autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 37 of 153 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Show us your pet.

I’ll bite...

Show us your pet.-2dfae6fd-369e-42c1-bd1d-0c5ae86ff0ce-jpg
    -Rick

2. Likes DFB, VISITOR, BudgetPlan1, PaulMys, Rmd and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Show us your pet.

Here’s my cats doing what cats do best earlier today... You wouldn’t guess by looking at these pics, but the girl cat/on right doesn’t allow the boy cat/on left to touch her under any circumstances...

This is about as close as he can get and he knows it. If he touches her he gets rapid slaps and maybe even a claw across the face for breaking her rule.

They get along great otherwise... I had hoped she would’ve grown past that by now, but it’s been at least 8 months now and she still won’t allow physical touching.

I feel bad because the boy wants to play with her but she won’t allow it. I need cat whisperer Jackson Galaxy to help fix this problem. Lol.

4. Likes DFB, PaulMys, VISITOR, tomsteve liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Here’s my cats doing what cats do best earlier today... You wouldn’t guess by looking at these pics, but the girl cat/on right doesn’t allow the boy cat/on left to touch her under any circumstances...

This is about as close as he can get and he knows it. If he touches her he gets rapid slaps and maybe even a claw across the face for breaking her rule.

They get along great otherwise... I had hoped she would’ve grown past that by now, but it’s been at least 8 months now and she still won’t allow physical touching.

I feel bad because the boy wants to play with her but she won’t allow it. I need cat whisperer Jackson Galaxy to help fix this problem. Lol.
    We had 2 female cats that didn't get on for the entire 17 years they were together. The older of the 2 was half Siamese, so she wanted to be the only "child". Nothing could make them like each other. They had a habit of sitting in the hallway or on the stairs just so the other couldn't get passed.

On a different tack, I was just walking my 2 dogs through the park in the new area we've just moved to, and I notice a snake slithering across our path, only about a foot long, but I wasn't taking any chances. Lucky neither of the dogs saw it.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    We had 2 female cats that didn't get on for the entire 17 years they were together. The older of the 2 was half Siamese, so she wanted to be the only "child". Nothing could make them like each other. They had a habit of sitting in the hallway or on the stairs just so the other couldn't get passed.
    The part I find wierd is that my 2 cats actually get along. This boy cat is the only cat that ever wandered into our yard without getting the typical hate treatment which is how he eventually became part of the family. They eat next to each other and everything.

The only thing I can think of is a minor skin condition that the boy has always had and maybe that’s the reason she won’t allow him to get too close because knowing the girl cat she’s smart enough to know it’s contagious.
    I haven’t had the vet confirm it but I’m all but certain it’s ringworm. I’ve begun treatment but I gotta be consistent in order to completely eliminate it from the cat.

Post Thanks / Like

My two idiots playing with the same stick. They pulled the mouse off of it and had more fun with the stick. They eventually wrestled over this until the fat grey one laid on the black/white one “winning” the fight.

8. Likes Big Dave, PaulMys, VISITOR, tomsteve liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We have a neon light in one of our rooms, and Rocket likes to sit next it, it makes for some good lighting.

Show us your pet.-dsc_4422_1-jpgShow us your pet.-dsc_4428_1-jpg

10. Likes DFB, brianc636, PaulMys, tomsteve liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    We have a neon light in one of our rooms, and Rocket likes to sit next it, it makes for some good lighting.

Show us your pet.-dsc_4422_1-jpgShow us your pet.-dsc_4428_1-jpg

It's good for Rockets mood swings.

Post Thanks / Like

Eld c'mon man where the cats at. Confiscating one of the floor mats Show us your pet.Show us your pet.Show us your pet.Show us your pet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Friday was one of those character testing days and one I wish to forget. My little best friend went missing at about 8am, we searched for hours without luck. At about 5pm I was phoned to say he had been spotted, despite another two hours of driving around I had given up, taken a shower in exhaustion. Right after I got dressed someone had witnessed him being hit by a car, followed him without spooking him until he sat at front door of a house, MY HOUSE. Somehow he found his way home when he most needed help. We raced him to the vet at 7.30pm,for an after hours visit and me playing nurse. He will be ok, the only broken bones being in one of his back paws, that will be operated on Monday, thankfully saving the leg.

I am so grateful for all the help I received from three complete strangers, its so nice to see people helping people. And whilst I am still upset and fearful, I am so happy he is in safe hands.

The car that hit him didn’t stop. Frightened and stressed animals can be unpredictable and do silly things, so I don’t blame the person who hit him, but I do blame that person for NOT STOPPING and owning up to the situation. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you hit an animal, stop. Think about how you would feel if it was your pet.

Sorry for the down beat post, it has been a pretty crap couple of days, but I just needed to vent about. Can't wait till he comes home, I'm lost without him.

14. Thanks VISITOR, BillE thanked for this post
    Likes VISITOR, BillE, tomsteve liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the operation goes well, I know the stress you were feeling not knowing where they were, but I'm glad there were some good people out there to help.

Dave

16. Thanks DFB thanked for this post
    Likes DFB liked this post
Page 37 of 153 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast