autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Available dates for Roadshow Classes!

Available dates for Roadshow Classes!

Currently I'm in contact with a number of people to schedule our Roadshow Detailing Classes this year. Instead of sending and e-mail to multiple people, I'm listing the available dates in this thread and sending everyone the link.

First the format Friday and Saturday are the class dates and then Sunday is reserved for IDA Skills Validation Testing for anyone that attended one or both days of the classes and now wants to become IDA Skills Validated. If you're reading this and wanting to hold one of our classes at your facility but would prefer to hold the class on Saturday and Sunday then we can do that too....

That said, here are the weekends available, they are blocked out in YELLOW

Updated

May
    Green is my 3-day class here at Autogeek.

June
    Blue = Indiana and New Jersey Roadshow Classes

July
    Pink = July 4th weekend

The 13th, 14th and 15th are now TAKEN by 3D in Canyon County, California

The 27th, 28th and 29th are now TAKEN by Griot's Garage in Tacoma, Washington

Yellow = available.

August
    Blue = Wisconsin class at Lake Country Pads
    Yellow = Open
    Pink dates at the end of the month are the beginning of Labor Day Weekend.

September
    Pink is Labor Day Weekend
    Yellow = available
    Green is my 3-day class here at Autogeek.

October
    Yellow = available --> Dr. Beasley's - October 19th, 20th and 21st
    Purple dates are the start of SEMA

November
    Purple dates are the end of SEMA

Blue = Atlanta Georgia at the new OnSiteShine.com facility

Pink blocked out dates are Thanksgiving day and Thanksgiving weekend.

December
    Yellow = available
    Pink dates are Christmas day and the Christmas holiday weekend followed by January 1st on the following Tuesday --> New Year's Day.

2. Thanks axel06 thanked for this post
    Likes axel06 liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: Available dates for Roadshow Classes!

Continued....

2019 Calendar

These dates will be scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you want to host an Autogeek Roadshow Detailing Class at your facility, contact me as soon as you can confirm a date.

Contact

1-800-869-3011 x206

mike.phillips@Autogeek.net

Post Thanks / Like

awesome post Mike !!!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by axel06 View Post

awesome post Mike !!!
    Ahh.... it's just info presented in a graphical way for others but mostly for me as scheduling is the toughest part of any undertaking like this...

For me, I have to see where major holidays are throughout the calendar year and then when specific events take place. For example I have both Mobile Tech Expo and Detail Fest on the calendar as I work at both of these events and can't be out n California at the same time teaching a class.

I couldn't find a calendar that I could modify and would fit nicely on a computer monitor or a phone or table so I created a calendar in Microsoft Word and then modified it and then took screenshots of it. After getting the initial screenshot I then cropped out the original 5 times to create 4 graphics.

Simple Simon.

Mike Phillips

***Update***

3D has confirmed the below dates

Friday July 13th - Short Stroke Orbitals and RUPES polishers

Saturday July 14th - FLEX tools and Griot's BOSS System

Sunday July 15th - IDA SV Testing

As soon as the store page is created I'll post an announcement thread with the link to sign up for Friday or Saturday or both days.

If you want to take the IDA Skills Validation test on Sunday, you can sign up for the test with the IDA or with us but you must call Andre and schedule your time slot.

7. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    ***Update***

3D has confirmed the below dates

Friday July 13th - Short Stroke Orbitals and RUPES polishers

Saturday July 14th - FLEX tools and Griot's BOSS System

Sunday July 15th - IDA SV Testing

As soon as the store page is created I'll post an announcement thread with the link to sign up for Friday or Saturday or both days.

If you want to take the IDA Skills Validation test on Sunday, you can sign up for the test with the IDA or with us but you must call Andre and schedule your time slot.

I don't see prices, am I missing something?? I for sure want to take these

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzscarwash View Post

I don't see prices, am I missing something?? I for sure want to take these

I have not posted the "Announcement Threads for the most recent announced roadshow classes as I'm waiting for the store pages to be created on Autogeek.com

That said, the pricing structure is the exact same for ALL roadshow classes.

So if you want to see the prices, simply click on any of the classes on this store page.

Autogeek's Roadshow Detailing Classes

And as soon as the new store pages are created for the newly announced classes I'll put up the announcement threads.

It takes me a little time to "type" out all this stuff and behind the scenes I actually do other things. So thank you for your patience.

And here's the pricing structure...

Friday Class = $495.00 with a $100.00 AG store credit if you sign up early.

Saturday Class = $495.00 with a $100.00 AG store credit if you sign up early.

Both days, $990.00 with a $200.00 AG store credit if you sign up early.

The TOPICS and the TOOLS are different for both days so there's compelling reasons to attend both days. BUT - for people that don't have the budget for both days, choose the day that has the tools you want to most learn about and you STILL have a GREAT class and tons of hands-on time detailing cars.

Friday = Short Stroke DA polishers and the RUPES BigFoot System

Saturday = FLEX Tools and the Griot's BOSS system

And if a person actually clicks the links for any of the classes all the other topics are listed in DETAIL.

Or - click and read ANY Of the threads I create that document happy people having fun at ANY of the classes I teach and I think a person will get a good idea of what you get when you attend one of our classes.

Like this one,

323 Pictures - Autogeek's Hands-On Roadshow Detailing Classes!

Search the Internet for a thread like the one above that documents exactly how hands-on someone else's class is? I've already looked.... nothing.

Mike Phillips

***Update***

The blow three dates have not been added to the calendar above.

July

3D has confirmed July 13th, 14th and 15th - their training center is in Canyon County, California.

Griot's Garage has confirmed July 27th, 28th and 29th - their training center is in Tacoma, Washington.

August

Optimum Polymer Technologies has confirmed August 24th, 25th and 26th in Memphis, Tennessee

November

Jim Thomas, the owner of OnSiteShine.com in Atlanta has just confirmed his shop wants November 16th, 17th and 18th. So we're coming to Atlanta and we'll also be working in partnership with Rick Goldstein from RaggTopp!

October

Jim Lafeber aka Dr. Beasley's just took October! Jim's shop is in Chicago! --> October 19th, 20th and 21st

Solution Finish in Huntington Beach, California
    Also - Chris West has just confirmed his shop in Huntington Beach, California! The date is to be determined but here we come Surf City!

IDA Skills Validation Testing

Andre - 1-800-869-3011 x244

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    ***Update***

The blow three dates have not been added to the calendar above.

July

3D has confirmed July 13th, 14th and 15th - their training center is in Canyon County, California.

Griot's Garage has confirmed July 27th, 28th and 29th - their training center is in Tacoma, Washington.

November

Jim Thomas, the owner of OnSiteShine.com in Atlanta has just confirmed his shop wants November 16th, 17th and 18th. So we're coming to Atlanta and we'll also be working in partnership with Rick Goldstein from RaggTopp!

October

Jim Lafeber aka Dr. Beasley's just took October! Jim's shop is in Chicago! Date to be announced shortly.

Solution Finish in Huntington Beach, California
    Also - Chris West has just confirmed his shop in Huntington Beach, California! The date is to be determined but here we come Surf City!

IDA Skills Validation Testing

Andre - 1-800-869-3011 x244

Is the 3d one at the santa Clarita headquarters??

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzscarwash View Post

Is the 3d one at the santa Clarita headquarters??

Yes and that's in Canyon County, California.

When I do all this behind the scenes planning, one of the things I do is get the address of the actual facility, not just things like the address of the corporate office because sometimes, and in this case, they are different.

Great question, thank you for asking.

Also - Jim Lafeber just e-mailed me and confirmed October 19th, 20th and 21st for our Roadshow Class in Chicago!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast