autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Secured one boat for the 2019 Boat Detailing Class! - Still need one more boat

Secured one boat for the 2019 Boat Detailing Class! - Still need one more boat

Will here at Autogeek has a friend with a boat in HORRIBLE condition. I have tentatively okayed this boat for the 2019 Boat Detailing Class. I still have to find out if it will fit inside Autogeek's Show Car Garage with the full trailer and still have the garage door close.

So tentatively, here's one of the boats for the 2019 Boat Detailing Class

26' SeaRay Center Console

Now the above boat is going to be a challenge but it also indicates just how HANDS-ON our boat detailing classes are because our class IS going to FIX this boat.

Mike Phillips

Re: Secured one boat for the 2019 Boat Detailing Class! - Still need one more boat

NOTE

This class is already filling up. It maxes out at 20 people, that's 10 people on one boat. TONS of hands-on time, no sitting in our classes.

IT WILL FILL UP

If you've missed out on the last 5 boat detailing classes then clear your schedule and get signed up early.

Info and sign-up in link below

Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class - February 9th & 10th, 2019

Or call Andre to sign-up over the phone

1-800-869-3011 x244

Mike Phillips

Re: Secured one boat for the 2019 Boat Detailing Class! - Still need one more boat

Also....

Here is the MOST documented boat detailing class ever taught in the history of man.

(just try to find more pictures of people working on boats anywhere, I challenge you!)

Pictures: 2018 Boat Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips

Here's before and after pictures of just one of the boats they worked on....

BEFORE & AFTER - EXTREME Gelcoat Oxidation Removal + Ceramic Coating

More pics in the actual thread...

BEFORE & AFTER - EXTREME Gelcoat Oxidation Removal + Ceramic Coating

Post Thanks / Like

Do you need another boat still?

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by agarabaghi View Post

Do you need another boat still?

Yes. It really has to be like the boats I've used in past classes, that is large center console boats. These boats have a large outer hull wall that lends itself well for sanding and buffing.

Class boats also have to be DARK in color and so oxidized they have turned chalky white. This is the type of boat that makes for the BEST learning experience in a class setting.

Like the boats you see in these past classes....

21' Trophy Center Console Boat Detailing Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

Pictures: 2017 Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class - 25' Bluewater Center Console - Wetsand, Cut & Buff

Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class Pictures - April 18th, 2015

If the boat looks like the above and is a dark colored gel-coat that has turned chalky white - then it's the perfect candidate for a free detail.

Post Thanks / Like

All i can offer in the area is a 94 Prostar skiboat with a colored hull (90s themed think miami vice, and an all white skiboat which has been sitting for a few months in the water)

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by agarabaghi View Post

All i can offer in the area is a 94 Prostar skiboat with a colored hull (90s themed think miami vice, and an all white skiboat which has been sitting for a few months in the water)

I totally appreciate the offer and I like ski boats but I build the class around a 5 Star experience for the people attending.

In the past people come from all around the Untied States as well as other parts of the world. So we roll out the red carpet, (and I get HUGE boats).