autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Dr. Beasley's NANO LS-10 Spray

2018 Colorado ZR2

2. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dr. Beasley's NANO LS-10 Spray

Is this stuff new?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes and it was mentioned in this weeks live video on AG's youtube channel that this is a sheeting type product.

5. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Yes and it was mentioned in this weeks live video on AG's youtube channel that this is a sheeting type product.
    I just ordered some....seems as though it might be idiot proof.....so I should be safe

7. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The AG description needs some major editorial review, but the sheeting attribute seems interesting. I’d be curious if it is recommended as a topper for their existing coating(s) / ceramics.

Post Thanks / Like

Interested. Curious to see how it stack up to Reboot, which another sheeting product I like.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for starting this thread!

I'm Chris Racana, Director of Success at Dr. Beasley's and would like to share my personal experience with LS-10!

Talk about ease of application! I coated the "family truckster" a couple of weeks ago. I sprayed a fine and even mist across the entire (dry) hood, wiped with microfiber towel to ensure even coverage, flipped microfiber towel to dry side, buffed off. I continued panel by panel... Super easy application as it good for glass and trim as well as paint!

Anyway, LS-10 is not intended as a "topper". That is what our AdvanceCoat:Gloss, AdvanceCoat: Matte and AdvanceCoat: Glass products are for, rather it is a stand-alone product! However, LS-10 does pair well with our Z1 all-in-one product.

Thanks again for starting the thread, curious to hear feedback!
    Last edited by DrBeasleys; 02-22-2021 at 11:47 AM. Reason: -

11. Thanks acuRAS82, Thomkirby thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrBeasleys View Post

I'm Chris Racana, Director of Success at Dr. Beasley's and would like to share my personal experience with LS-10!

Talk about ease of application! I coated the "family truckster" a couple of weeks ago. I sprayed a fine and even mist across the entire (dry) hood, wiped with microfiber towel to ensure even coverage, flipped microfiber towel to dry side, buffed off. I continued panel by panel... Super easy application as it good for glass and trim as well as paint!

Anyway, LS-10 is not intended as a "topper". That is what our AdvanceCoat:Gloss, AdvanceCoat: Matte and AdvanceCoat: Glass products are for, rather it is a stand-alone product! However, LS-10 does pair well with our Z1 all-in-one product.

Thank you for chiming in, Chris. I just got my email that said my order of this from AGO is being shipped....very excited to try this product. Will be reporting my findings on this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrBeasleys View Post

Thank you Chris. Good information. I enjoy your products.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be curious how the real world performance of this is regarding water spotting/self cleaning/bird bomb resistance/etc.

I very nearly picked up the Z1 when it was getting huge buzz here, but held off because there was no discussion of it other than when it was getting on cars. I like the idea of the product (durable AIO) as garage time has been really limited lately, but I wussed out after hearing that application can be finicky depending on environmental conditions.

Not having an abundance of time to put into detailing, it means whatever product I'm using needs to keep the whole process enjoyable. Example - I did a full correction on my wife's car and applied Gyeon Cancoat due to the praise it had received. I discovered the lighting (no matter my best attempts with everything I had on hand) was such that the whole process was far from enjoyable.

I really like the ad copy for this; if it delivers as promised I could definitely see giving it a shot on the wife's car next round. (Due to putting on about 3x the miles my wife does, I've stuck with Griot's for my car as they've always been stress-free products to use).

15. Likes PaulMys, DetailZeus liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast