autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: polish hangel.

Post Thanks / Like

polish hangel.

Good people, how about polish angel products in terms of brightness and protection. compared to wolfgang, zaino etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: polish hangel.

Polish Angel products are known for leaving some of the best looks available, and being very easy to use. In general, they are good protecting, durable products as well, although some may not last what they are claimed to in months.

Very nice brand of products. Which ones were you thinking?

Post Thanks / Like

thanks friend, polishangel master sealant, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant, zaino z2 which is brighter and has better protection.

4. Thanks Celabe thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m not a Zaino guy. Can’t speak for it.

Wolfgang is amazing and shines like a candy jewel. Master Sealant has more of a glassy look which is also amazing. These are two of the best in the game, different looks, both durable. Master sealant might be a bit more picky as the prewax cleaner with it is recommended to get full performance (I’ve only used with the cleaner, haven’t tried without).

6. Likes PaulMys, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pablo600 View Post
    thanks friend, polishangel master sealant, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant, zaino z2 which is brighter and has better protection.
    Was a Zaino-Zealot for many years, was almost a requirement to use Zaino back in early to mid 2000's if you owned a Vette polish  hangel.

Zaino will have the brightest look, but it's kinda an artificial, Saran Wrap type of brilliance, which some folks like. Problem with Zaino is it offers very little protection from things like bird-bombs, and water spots. Our 2004 black Corvette ended up with water spots etched into the paint despite being covered in 5 or so coats of Zaino Z5/ZFX. Its older technology that really hasnt been updated in years.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant will be the next brightest look, nearly Zaino-like. I mucked about with it a bit back in Spring of 2016 for a time, never long-term so I cant really speak to its protective qualities.

Polish Angel Master Sealant is simply luscious, especially when topped with Rapidwaxx. Depth, warmth, glossy...it has it all...and really easy to use. If I wasnt a coating-junkie, I'd have this combo on all of my cars.

Did a bland, boring, nondescript Silver Mazda3 with it in Summer 2018 and it was beautiful, the kinda look that made ya wanna touch the paint, such a smooth and silky feel to it. Pic:

8. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the way Budget describes Master Sealant more than my description above (glassy), although the Rapidwaxx may add to the lusciousness.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks friends, I have hd poxy and I like it, but I would like to buy some other brand, if I had to send 1 gallon of sealant to Costa Rica which I recommend wolfgang, polish hangel I like where I could buy it on the official website.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pablo600 View Post
    thanks friends, I have hd poxy and I like it, but I would like to buy some other brand, if I had to send 1 gallon of sealant to Costa Rica which I recommend wolfgang, polish hangel I like where I could buy it on the official website.
    I’m not sure gallons of Master Sealant are available from Polish Angel. Gallons of WG DGPS are sold on AG and Autopia.

Post Thanks / Like

I am a HUGE Polish Angel Fanboy. I tried several different liquid waxes and sealants and always go back to Polish Angel. If I had to choose between Wolfgang or Master Sealant it would be Master Sealant. But IMO there is nothing that can beat Polish Angel's Spray Waxes. I am going to try the Polish Angel High Gloss Spray wax and see how that goes.

I like waxes excellent quality liquid or paste waxes. My next venture for my ride is the Pinnacle Black Label Reserve Paste wax topped off with Polish Angel High Gloss. But here in Southern California it is RAINING!

But Wolfgang is a rock solid sealant. You can't go wrong with either.

KEEP ON ROCKING!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

13. Likes acuRAS82, custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks friends, Polish angel I will use.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast