autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

1,440 Pounds of Detailing Tools & Supplies! Last Roadshow Class for 2019!

1,440 Pounds of Detailing Tools & Supplies! Last Roadshow Class for 2019!

Did the final packing for the Allentown, Pennsylvania Roadshow Class taking place this weekend. Those of you attending are going to have a GREAT time and learn a LOT too!

There is simply NO other class or instructor on Planet Earth that enables you to use so many different tools, pads, towels and PRODUCTS. None. If you can find a more exhaustive class - sign-up for it!

Each person in one of my classes gets all their own STUFF!

No sharing tools or product. This class is FULLY self-contained. Try to find this for any other class.

Usually I take pictures of the tables with everything staged and read to pack and then pictures of everything getting packed TIGHTLY into the totes. Just one picture of the totes being packed this time.

For ANYTHING I'm teaching, tool, pad, towel or product - if you're in the class you get your OWN to use. There's no sharing. This also includes MilSpec ProLock Extension cords to feed power to all the tools. 15 people in this class means 15 ProLock cords and 15 of EVERYHING. And that's why this pallet weighs 1,440 pounds!

There's 13 Totes and 3 boxes, here's what's inside the 3 boxes

1. MyTee 300H Hot Water Extractor
    2. Grit Guard Universal Detailing Car
    3. Grit Guard Pad Washer

All the rest of the stuff, including tools, pads, products, towels and a Vapor Chief Steam Machine can and is packed into the totes. These other three items just ship better in their own boxes.

I get to the shop around 1:30pm this Friday and will start unpacking the totes and setting everything out on tables. Probably going to take 12 to 14 tables to hold all the STUFF!

If you're attending this class and want to help me, you're more than welcome. With help, like 2-3 people, it takes about 2 hours to unpack and set-up. By myself? About 5-6 hours.

See you there!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1,440 Pounds of Detailing Tools & Supplies! Last Roadshow Class for 2019!

Wow that's crazy. You guys sure know how to host a big, well stocked class!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@DedicatedPerfection View Post

Wow that's crazy. You guys sure know how to host a big, well stocked class!
    I like to share these behind the scenes pictures- it shows people that our classes are on-your-feet hard-on.

If that’s how you learn best (hands-on), then look for a class that shows these kinds of pictures.

Mike Phillips

If you're attending the class this weekend, you have received an e-mail from me with the link to this thread.

You're going to get to use all the best stuff in the industry but we need,

More cars

Training Cars Needed for the Allentown, Pennsylvania Roadshow Class

And a convertible with a canvas cloth top

Convertible NEEDED this weekend in Allentown, Pennsylvania - Canvas Cloth Top Convertible

Send me an e-mail to,

mike.phillips@Autogeek.net

Mike Phillips

The pallet left LATE Monday, around 4:30pm and BOOM! The pallet has arrived to Allentown, Pennsylvania for the class this weekend.

1,440 pounds of pure detailing goodness!

Anyone attending the class that would like to help me unpack and set-up is welcome to come by the shop after 1:30pm this Friday. My flight gets in at 12:30pm on Friday and as soon as I get my rental car I'll be headed to the shop to set-up.

Immaculate Paint Protection
    1855 Weaversville Road
    Suite 103
    Allentown, PA 18109