autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Mega tools! So many polisher choices!

MEGA TOOLS! SO MANY POLISHER CHOICES!

Here's the majority of tools I teach in all our classes.

From left to right,

Griot's G8 - NEW - 8MM free spinning random orbital polisher - $129.00

Griot's G9 - NEW - 9mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $149.99

Griot's 3" Mini Polisher - 5mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $119.99 - Discontinued

Griot's 6" Random Orbital Polisher - 8mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $149.99 - Discontinued

Griot's BOSS 15 - 15mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $299.00

Griot's BOSS 21 - 21mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $299.99

Porter Cable 7424XP - 8mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $149.99

Meguiar's MT300 - 8mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $149.99

FLEX Corded Supa Beast - 8mm gear-driven, fixed pattern orbital polisher - $435.99

FLEX Corded Finisher 15mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $435.99

FLEX Corded BEAST - 8mm gear-driven, fixed pattern orbital polisher - $485.99

FLEX Cordless Finisher 15mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $566.99

FLEX Cordless PE14 Rotary Polisher single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher - $597.99

FLEX Corded PE14 Rotary Polisher single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher - $435.99

RUPES Mille - 5mm gear-driven, fixed pattern orbital polisher - $439.00

RUPES BigFoot 15 Mark III - 15mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $435.00

RUPES BigFoot 21 Mark III - 21mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $465.00

RUPES Duetto - 12mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $319.99

RUPES Duetto Mini - 12mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $309.99

RUPES LHR 19D Rotary Polisher single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher - $359.00

Out in front, from left to right

FLEX Cordless PiXiE - 3-in-1 options, single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher and 12mm and 3mm free spinning random orbital polisher

RUPES Cordless BigFoot Nano SHORT Neck Kit - 3-in-1 options, single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher and 12mm and 3mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $600.00

RUPES Cordless BigFoot Nano LONG Neck Kit - 3-in-1 options, single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher and 12mm and 3mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $600.00

In the back row,

FLEX Cordless Blower Complete Kit - $289.99

Not all pictured

There's actually a few missing from this picture including the FLEX CBEAST, the RUPES LHR75 and probably a few more.

FLEX CBEAST (the cordless version of the Supa BEAST) - 8mm gear-driven, fixed pattern orbital polisher - $499.99

RUPES BigFoot LHR75 - 15mm Pneumatic Random Orbital Polisher - $259.99

That's a LOT of tools!

That's MEGA TOOLS you get to learn about and use on full size car. And in my classes, you also get to use the correct matching pads and products with the different brands of tools.

When you consider the price of JUST the tools, the cost of a fun, hands-on training class where you get to try, before you buy, not only gives you the opportunity to figure out which tools you like, but just as important - which tools you don't find to be right for you and your style of detailing.

And keep in mind, besides the cost of the tool by itself, you're also going to be investing in all the needed pads for the different tools and the compounds, polishes and cleaner/waxes (AIOs), for the different tools and pads. It's real easy to invest anywhere from $500.00 to $1000.00 just getting into ONE tool. Before taking the plunge, I'd highly recommend signing up for my 3-day classes here at Autogeek or any of my Roadshow classes if they come within driving distance to your hometown.

Click here to get info on ALL detailing classes

Hope to see you at a future class where you'll get to do a LOT Of this,

With MEGA TOOLS!

Mike Phillips

Re: Mega tools! So many polisher choices!

When I get time, I'll code in the links for each tool on the AG store.

Note that prices can fluctuate so the above are the prices as I typed this on Friday, March 13th, 2020

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike, I thought the Flex corded supa beast and flex corded beast were both 435.99??

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by PEAD19 View Post

Hey Mike, I thought the FLEX corded Supa BEAST and FLEX corded BEAST were both 435.99??

Let's check, keep in mind, I output a LOT of typing each week, it's completely possible and plausible that from time to time I make a typo or due to how a computer memory via the "copy & paste" option can sometimes not update something I've highlighted and then copied and pasted and thus copied and pasted the wrong info.

Here's link to AG store site

https://www.autogeek.net/

Here's link to FLEX polishers,

Flex Power Tools, Flex car polishers and buffers, circular polisher, dual action polisher, buffer, german car buffer, german car polisher, flex buffer

and here's prices at this moment in time for the tools I am able to snag a screen capture. I have drawn a pink circle around the tools you're asking about.

At this moment in time,

The BEAST is $485.99

The Supa BEAST is $435.00

Unless I'm not understanding correctly which tools you're asking about or I need my eyes tested.

5. Thanks Thomkirby thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Look to the left of the "HD" beast you circled.

I didnt see you mention "HD" in the original post with list of prices.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by PEAD19 View Post
    Look to the left of the "HD" beast you circled.

I didnt see you mention "HD" in the original post with list of prices.

Gotcha.

I tend to list and price out the standard or entry level units and let everyone else figure the rest out.

Back when I detailed full time I always hard-wired in my own heavy duty extension cords into my tools. Autogeek didn't exist back then. So while I prefer a long cord on the tools I personally use, I do NOT like the long cords on the tools I show in my classes and it's all about SPACE and TIME.

I don't have the SPACE to store all the extra cord length on my tool carts here at Autogeek,

Normally all the tools you see staged on tables for packing are on roll-around carts.

I can barely fit all the tools and SHORT cordes into all the totes I place on pallets for shipping for roadshow classes. Longer cords would require more totes.

And of course, those totes get completely filled to the top with each "type" or "brand" of tool you see in the BEGINNING stage of packing the totes.

Look here to see what it looks like to pack for a real hands-on class for our roadshow classes. Just to note - there's no other class where you get to use this much stuff.

Packing pictures for an Autogeek Roadshow Car Detailing Class

Hope that explains how I listed and priced the various tools and by all means, if it's just you detailing cars, I do recommend getting the "HD" version of a tool if it's available so you don't have to mess with an extension cord PLUS this why you can rest assured you have the correct GAUGE wire to power up your tool(s) so the electronics are not at risk for being under-powered.

Thanks for pointing this out, I'm sure others will benefit into the future.

Post Thanks / Like

OH MY GOODNESS. SOOOOO many tools. When you put them all like that, side by side, it's insane how many options we have.

Nothing like trying them out first hand, before you buy! That's for sure. If it wasn't for me being able to hold and use a Megs MT300, I wouldn't have considered it.

The 485 price tag on the Beast threw me off, too! haha. Yeah, HD cord version. I first thought they were going up in value. haha. Collectible status!