autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Competition Ready Roadshow Detailing Class in London! - Products, Pads & Tools for the class!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Have not as of yet.

It was actually Robert DiTerrlizzi that shared his technique with me and then I used it to for our tool as we have approximately 150 tools in our Show Car Garage and there's simply not room to store the tools efficiently any other way.

Some people say it's bad for the cord but I practice and show others to leave some slack at the end like you can kind of see in this picture,

I do this for two reasons. One of the reasons to avoid damaging the cord where it enters the tool body.

So if done correctly, for people like me with storage concerns, it works GREAT!

For those that want to argue about it they can use the method I use and teach in my classes for extension cords called the Cowboy Coil.

Just want to make everyone happy... (which is hard to do in this industry re: sniping)

Believe me when it comes to pulling cords and wrapping tools in the Show Car Garage... It`s my way or the highway with Mike.

Easier and smarter to do what's asked of you when in his presence.

"Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Competition Ready Roadshow Detailing Class in London! - Products, Pads & Tools for the class!

got a private plane Competition Ready Roadshow Detailing Class in London! - Products, Pads & Tools for the class!-imageuploadedbyagonline1469098406-520045-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

great day! lots learned

Post Thanks / Like

a huge thanks to mike, 'the wizard of wax' for sharing his time and experience today, very much appreciated sir!

and of course a big ol' cheers to PJ for sorting out the pizza

i had an awesome day .. even with a nasty hangover!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345