autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 85 of 152 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Show us your pet.

Pink Pig has met his maker........

And doesn't he look pleased with himself.....

Post Thanks / Like

The lucky boy got to go walkies twice today. So cold outside he needed his coat.

And yes, the tree was "irrigated".

3. Likes Big Dave, VISITOR, Rsurfer, PaulMys, Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

New leads for Buster and Ziva this week. Latest trend, there made from climbing rope, with caribener attachment. Tested at full pull strength trying to chase the postman yesterday.

Second pic trying to get a sneaky shot of Ziva asleep with her head resting on my leg, she still opened one eye to see what I was doing. Show us your pet.-psx_20210716_105204-jpgShow us your pet.-psx_20210723_154700-jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

5. Likes DFB, MisterSnoop, Rsurfer, VISITOR, PaulMys and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    New leads for Buster and Ziva this week. Latest trend, there made from climbing rope, with caribener attachment. Tested at full pull strength trying to chase the postman yesterday.
    Nice to see that hatred of the mail man knows no borders.

7. Likes Big Dave, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    Nice to see that hatred of the mail man knows no borders.
    It's not so much the mailman, it's what he's riding, anything with an electric motor they bark at and want to chase down. Scooters, skateboards, hover boards, even push bikes with electric motors are fair game. Mailman in my neighbourhood use these things, makes them a very obvious target. Show us your pet.-psx_20210723_213646-jpg

9. Likes PaulMys, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, that's fair game to get upset at. I was hoping our transition to electric mail trucks would make them quiet enough that mail could be delivered and the dogs wouldn't realize it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    Ok, that's fair game to get upset at. I was hoping our transition to electric mail trucks would make them quiet enough that mail could be delivered and the dogs wouldn't realize it.
    Their hearing is way better than ours, they hear things we can't. My guys also howl when they hear sirens, long before we hear them. My neighbour got two new pups at Christmas, a Saint Bernard called Atlas, and a Golden Retriever called Sunny, and Atlas has started joining in with the howling, just in the last week.

12. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Heard the FedEx truck and ascended to the guard tower...

14. Likes VISITOR, Big Dave, DFB, PaulMys, Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We recently adopted a 1 year old Great Pyrenees from a local rescue. We were told she spent the first year of her life chained up outside behind a shed cause she liked to chase the farm animals. She was matted up and full of fleas so they ended up shaving her which is why she is not as fluffy as she should be. Some of the research I did said that usually this particular breed isn’t a fan of water, but I can’t seem to keep her out of the pond, which is an issue cause she stays inside 95% of the time. This is my first dog (wife grew up always having dogs) and I think I’m in love. She is the sweetest thing, so calm and chill even with my 3 year old son aggravating the hell out of her. She loves getting pets and belly rubs and will let you know if you haven’t pet her enough. Only issue so far is she has a little bit of separation anxiety and doesn’t like to be left alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Likes MisterSnoop, VISITOR, Big Dave, Rsurfer, DFB and 5 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sixsix View Post
    We recently adopted a 1 year old Great Pyrenees from a local rescue. We were told she spent the first year of her life chained up outside behind a shed cause she liked to chase the farm animals. She was matted up and full of fleas so they ended up shaving her which is why she is not as fluffy as she should be. Some of the research I did said that usually this particular breed isn’t a fan of water, but I can’t seem to keep her out of the pond, which is an issue cause she stays inside 95% of the time. This is my first dog (wife grew up always having dogs) and I think I’m in love. She is the sweetest thing, so calm and chill even with my 3 year old son aggravating the hell out of her. She loves getting pets and belly rubs and will let you know if you haven’t pet her enough. Only issue so far is she has a little bit of separation anxiety and doesn’t like to be left alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm so glad you are giving her the life she deserves, it breaks my heart to see a dog being neglected.

18. Thanks sixsix thanked for this post
    Likes DetailKitty liked this post
Page 85 of 152 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135 ... LastLast