saying.

Why PhotoBucket is a waste of time...

Here's one from 2013 - 7 years ago as I type and it also vindicates what I'm saying.

Another Photobucket Rant...

Just sayin....

Mike Phillips

Here's how to bypass places like Photobucket for forum sharing in my article here,

The easy way to share a picture on a forum - Tapatalk App for your cell phone

As a person that shares a LOT of pictures in the forum world using the best way, which is to upload pictures to a gallery so the pictures have an actual cyber home with an actual cyber address, I completely understand that the majority of people don't know how to do this and don't have the patience or wherewithal to figure it out.

So with that said, here's the easy way, simply get the TapaTalk App on your phone. Links below for the type of phone you have.

Link for TapaTalk for iPhone

Link for TapaTalk from Google Play

I don't have a tutorial on how to then use the App but I figure it out and if I can do it - most of you should be able to look at the interface and with a little experimenting - figure it out.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567