autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Collinite quick detailer

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Fan View Post
    Not really. Not seriously anyway. 845's price, ease of application and performance is good enough for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Well, because of your screen name I'll say this, #845 is a solid double whereas #476 and #915 are bat flip, NO DOUBTERSNew Collinite quick detailer

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Well, because of your screen name I'll say this, #845 is a solid double whereas #476 and #915 are bat flip, NO DOUBTERSNew Collinite quick detailer

Klasse you’re speaking in tongues. Are those hockey references????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post
    Klasse you’re speaking in tongues. Are those hockey references????

No....baseballNew Collinite quick detailer

5. Thanks Finick thanked for this post
    Likes Finick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No....baseballNew Collinite quick detailer

Oh right New Collinite quick detailer my mistake. My step dad took me to a baseball game once when I was younger, a dude hit a touchdown. It was WILD.

7. Likes PaulMys, SWETM, richy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh right New Collinite quick detailer my mistake. My step dad took me to a baseball game once when I was younger, a dude hit a touchdown. It was WILD.

Well, I'm not going to be too pushy here but #476 and #915 are far superior products when compared to #845, in both durability in the case of #476 and certainly looks in the case of #915 but honestly, these 2 products will surprise you in both durability and looks.

Now I've been on here for quite a long time and have heard time and again that #915 is hard to remove, I find that total BS and it's basically user error IMO. When this nonsense first rearing its head I had to try it out different ways of application, 1 panel at a time and remove...no problem, apply to the entire car and then remove...again, no problem and finally, applied to the entire car and let it sit on the car overnight and then remove...yep, NO issues. The key here, in this easy on, easy off world of detailing products is this, "thin is in". A heavy coat is of NO benefit to anyone, it's a waste of product and thus makes it hard to remove, I'd bet that even Collinite themselves doesn't want ANYONE to apply it really heavy.

So in closing, if you wanna experience an even better product from Collinite than #845, check out #476 and #915New Collinite quick detailerNew Collinite quick detailer

9. Likes PaulMys, GAMBIT61 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, but there is one thing to note...I have an almost full bottle of Collinite 845, an almost full bottle of 3D Poxy, an almost full bottle of Griot's Poly Wax, a gallon of Bead Maker, a bottle of Griot's Best of Show Spray Wax, and just ordered a bottle of Collinite 520 QD. So the need or desire to try anything new is pretty moot at this time, especially since I have some other products to try (and bills to pay - LOL)

11. Likes Klasse Act, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of the old Rodney Dangerfield joke..."I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out"....

13. Likes Klasse Act, Finick, PaulMys, richy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm not going to be too pushy here but #476 and #915 are far superior products when compared to #845, in both durability in the case of #476 and certainly looks in the case of #915 but honestly, these 2 products will surprise you in both durability and looks.

Now I've been on here for quite a long time and have heard time and again that #915 is hard to remove, I find that total BS and it's basically user error IMO. When this nonsense first rearing its head I had to try it out different ways of application, 1 panel at a time and remove...no problem, apply to the entire car and then remove...again, no problem and finally, applied to the entire car and let it sit on the car overnight and then remove...yep, NO issues. The key here, in this easy on, easy off world of detailing products is this, "thin is in". A heavy coat is of NO benefit to anyone, it's a waste of product and thus makes it hard to remove, I'd bet that even Collinite themselves doesn't want ANYONE to apply it really heavy.

So in closing, if you wanna experience an even better product from Collinite than #845, check out #476 and #915New Collinite quick detailerNew Collinite quick detailer

I was just bustin your chops about the sports analogy. I’ve never been into sports so I like to be silly about it when the opportunity arises.

I’ve heard good things about 915/476. Of the two id probably be more inclined to try out 476 when I eventually thin down my overstock of products I have.

15. Likes PaulMys, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

None of them are hard to remove if used right.

What I find hilarious is some people (in online reviews) talking about 845 being "too hard" to remove.

You are one special kind of idiot if you think that. I guess if you dumped the entire bottle all over your hood............?

You can let 845 cure for days. It'll still wipe right off.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

17. Likes Finick, Klasse Act, Sports Fan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't say that I have ever heard somebody say that number 845 is hard to remove, that is a first for me and hopefully a last.

19. Likes Sports Fan liked this post
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast