autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

I really am enjoying this thread from the simple fact that we're having a "conversation" without shutting anybody down that has a different opinion from our own. It's a respectful and honest conversation, which is extremely rare in todays environment.

I am so tired of watching the talking heads on TV and politicians say..."we need to have a conversation about X" and no one will or can have a conversation without spewing disrespect, hatred, racism, etc. This thread does get a little heated, which is fine but it's also based on respect.

As for my view, I'm vaxed, my wife is not, my daughter is not and has had covid twice...first time she was asymptomatic and second felt a little bad for a few days...her neurologist and cardiologist both recommended that she not get the vax based on her condition.

I do not believe in mandates, I do not wear a mask unless the place I'm going to requires it, I think Fauci has had his time and now it's time to go, President Biden has botched a few things especially recently with his view on the unvaxxed saying you're going to die (Merry F'ing Christmas)...can you imagine if Trump said that...they would impeach him again!

Like I said, I really enjoy this thread because we are having a conversation....FINALLY!

I'll crawl back under my rock now...with my bbq though!

JF

2. Likes Bosko, opie, CleanIT, Azure liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    Like I said, I really enjoy this thread because we are having a conversation....FINALLY!

I'll crawl back under my rock now...with my bbq though!
    Here here. And I just got finished eating my wife's BBQ ribs and they were spectacular. Now what were we arguing about? I forgot now that I'm full.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys dont forget to pull your mask back up afterwardsWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation? sorry couldn't help it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

5. Likes Jayfro liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The United Soviet Social Repulic aka Chicago, just mandated anyone going into most business' have to show proof of vaccination Jan of 2022. I'm a delivery driver and have numerous customers in Chicago, if I have to get the shot to preserve my livelihood I'm going to fukckin' pissed off! Putting me in that position isn't right, the vaccine doesn't stop any spread and/or protect me from anyone or viceversa...TOTAL BS.

"EXUSE ME DIETER, ARE YOUR PAPERS IN ORDER!"

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

7. Likes Jayfro, Bosko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    The United Soviet Social Repulic aka Chicago, just mandated anyone going into most business' have to show proof of vaccination Jan of 2022. I'm a delivery driver and have numerous customers in Chicago, if I have to get the shot to preserve my livelihood I'm going to fukckin' pissed off! Putting me in that position isn't right, the vaccine doesn't stop any spread and/or protect me from anyone or viceversa...TOTAL BS.

"EXUSE ME DIETER, ARE YOUR PAPERS IN ORDER!"

Im sorry if you end up having to go through with that.

Is this not segregation? OR is this not discrimination?

That is an honest question. Im mean sweet f*ck....haven't we as a nation fought to end that #### decades ago??!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

9. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, Jayfro liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Funny that a Covid post has more post on any recently started thread than any thread car or detail related on Autogeek What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

I’m gonna go on the CovidGeek Forum and post a detail related thread and see if the same phenomen occurs.

#detailingconspiracytheories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes Klasse Act, CleanIT, Jayfro, dgage, opie and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Funny that a Covid post has more post on any recently started thread than any thread car or detail related on Autogeek What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

I’m gonna go on the CovidGeek Forum and post a detail related thread and see if the same phenomen occurs.

#detailingconspiracytheories

Here's a starter post....Graphene, fact or fictionWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Guys dont forget to pull your mask back up afterwardsWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation? sorry couldn't help it
    I don’t wear a mask but unlike some that say they don’t work AT ALL, I found an area where they do work.

I was going through a drive thru and the first window I went to, the person collecting cash had a mask and I thought, well, that would protect me some from their emissions. The woman at the window where I picked up my food had the mask under her nose so not as much protection from her but if she spoke, it would reduce the distance with which her breath would carry.

So in that limited case, the cloth masks would result in me getting less emissions (germs) from the employees. However, the masks would not do anything to protect them from the other people in the restaurant where they work in close proximity for hours.

So masks can help some. Are they a panacea; definitely not and were never meant to be.

And I'm really not speaking so much of Covid, just the fact that when people speak, they release and spread a lot of germs. I'm not suggesting by any means that we should wear masks on a daily basis but it sure would cut down on germs spread by individuals speaking to each other in close proximity. It is a little nasty when you think about it that someone else's germs end up in our mouths and vice versa.
    Speaking Spreads Exhaled Droplets - YouTube

14. Likes CleanIT, Azure liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Here's a starter post....Graphene, fact or fictionWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

I feel it doesn’t add anything but they are using it in good products. 303 and Adam’s spray coating would be just a good of product without it.

Starting to think these sio2 sealants with 1-10% sio2 would probably just as good with out sio2

16. Likes Klasse Act, CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Likes dgage liked this post
    Dislikes Flash Gordon disliked this post
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast