autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

I got a special package from Mike Phillips for finding the answer to this thread Contest - Find my Newspaper to clean glass theory on MOL - win a prize

It’s an extremely generous gift and I’m looking forward to trying this out soon! Thank you Mike!

Noticed a new site for us to stalk for sales and products!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Super Member Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I finally got my big order which had been delayed due to a couple of backorders. Other than having to improvise for tire dressing a couple of times all is good. Lol.

What's that Wolfgang stuff you got there? I love Meguiar's Professional Line products! I just bought a gallon of their RTU Leather Cleaner, and I must say, I like it! I also love the matching spray bottles. Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

4. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jacob, that’s Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash in Eldo’s post
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

6. Thanks Eldorado2k, Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN thanked for this post
    Likes Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN View Post
    What's that Wolfgang stuff you got there? I love Meguiar's Professional Line products! I just bought a gallon of their RTU Leather Cleaner, and I must say, I like it! I also love the matching spray bottles. Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Yup, it’s Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash Concentrate. Looks like they changed their bottles..

Probably a good idea to switch from using black bottles considering that it’s easy for things to get left out in the hot summer sun.

I use this old gallon of WG Uber to mix my gallons of concentrate and it does indeed get left out sometimes, just look at it! It’s preggo. Lol.

I love the Meguiars bottles too! I just got done refilling all my bottles.Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

I picked up this cool little laundry cart yesterday... I can finally sort and have a place to put my dirty towels instead of just pilling them up on top of a table in the backyard. I’ve been needing this!

9. Likes WaxMaster1, PaulMys, SNP209, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMiglio View Post
    Hey Jacob, that’s Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash in Eldo’s post
    Thank you sir! I really appreciate you!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, it’s Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash Concentrate. Looks like they changed their bottles..

Probably a good idea to switch from using black bottles considering that it’s easy for things to get left out in the hot summer sun.

I use this old gallon of WG Uber to mix my gallons of concentrate and it does indeed get left out sometimes, just look at it! It’s preggo. Lol.

I love the Meguiars bottles too! I just got done refilling all my bottles.Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Whoa! You have an awesome collection of Meguiar's products! Here in Oklahoma I have had too many bad experiences with my bottles being left in the hot sun, so I now take care to keep my products as cool as possible in the summer. I was thinking of getting a cheapo big cooler from Wal Mart and putting some of those reusable ice packs in there with my spray bottles and products when I have to work in the sun to keep them cool. I use the Spray Master Sprayer on my Meguiar's Glass Cleaner and Non Acid Wheel and Tire Cleaner. The tube that sticks down into the bottle wasnt quite long enough so I took it off and replaced it with a tube from a different sprayer. You have to be sure to twist the Spray Master off so it wont spray otherwise it will leak. Other than that they are pretty good. I use a half liter Kwazar Mercury Pro sprayer for my Meguiar's M122. Post Your Unpacking Pictures
    I guess I do have a pretty good little collection going on. I have had a lot of fun using some amazing products these past few months.

12. Likes DFB, Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN View Post
    Whoa! You have an awesome collection of Meguiar's products! Here in Oklahoma I have had too many bad experiences with my bottles being left in the hot sun, so I now take care to keep my products as cool as possible in the summer. I was thinking of getting a cheapo big cooler from Wal Mart and putting some of those reusable ice packs in there with my spray bottles and products when I have to work in the sun to keep them cool. I use the Spray Master Sprayer on my Meguiar's Glass Cleaner and Non Acid Wheel and Tire Cleaner. The tube that sticks down into the bottle wasnt quite long enough so I took it off and replaced it with a tube from a different sprayer. You have to be sure to twist the Spray Master off so it wont spray otherwise it will leak. Other than that they are pretty good. I use a half liter Kwazar Mercury Pro sprayer for my Meguiar's M122. Post Your Unpacking Pictures
    I guess I do have a pretty good little collection going on. I have had a lot of fun using some amazing products these past few months.

So I’m guessing you purchase just the Spray Master sprayers without the bottles? I’ve seen them, but I’ve never tried them. I’ve always been happy with the Gray Tolco sprayers. I like how their spray pattern is consistent, they’re ideal shape/size, they’re pretty durable, and also economical to buy plus they even look pretty good on all my bottles. Solid win in my book with the Tolcos.Post Your Unpacking Pictures

I also have 3 of those 12oz. Kwazar bottles w/double pump sprayers. They’re great. Only minor drawback is they’re a tad undersized at 12oz. but they’re good for what I fill them with.
    The Kwazar 1.5L Pump Sprayers get an A+ rating from me. I have 2 and love those things. They’ve proved very durable too. It’s nice to find the right bottles & sprayers that work for you.Post Your Unpacking Pictures

14. Thanks Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN thanked for this post
    Likes Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I also have 3 of those 12oz. Kwazar bottles w/double pump sprayers. They’re great.
    Are those still the same three you got from me? Lol. If so I’m glad they’re still chugging along just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Thanks Eldorado2k thanked for this post
    Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
Page 791 of 929 FirstFirst ... 291691741781782783784785786787788789790791792793794795796797798799800801841891 ... LastLast