autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    A Sunday drive to mark 5 years of ownership.

I have some holiday leave next month, which will give me some time to decon, polish and coat the red Pony.
    You live in a beautiful area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    It's a 2022 Hyundai Elantra N and I basically took advantage of the used car buying frenzy right now. Yeah my car was a bit more but I wanted a change and anyways that car was attached to my ex. Since then I've been through some real lows, even stayed away from AG, went through counseling and slowly life has gotten better and this is just a small part of itThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Didn't mean to get too heavy but for me a car is more than getting from A to B and since I can't afford a "toy", this was my next best option! There's something about knowing what's waiting for you every morning when you take your daughter to daycare or getting off of work, it's really good therapy for meThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread️My old Abarth did this for me and while I liked the ES and will never bad mouth it, THIS car is in an entirely different leagueThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Yeah man I figured something was going on in your life when you were away. Glad you work through it and getting back to your garage therapy.

Mental shifts tough to deal with, you know AG peeps are here for you though.

Alrhough I thought your last car looked nice i didn’t think it fit the car guy you are…. The N fits and you ####### deserve it.

And yes this car is in a whole different “Klasse”

4. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, chilly, SNP209, DFB, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Yeah man I figured something was going on in your life when you were away. Glad you work through it and getting back to your garage therapy.

Mental shifts tough to deal with, you know AG peeps are here for you though.

Alrhough I thought your last car looked nice i didn’t think it fit the car guy you are…. The N fits and you ####### deserve it.

And yes this car is in a whole different “Klasse”

I really appreciate this...ALL OF IT CrackThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

6. Likes opie, chilly, SNP209, Coatingsarecrack, DFB and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really appreciate this...ALL OF IT CrackThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

This looks like one of those colors that takes on a lot of color from the surroundings, time of day, etc and it is going to look so different from pic to pic

I personally like paints like that

8. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After run through the touch-free, drove home, cleaned with DG WW and swiped with Griot's Garage rubber prep. More pics coming laterThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDGolden View Post
    She's beautiful. True Forged wheels? My cousin had a Sonic Blue termi, I should have bought it when he sold it. Very fun car. SVT nailed it on those cobras.
    Thanks. Yup True Forged Mach 5's. I've owned the car since 2010. Awesome cars for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    I must say, your garage is like a showroom - clean and bright. The floors look spotless and brand new. I like what is visible, looks like a wishlist type of garage one would keep forever.
    I appreciate it! We bought the shop about a year ago. Then had the floors polyurea coated professionally. And had a security system installed.

I'm very fortunate, I've been wanting something like this for nearly 20 years! We only have a 1 stall detached garage at the house. So now we've been able to add more cars to the stable.

I'm spoiled. The shop has a bathroom, AC and heat.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

11. Likes dgage, Coatingsarecrack, opie, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After run through the touch-free, drove home, cleaned with DG WW and swiped with Griot's Garage rubber prep. More pics coming laterThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread
    I like the grayer tint to the color than the white of your profile pict but that looks like a fun car. Congrats man!

13. Likes chilly, Klasse Act, Jayfro liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    I like the grayer tint to the color than the white of your profile pict but that looks like a fun car. Congrats man!
    I think it is very interesting how the huge changeover in popular car colors has happened in the last few years

From cement gray to dull muted blues you would never think should be on a car, but at least for me, I like them

15. Likes Klasse Act, dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bdubbs View Post
    Thanks. Yup True Forged Mach 5's. I've owned the car since 2010. Awesome cars for sure! I appreciate it! We bought the shop about a year ago. Then had the floors polyurea coated professionally. And had a security system installed.

I'm very fortunate, I've been wanting something like this for nearly 20 years! We only have a 1 stall detached garage at the house. So now we've been able to add more cars to the stable.

I'm spoiled. The shop has a bathroom, AC and heat.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    Add a poker and pool table and we’re all gonna drive down! So jealous. Congrats to you though.

17. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, Bdubbs, dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So here's the first clean up of the EN, not even my usual wash but good enough for nowThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

So it has the product on it called Xzilon, so days of rain should be a good test, right? I take it to the touch-free wash, spray down the tires and wheels with TWHS Hyper Foam Tire and wheel cleaner, wash and drive away. After getting to where I was going I see it has that very light dirt haze, so much for this products self cleaning abilities The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

I get home and decide to get after it! I wiped the tires down w/ Griot's Garage rubber prep, do a DG WW and apply Adam's VRT to the tires. I chose these products spur of the moment, plus I'm not getting to serious yet, although they made clean up easy and I'm pretty happy with the results for a "quickie". I also vac'd out the mats, sprayed Griot's leather scent inside and used TWHS Interior Detailer on the screen and gloss black interior bits (those are going to be fun, not as plentiful as other cars I've seen though)

I plan on doing a FULL detail come spring, including TAC system power plus paint coating, screw that xzilon stuff!

Thank you for all the comments guys, it's really appreciatedThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

19. Likes Bdubbs, Jayfro, opie, chilly, MisterSnoop and 11 others liked this post
Page 791 of 966 FirstFirst ... 291691741781782783784785786787788789790791792793794795796797798799800801841891 ... LastLast