autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

If 85% of the country had been vaccinated in May, we wouldn't be talking about this any more. Simple as that.

2. Likes Goonie75, dgage, TTQ B4U liked this post
    Dislikes Flash Gordon disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DAC17 View Post
    If 85% of the country had been vaccinated in May, we wouldn't be talking about this any more. Simple as that.
    Yep. We wouldn’t be fighting and litigating about masks anymore. My 4 year old niece likely wouldn’t have been incredibly sick from catching Covid from her pre-school teacher. My friend’s 7 year old son likely wouldn’t have got sick from Covid the first week back to school after my friend had kept him safe for the previous year plus. Etc. Etc. A failure of American Adults.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    I think our last president could have managed this better and set a better tone,.... not that the current is great by any means. What's done is done. Hopefully we learn something from this.
    He had a chance to and failed miserably. Our last president initiated a war against science, medicine, and truth that is still ongoing. It has cost us dearly. Publicly denying that covid is a problem dozens of times, that it's fake news and is going to magically vanish as hundreds of thousands of Americans die needlessly. Acknowledging on camera that it's deadly and airborne, and yet still downplaying it repeatedly. Suggestions of injecting disinfectant and shining ultraviolet light inside of people... He is still nothing but a con man that is still fleecing his flock.

5. Likes CleanIT, dgage, Goonie75, DAC17 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

On a side note, it's both funny and terrifying that someone actually disliked my first post linking to the information from the Ohio Department of Heatlh. You're literally disliking facts. This is the problem...

7. Likes dgage, CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by koj11 View Post
    The ODH .csv file of actual data doesn't. I crunch it daily.

Thier dashboard also shows the actual hospitalization numbers. In the last 60 days totals were about 20% of all beds. 60% were non covid and the other 20% were empty.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

9. Likes Flash Gordon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    I think our last president could have managed this better and set a better tone,.... not that the current is great by any means. What's done is done. Hopefully we learn something from this.
    You mean Trump? Lol What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

How he “handled it” was to ignore it, recommending ineffective treatments, Hydroxychloroquine, UV baths, disinfectant injections.......mighta helped cost him his re election.

I’m in no way saying Biden is doing a great job but i gotta say you may not be remembering/ignoring how Trump handled the pandemic it was laughable. Especially if your pro vaccine.

I’ll finish my thoughts with Trump and Biden didn’t do a good job handling pandemic. At least i feel Biden is trying.

I don’t feel legally everyone should be forced to get the shot as having these types of freedoms is what great about being an American.

I think people are being selfish. I believe if my getting a vaccine people around the globe are getting will help save a few lives then maybe my political views, worries about long term effects and all the information people spout against each other to show right you can be don’t really matter.

Also everyone is quoting articles in their defense of there stance but we have no idea if these are even correct. Non of us are scientists who have done actual studies on this (i could be wrong).

I don’t know everything about the vaccine but I didn’t get it for me. I got it to hopefully protect everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes CleanIT, Goonie75, DAC17 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    The ODH .csv file of actual data doesn't. I crunch it daily.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    So the Ohio Department of Health is lying too? Riiiiight. If anyone believes this, I've got a bridge to sell you.

13. Dislikes Flash Gordon disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So the Ohio Department of Health is lying too? Riiiiight. If anyone believes this, I've got a bridge to sell you.
    You sound too excited, don’t jump off that bridge!

15. Likes Flash Gordon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    You mean Trump? Lol What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

How he “handled it” was to ignore it, recommending ineffective treatments, Hydroxychloroquine, UV baths, disinfectant injections.......mighta helped cost him his re election.

I’m in no way saying Biden is doing a great job but i gotta say you may not be remembering/ignoring how Trump handled the pandemic it was laughable. Especially if your pro vaccine.

Yeah I was referring to Trump. Failed miserably.

17. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just looked at the dashboard and Ohio Dept. of Health numbers show the following over the last few weeks for ICU beds:

~60% Non-Covid
    ~20% Covid
    ~20% Availability

So Ohio is doing well as well as some other states. Of course, some states and localities are doing better and others far worse.

I'm in TN and ICU beds are at 7% available but I haven't yet found the breakout between Covid and Non-Covid usage. TN is doing better now but a few weeks ago, several hospitals around here had to bring in refrigerated trucks due to people dying so fast, primarily of Covid, over 90% unvaccinated.

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast