autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 28 of 153 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Show us your pet.

I gave my detailing cart a makeover and left it so clean for my cat to use...

But for over a week my cat wouldn’t come near it, preferring to sleep on the ground! Grrr... Ungrateful cat. Lol.

But as soon as there’s some detailing stuff on the cart... She suddenly loves the cart again. I wake up to find this lazy butt sleeping on the cart.Show us your pet.

2. Likes WaxMaster1, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up My Gunny & Russell

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyCrazi View Post
    This is Gunther (Gunny for short)
    When I was an actual "Gunny" I had a Pit Bull Shepherd Mix named Gunny as well. At age 11 he had emergency surgery for an obstructed blockage and died in my arms the day afterward. I was crushed and couldnt speak of him for almost a whole year without breaking down. Even had his cremated ashes sprinkled in the black ink of the tattoo portrait I had done! This Poem truly helped me cope, which I'm sure many of you can attest:
    The Rainbow Bridge Poem - The beautiful journey of a pet after death.

In 2012, after an 8 week Residential PTSD Program, I was selected to receive a highly trained TBI/PTSD Service Dog from the first Org to be Federally Recognized for their intense Training Program. I'm sure many have seen the Documentary of "Puppies Behind Bars" and the incredible impact it has on both the inmates, to the Disabled Veterans lucky enough to receive one of their SDs. Russell knows 80 commands and has literally saved my life more than once!
    12 Days Of Charitable Giving 2016: Puppies Behind Bars

Though we're trained to only allow our Service Dog to ride on the passenger side floorboard, for most secure transportation, I've found this device to be the most advantageous vest for dogs in vehicles. Once properly fitted, it's a breeze to put on - and allows them freedom to move around in the back seat area too.
    Load Up™ Dog Car Harness | Crash Tested Safety Travel Harness | Ruffwear
    I use this on long trips in the rear seat and he doesnt seem to mind. Dogs become literal projectiles inside a car during a crash. Imagine the guilt we'd feel if our dog was killed in a MVA!

A few pics of both Gunny & Russell here. Thanks for allowing me to share!
    Semper Fidelis.....🇺🇸
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your pet.-fb_img_1474497477441-jpg   Show us your pet.-2015-11-11-050201-49327-jpg   Show us your pet.-fb_img_1474497123264-jpg   Show us your pet.-ig-jpg   Show us your pet.-r6acpkjfqetownmcu1warhek_g0pzonmb-0o3b25coa-copy-jpg   Show us your pet.-2015-11-03-174307-71077-jpg   Show us your pet.-20190518_095146-jpg   Show us your pet.-img_0439-jpg-1-jpg  

4. Thanks VISITOR, BillE thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, BillE, DetailKitty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My Gunny & Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
    When I was an actual "Gunny" I had a Pit Bull Shepherd Mix named Gunny as well. At age 11 he had emergency surgery for an obstructed blockage and died in my arms the day afterward. I was crushed and couldnt speak of him for almost a whole year without breaking down. Even had his cremated ashes sprinkled in the black ink of the tattoo portrait I had done! This Poem truly helped me cope, which I'm sure many of you can attest:
    The Rainbow Bridge Poem - The beautiful journey of a pet after death.

In 2012, after an 8 week Residential PTSD Program, I was selected to receive a highly trained TBI/PTSD Service Dog from the first Org to be Federally Recognized for their intense Training Program. I'm sure many have seen the Documentary of "Puppies Behind Bars" and the incredible impact it has on both the inmates, to the Disabled Veterans lucky enough to receive one of their SDs. Russell knows 80 commands and has literally saved my life more than once!
    12 Days Of Charitable Giving 2016: Puppies Behind Bars

Though we're trained to only allow our Service Dog to ride on the passenger side floorboard, for most secure transportation, I've found this device to be the most advantageous vest for dogs in vehicles. Once properly fitted, it's a breeze to put on - and allows them freedom to move around in the back seat area too.
    Load UpShow us your pet. Dog Car Harness | Crash Tested Safety Travel Harness | Ruffwear
    I use this on long trips in the rear seat and he doesnt seem to mind. Dogs become literal projectiles inside a car during a crash. Imagine the guilt we'd feel if our dog was killed in a MVA!

A few pics of both Gunny & Russell here. Thanks for allowing me to share!
    Semper Fidelis.....Show us your pet.
    Beautiful dogs and beautiful story. There's nothing like the love of a dog. Here's my two boys Buster and Magglio. Buster is a lab pit mix and I lost him on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It's hard and I miss him like crazy. Magglio the beagle is a ball of energy at almost 9 years old and he's great and he makes me smile everyday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

6. Thanks Gunny Fitz thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, VISITOR, Gunny Fitz, joleyred liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So noble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes VISITOR, LSNAutoDetailing, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My little one on her 1st bday .... she is very spoiled!

ScottH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your pet.-f4f61606-b521-4f25-82c7-fe3cb1ab8165-jpg  

10. Likes LSNAutoDetailing, VISITOR, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

dont know if i contributed here yet, but this is pete thedog("thedog" is his middle name). the grass was reallyreallyreally tall in this pic.

Show us your pet.-pete4-jpg

12. Likes VISITOR, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pepper

RIP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your pet.-67581d8d-2ec0-44d5-89a6-8efd86c51798-jpg  

14. Thanks VISITOR thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I took in the stray cat that my cat is friends with... I had him neutered but he’s having complications.Show us your pet.

Meanwhile my other car continues living the good life.

16. Thanks VISITOR thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Vince

10 years old this December. Pure bred Cane Corso Mastiff. Had him since 12 weeks old. Most amazing family pet you could ever want. A true companion.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Autogeekonline mobile app

18. Likes VISITOR, PaulMys, Gunny Fitz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tomsteve View Post
    dont know if i contributed here yet, but this is pete thedog("thedog" is his middle name). The grass was reallyreallyreally tall in this pic.

Show us your pet.-pete4-jpg
    lol

Page 28 of 153 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast