autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Second Black Friday order

2. Likes JustJesus, Diner, ttopak, Aaryn NZ, DFB and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

First BF haul came today. Some refill products and some new to me. Looking forward to see the vinyl and leather cleaning brush and how it works. Has gotten rave reviews from those who have used this flatiron shaped brush. Also was surprised at the feel of the Sonax Extreme Mega Size Mf Towel. It's a two sided with a low nap and just a little higher nap on the other side. And it's very thick and dense for such of a mf towel. Of cause it where awesome prizes on them which is always nice. The plastic clay bar boxes was also great and maybe cause of they are made in USA

2 Sonax Cutmax 250ml for $13 a bottle included VAT and taxes.
    Menzerna HC400 250ml $11
    6 Sonax Extreme Mega Size Mf Towel take 3 pay for 2 is a common sale here in Sweden and this where on already lowered price by piece of them. $28 for the 6 mf towels.
    Vinyl and Leather Brush. These are at a quite high price but makes up to it by being very durable. $15
    Mf Towels Miracle Wipe 25-pack. These are small and on the thin side. But for what they are the mf quality is great. Is for when I need to be useing a disposeble mf towel. $10 for the whole 25-pack.
    Mini Scraper for razor blades with the usually one side razor blades.
    5 Plastic Clay Bar Box. Great quality build and will be perfect for the refill clay bars and if I have used just a part of one to store in these.
    Little Joe with a vanilla scent to mount on a ventilation output. These says to last a long time and I like the vanilla scent LOL.

Waiting package from Carpro Sweden and a domestic detailing webshop I usually ordering from.

/ Tony

4. Likes PaulMys, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freeze2104 View Post
    wrx?
    No, that's a RaceSeng shift knob on a Miata MX-5.

cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

Picked up a new pw from Obsessed Garage!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. Likes ttopak, SWETM, Diner, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The second BF haul came today from Carpro Sweden. It where a store wide 30% sale on their webshop. New products for me exept Reset and the masking tape. Looking forward to use the MultiX and the Mf Applicator.

All Carpro products

Reset 500ml
    MultiX 500ml
    2 Terry Weave Mf Towels
    Suede Mf Towel
    45mm Masking Tape
    2 Mf Applicator
    4 Glosspads 125mm
    2 Glosspads 75mm

The weather conditions is good today so out and wash the Kia cee'd SW. And see how the Gyeon Wet Coat and PA Master Sealant is doing. Think that I will top the Master Sealant with High Gloss and maybe also the Wet Coat topped with High Gloss too or another coat of WC.

/ Tony

9. Likes DFB, ttopak, Diner, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    The second BF haul came today from Carpro Sweden. It where a store wide 30% sale on their webshop. New products for me exept Reset and the masking tape. Looking forward to use the MultiX and the Mf Applicator.

All Carpro products

Reset 500ml
    MultiX 500ml
    2 Terry Weave Mf Towels
    Suede Mf Towel
    45mm Masking Tape
    2 Mf Applicator
    4 Glosspads 125mm
    2 Glosspads 75mm

The weather conditions is good today so out and wash the Kia cee'd SW. And see how the Gyeon Wet Coat and PA Master Sealant is doing. Think that I will top the Master Sealant with High Gloss and maybe also the Wet Coat topped with High Gloss too or another coat of WC.

/ Tony
    Nice haul Tony!!

Wow! 30% off! Can’t complain about that. Have you got Clarify over there yet? That’s the new CarPro glass cleaner - I had a few bottles for testing & I gotta say, I’m a fan. My next stock order will arrive in NZ while we are away but I’m excited for the new products to be there when we get back. Especially the “Wash Boxes” they’ll be a good seller in the shop for sure.

Nice buying buddy!

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

11. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daviddear30 View Post
    Picked up a new pw from Obsessed Garage!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    What’s the new PW? Was your old one a commercial sun joe? If so what happened to that one? Just asking because thinking of upgrading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

This one tested way better with up to 2.3 gpm plus auto on off. I got tired of using the remote for on/off. No issues with my sun joe other than that. This one does seem to more pressure and flow

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    What’s the new PW? Was your old one a commercial sun joe? If so what happened to that one? Just asking because thinking of upgrading

14. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This one tested way better with up to 2.3 gpm plus auto on off. I got tired of using the remote for on/off. No issues with my sun joe other than that. This one does seem to more pressure and flow

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post

Post Thanks / Like

Went on vacation.... came back an all Black Friday orders were here

Order from the UK. Coulda got The PA supersport from other places but had to justify the shipping on the Bilt Hamber Auto foam. The brushes are from Valet pro. The were a great deal on Black Friday at 3 bucks apiece so grabbed a few.

AG has a great deal on the wheel woolies BH wheel brush for a little over 20$. Mother brush will never see my wheels but will be good for floor Matt’s and other uses. McKee’s tirecoating

My IK 1.5 for waterless broke after a 11 months and the place I bought it wasn’t very helpful with warranty (of course it wasn’t AutoGeek, best CS in the industry). Since I use frothe mainly in the sprayer just bought Larry’s. Will also be ordering a marolex. Want to compare Ammo, Marolex and IK. I think between the 2 I have I can make one good one.

Ordered more frothe. One bottle lasted me over a year. Wanted to give hydrate a shot.

17. Thanks Thomkirby thanked for this post
    Likes DFB, SWETM liked this post
Page 779 of 921 FirstFirst ... 279679729769770771772773774775776777778779780781782783784785786787788789829879 ... LastLast