autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gyeon Frothe or CarPro Reset

There's something to "synergy", I guess, but my car's results beg to differGyeon Frothe or CarPro ResetGyeon Frothe or CarPro Reset

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes Jayfro, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I got their new product for ceramic coating Restart. Haven't used it yet. Would check it out over Bathe, however.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vkn1 View Post
    I got their new product for ceramic coating Restart. Haven't used it yet. Would check it out over Bathe, however.
    I just saw the video on Restart and they are two different products. Restart has an iron cleaner on board and is a decontamination type wash and Bathe seems to be a maintenance type wash.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure Bathe Essence is even made anymore, without looking it upGyeon Frothe or CarPro Reset I say this because the bottle I have has solidified to a point where it takes "some time" to come out, think the old ketchup commercial using the song "Anticipation" because it will "make you wait"...to pour out.

It's hard for alot of us here to not top a coating, it's just who we are but if your someone whom has a coated car and only wants the actual coating characteristics, well, Gyeon Lift is a great pre-wash when doing a 2BM w/ Reset or if the car is a few days dusty, Lift is a great option to remove dust/pollen with a simple foam/dwell/rinse. Both products have NO additives in themGyeon Frothe or CarPro ResetGyeon Frothe or CarPro ResetGyeon Frothe or CarPro Reset

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotcha, I guess I am somewhat new and don't know the terminology well yet. My protocol is wash every 3 months or so with something like Restart for a "decontamination" and between those I only do water jet cleaning (dried with blower) every week or two with Ceramic Detailer for shine and (supposedly) keeping coating healthy. Theory is to avoid touching car any more than necessary. My apologies if misunderstood what maintenance wash is.

7. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotcha, I guess I am somewhat new and don't know the terminology well yet. My protocol is wash every 3 months or so with something like Restart for a "decontamination" and between those I only do water jet cleaning (dried with blower) every week or two with Ceramic Detailer for shine and (supposedly) keeping coating healthy. Theory is to avoid touching car any more than necessary. My apologies if misunderstood what maintenance wash is.
    It's all good, you've got a solid plan for the car. Btw, what kind of car do you have?

Post Thanks / Like

No worries or need to apologize. Just look at the title of this post Gyeon FROTHE or CarPro Reset. There is no Gyeon FROTHE, I meant to say Gyeon Bathe. I'm a hobbyist doing this for 10 years and I don't have all the terminology down.

Theory is to avoid touching car any more than necessary.

Sound theory - that's our goal, but I think your approach is wrong - or at least for my comfort level. Others may chime in on your washing technique, but I don't think just washing with a water "jet" will get your car clean enough to use a detailer. Sure, you will get the loose and heavy dirt off, but just not enough for anything to be sprayed on and wiped off. I would think that would induce swirls.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

M240i in Estoril Blue. Just bought a 2019 few months ago and over the moon with how great it looks after paint correction, coating, and proper detailing Girls especially seem to admire a clean little car. I get notes left under wiper in female handwriting with little heart emoticons etc. Feel like my car has groupies Been quite an experience!

11. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Good point. I might actually be rubbing grime in. Will have a rethink. I guess the thing is I like to at least rinse it once a week to keep it looking clean, but something more thorough might be time prohibitive. I like to just stop by self-serve bay on Monday morning commutes. Maybe I should make the weekly routine totally touchless except for the wheels (i.e., make quick detailing less frequent). I live in an apartment where don't have outdoor water supply.

Post Thanks / Like

Good point. I might actually be rubbing grime in. Will have a rethink. I guess the thing is I like to at least rinse it once a week to keep it looking clean, but something more thorough might be time prohibitive. I like to just stop by self-serve bay on Monday morning commutes. Maybe I should make the weekly routine totally touchless except for the wheels (i.e., make quick detailing less frequent). I live in an apartment where don't have outdoor water supply.
    Look into rinseless. It’s scary at first but it works. Been doing it over a decade and have had great results.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast