autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you using?

Feel free to post your favorite brands, brands you would like to try and brands you would like to see us carry.
    We are always looking to bring you what you need to stock up your garage!

2. Thanks PouncingPanzer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What are you using?

TWHS as my vote. All the products I have used from their line have been great to use.

Waiting for you to carry the new LARGE Tuff shine tire brush!
    2018 Colorado ZR2

4. Likes Meghan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Would like to see the PA line back- if only in limited choices
    & Scholls concepts return also. There is another company offering about a half dozen of their products in 8 oz bottles. An 8 oz container is the perfect size for DIY'ers / hobbyists. Enough to do a couple of vehicles, especially if your vehicle is already in pretty good shape, and there are't lots left over just to sit on a shelf . Also, its a great intro size for people to try, they will take a chance on trying something new in a smaller size and less costly. I happen to like the Scholls products
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

6. Likes PaulMys, Coatingsarecrack, Meghan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    TWHS as my vote. All the products I have used from their line have been great to use.

Waiting for you to carry the new LARGE Tuff shine tire brush!
    +1
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=arial black]Feel free to post your favorite brands, brands you would like to try and brands you would like to see us carry.
    We are always looking to bring you what you need to stock up your garage!
    Keep GYEON 1000ml size of Primer. Last two purchases were elsewhere as you've not had it. I'm a big GYEON and CarPro guy.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

9. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think also AG could review the shipping $. Prior to buyout shipping was WAY more reasonable, many times a year free shipping-- not anymore.
    Its a very big incentive.

11. Likes Vegas1, PouncingPanzer, chilly, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Firstly, I would like to say that I mention a lot of brands on this forum, some of which are not offered here. I hope that is not frowned upon, I'm genuine when I say that I'm not trying to sell product with my posts, I just like to talk about my passion for detailing products.

My most used brands include: Gyeon, Carpro, Koch Chemie, P&S and NV.

I would like to see Auto Geek bring Koch Chemie into the store, I think this is very much a brand that is hard to ignore these days.

13. Likes Bosko, Tasmania, John U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    Firstly, I would like to say that I mention a lot of brands on this forum, some of which are not offered here. I hope that is not frowned upon, I'm genuine when I say that I'm not trying to sell product with my posts, I just like to talk about my passion for detailing products.

My most used brands include: Gyeon, Carpro, Koch Chemie, P&S and NV.

I would like to see Auto Geek bring Koch Chemie into the store, I think this is very much a brand that is hard to ignore these days.
    Not sure on the rules myself....50+% of what I use is not sold on here.....mainly because I dont fall for marketing and packaging and fancy labels.
    I should know I was in that line of work for 30 + years......cheers!

15. Likes PouncingPanzer, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    Not sure on the rules myself....50+% of what I use is not sold on here.....mainly because I dont fall for marketing and packaging and fancy labels.
    I should know I was in that line of work for 30 + years......cheers!
    But
    There are some good products out there that have fancy labels and packaged attractively-----No?

17. Likes Meghan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm mostly Optimum. From ONR to their spray abrasives and pads. I'm not 100% in love with the marring Intensive and Hyper Compound leave, but Hyper Polish is really nice - even though I have a hard time removing the marring with Hyper Polish.

I've been using 3D compounds and Polishes a lot, but I still love Meguiar's. M110 and M210 are excellent. I still like Ultimate Compound and Ultimate Polish as well.

I like Buff and Shine and LC pads when I use the non Opti polishes.

I have a select arsenal of CarPro products which I find incredibly high end, high performance.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1