autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2 cool cars need for My Classic Car with Dennis Gage

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    MOPAR or no car.
    Damn...I've never had a car2 cool cars need for My Classic Car with Dennis Gage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post

And interesting to read how get the script done.
    The goal is to share quality info about the widget in under 60 seconds, match the dialog wit b-roll video and through these two things - REACH the people watching TV that would LOVE to own the widget and hopefully get their wallets out and buy the widget.

Nobody should kid themselves - TV is about SELLING stuff.

If you think otherwise, you're naïve. The higher goal is to sell GREAT STUFF and solve people problems or provide solutions via the widgets.

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post

The american classic cars culture is big here in Sweden. But not so much shown in the puplic media.

I think I would be a great match to teach a detailing class in Sweden and I would love to make the trip.

4. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a 1995 Porsche 968 with great paint.
    Not a muscle car, though.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by rangerbay View Post

Thanks for the offer... all I needed is 2 cars and the Super Bee and the Mod Top are confirmed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    The goal is to share quality info about the widget in under 60 seconds, match the dialog wit b-roll video and through these two things - REACH the people watching TV that would LOVE to own the widget and hopefully get their wallets out and buy the widget.

Nobody should kid themselves - TV is about SELLING stuff.

If you think otherwise, you're naïve. The higher goal is to sell GREAT STUFF and solve people problems or provide solutions via the widgets.

I think I would be a great match to teach a detailing class in Sweden and I would love to make the trip.

That I think would be a great success. Maybe with a car magazine that could do the promotion and set it up. The biggest magazines has the same owners and have different audiens like newer custom cars and classic car magazines. They also standing behind the bigger car shows. The biggest show is the Bilsport Performance & Custom Motor Show and is held during 4 days when the easter is. I thought you have been there but maybe was wrong? Many knowned american custom car builders has been there showing up their awesome cars. A lot of vendors is present that sells all kind of products for vehicals. 75k visitors during 4 days is big for being in Sweden. Meguiars is sponsors to some custom builds as is Sonax and a couple of other big brands. Even the drifting arena that's outside the car show is called Meguiars Arena. Maybe be a special guest at this show and then find a weekend later for a class that you have to get the interest up. There is a possibility to have classes during this weekend if you are able to combo it with a place in the car show or something like that. They have a lot of space in different halls as it is a big event center. And placed about smack in the middle of the southern part of Sweden where most people lives. Bilsport is the name of the magazine that stands behind the car show. And also a big classic car show in my home town where their sister magazine Nostalgia stands behind that show and is during the summer.

We need you Mike Phillips so we get even more knowledge out of the detailing. Would be awesome if you where able to come here in the future. I would definitely try to attend your class or just visit the both where you would be at.

/ Tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12