autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class - Saturday, April 18th 2015

Quote Originally Posted by PalmAuto View Post

Already Signed up! Very excited for the opportunity to expand my knowledge.

Good to hear! This will be a fun and educational class.

Quote Originally Posted by Renozx12 View Post

I'm coming down for the boating and auto detailing classes on April 18 and May 1st. I can't wait to meet everyone ......LET"S GET IT ON!!!!!

Cool. I'm working on getting just the right boat here for this class and always working on the cars for the Detailing Boot Camp Class.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post

Seriously? Is this class really only $150?!?!?!?

Thats a whole lot of value if that is the case! Wow!!!
    That's the price for this initial boat detailing class as we dial-in the format.

Enjoy Jeff! Lucky bugger.

Aaryn NZ.

Like you, Jeff has attended the Detailing Boot Camp class and every time I talk with him he lets me know his new detailing business is more successful than he ever dreamed.

Post Thanks / Like

Aaryn i plan on having fun and need a couple days off. You should take a day off and go to one of these or both. Going to Mikes classes are a big part of my business. I havent done any boats yet but i get asked all the time so this class is perfect.

Mike happy to say things are still going fantastic. I just smashed my best week ever again last week. Started this week with a sweet 55 Nomad.

https://www.facebook.com/ArtistryAut...type=1&theater

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Wagner View Post
    Aaryn i plan on having fun and need a couple days off. You should take a day off and go to one of these or both. Going to Mikes classes are a big part of my business. I havent done any boats yet but i get asked all the time so this class is perfect.

Mike happy to say things are still going fantastic. I just smashed my best week ever again last week. Started this week with a sweet 55 Nomad.

https://www.facebook.com/ArtistryAut...type=1&theater
    Jeff, I would absolutely LOVE to take some time off & come to Detail Fest! I do a few boats, not too many but I'm certain this class would be priceless also.

8000+ miles just to get from New Zealand to Florida kinda makes it a bit tough though. Took me a couple of years just to save enough to get to Boot Camp Jan this year. Was it worth it? Heck yes! Changed my life! Seriously it did, I like the toys I have in my garage etc etc but after the whole experience of working along side Mike, Nick & my other class mates at Boot Camp - I would give that all up & be happy to work just to make it back to do another Boot Camp, Detail Fest, Cars & Coffee . . . anything at Autogeek that enables me to experience that atmosphere again! Loved every minute of it! Damn shame it so far away from here.

So Jeff - its all on you to have twice the fun for hoth yourself & me okay buddy!?

Awesome to hear your business is going great too! Congrats!

Aaryn NZ.

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff, I would absolutely LOVE to take some time off & come to Detail Fest! I do a few boats, not too many but I'm certain this class would be priceless also.

8000+ miles just to get from New Zealand to Florida kinda makes it a bit tough though. Took me a couple of years just to save enough to get to Boot Camp Jan this year. Was it worth it? Heck yes! Changed my life! Seriously it did, I like the toys I have in my garage etc etc but after the whole experience of working along side Mike, Nick & my other class mates at Boot Camp - I would give that all up & be happy to work just to make it back to do another Boot Camp, Detail Fest, Cars & Coffee . . . anything at Autogeek that enables me to experience that atmosphere again! Loved every minute of it! Damn shame it so far away from here.

So Jeff - its all on you to have twice the fun for hoth yourself & me okay buddy!?

Awesome to hear your business is going great too! Congrats!

Aaryn NZ.
    Whoa 8,000 miles sorry i didnt look to see where you were. Pretty cool that you went to the boot camp. We had 2 guys in our class from other countries. I am still friends with a few guys in my class and it has changed my life as well. These guys at Autogeek are like family to me now and i am sure we will be friends for life. I promise i will have twice the fun for ya. Maybe i can give ya a shout out on the internet feed I am 4 hrs away from Autogeek and i live very close to the water so the boat class is going to be great!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi nick is there still availability for this class?

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect_Image View Post
    Hi nick is there still availability for this class?

Nick's on vacation till next week but I think there are a few seats still available.

Call and talk to Nick next week, maybe on Tuesday and it's pretty normal to be swamped and behind the first day back to work for anyone in any industry after taking vacation time.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok thanks mike I'll give nick a shout on Tuesday by the way did you end up flinging a good boat yet?

Mike Phillips

Seriously? Is this class really only $150?!?!?!?

Thats a whole lot of value if that is the case! Wow!!!

This is an introductory price for this first class.

I expect this to be a top notch class in every aspect and through this class we'll be perfecting the format as well as all the topics to be covered into the future.

If you want to get into this class at this introductory price then call Nick to get registered. The class is now 11 days away.

1-800-869-3011 x206

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect_Image View Post

Ok thanks mike I'll give nick a shout on Tuesday by the way did you end up flinging a good boat yet?

Pretty sure we're going to go with this 25' Regulator. It has medium oxidation and will provide a great learning experience for all the topics we're going to cover.

This is the actual boat in outside storage. My buddy Bert from Ship Shape TV took this today while at a shoot for the show.

This is NOT the actual boat but a picture I snagged off the Internet to give a better idea of what the boat actually looks like...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    This is an introductory price for this first class.

I expect this to be a top notch class in every aspect and through this class we'll be perfecting the format as well as all the topics to be covered into the future.

If you want to get into this class at this introductory price then call Nick to get registered. The class is now 11 days away.

1-800-869-3011 x206

Sorry Mike, I hope I didn't put my foot in it posting that?

This class sounds like another "must do" type deal. Roll on Autogeek!

I can't wait for the combo deal - Boot Camp - Marine Boot Camp - Detail Fest - Cars & Coffee & a Thursday night project all in a two week space . . . hint hint!

Aaryn NZ.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast