autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JDGolden View Post
    I have a bottle of Oberk rinseless on its way, I was selected on one of those giveaways on social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Carpro-us just featured it in one of their videos. I'm sure it's a good product.

Post Thanks / Like

Would be interested in some others who have tried the Oberk. Want to see how they think of it, if it differs much from other offerings. Seems like a solid product to me, just hard for me to identify what it's better at. Of course, I only used it once.

Seems like a very safe choice.

Post Thanks / Like

All the reviews make it seems items just a basic decent wash. No talk of cleaning power or slick feel from 3-4 videos I kinda watched

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

From all the video's i've watched DIY has the best balance of cleaning power and slickness. Onr and Absolute will not clean the wash media like DIY and N914, of course feynlab as well.

I will try to slay the dragon next week lol I have the big gold sponge so it should be easy to see how N914, Ech20, Absolute and DIY behave. Honestly if one cleans the sponge much more than another product it will not be considered for my gallon purchase.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    From all the video's i've watched DIY has the best balance of cleaning power and slickness. Onr and Absolute will not clean the wash media like DIY and N914, of course feynlab as well.

I will try to slay the dragon next week lol I have the big gold sponge so it should be easy to see how N914, Ech20, Absolute and DIY behave. Honestly if one cleans the sponge much more than another product it will not be considered for my gallon purchase.
    Did someone say "slay the Dragon"

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

6. Thanks noorth thanked for this post
    Likes SNP209, dgage, DFB, PaulMys, Jayfro and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post

Although interested in what cleans wash media, cleaning a sponge doesn’t equal best rinseless wash.

Just means it has better surfactants or surfactants at all. Absolute and ONR do not contain detergents.

But detergent/surfactants don’t have any affect on encapsulation…. Polymers do.

There is a Reddit video where he takes dirt and puts it in bottles with Rinseless solution. ONR clearly beats them all in encapsulating and pulling dirt to the bottom. Same encapsulation I want in my solution on paint and why I bought a gallon.

My thinking is pretreat with surfactant based rinseless and then wipe down with a polymer base and ONR in rinse bucket if I use one.

8. Likes noorth liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Although interested in what cleans wash media, cleaning a sponge doesn’t equal best rinseless wash.

Just means it has better surfactants or surfactants at all. Absolute and ONR do not contain detergents.

There is a Reddit video where he takes dirt and puts it in bottles with Rinseless solution. ONR clearly beats them all in encapsulating and pulling dirt to the bottom. Same encapsulation I want in my solution on paint and why I bought a gallon.

My thinking is pretreat with surfactant based rinseless and then wipe down with a polymer base and ONR in rinse bucket if I use one.

DIY has apparently a mixture of both polymers and surfactants but i get your point. That's why i'm going to try it first and it even matches the big gold sponge lol

10. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post

I've pretreated with Feynlab Pure and then washed with ONR in the bucket. The Feynlab does an outstanding job of breaking down the grime and then the ONR wash easily wipes it all away with one bucket. Pretty awesome combo. I've also done this with the ADG stuff - pretreat with Fuzion then wash with Wipeout.

They Feynlab/ONR combo is pretty amazing though.
    Colin Lang
    @DimensionalShine <- My Detailing IG Page

12. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack, noorth, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crg001 View Post
    I've pretreated with Feynlab Pure and then washed with ONR in the bucket. The Feynlab does an outstanding job of breaking down the grime and then the ONR wash easily wipes it all away with one bucket. Pretty awesome combo. I've also done this with the ADG stuff - pretreat with Fuzion then wash with Wipeout.

It's all the Feynlab, trust me, the ONR is just there for the ride Rinseless Washes - 2022

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crg001 View Post

Cool idea/method. Maybe i will buy 2 gallons now lol. Feynlab and maybe absolute for the apparent slickness. Feynlab comes in 4 or 5 liters i believe but i disgress.

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast