autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What are you eating?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    So you consider the FDA somekind of trustworthy authority? You mean the same organization that’s in charge of allowing cancer causing chemicals like saccharine, aspartame, mystery meat in fast food restaurants, not to mention the in humane slaughter of animals by big corporations just before they give it the stamp of approval?

Or how about the rotten pork flesh that meets their standards just before they make the most famous hot dogs and bologna sold in America? What grade do they give that rotten infected pork before they doctor it up and make it safe for human consumption?

GMO’s, prescription drugs, table salt, high fructose corn syrup, cancer warning signs outside of restaurants, the list is endless... You consider them trustworthy? Psshh...
    Wayne from "Wayne's World"...."does this guy know how to party or what!"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes Eldorado2k, custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Sushi grade is not a real thing. Marketing ploy. It is not a regulated thing by FDA like graded beef. Also I believe Scottish salmon is farm raised (see Atlantic salmon) and not the best for sashimi. Killer on the grill though. Not talking isht about your salmon just don’t like marketing to make things greater than they are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the record, it's the "USDA" that oversees meat, fish, poultry etc. US Dept of Agriculture, not the Food & Drug Administration.

Here's a brief breakdown of the two agencies' purviews, organized by type of food.
    MEAT. The USDA's internal Food Safety and Inspection Service regulates almost all of the meat we eat, including beef, pork, and lamb (and poultry, see below). ...
    POULTRY. ...
    FISH. ...
    EGGS. ...
    DAIRY. ...
    PRODUCE. ...
    PACKAGED FOODS.

I have 25 years experience in the food packaging buisness, I know the difference between the USDA and the FDA as I have to provide documentation for my customers. I call on seafood processors, huge bakeries, dairies etc. I also know where the salmon I purchase is raised, including farm raised Scottish/Atlantic salmon which is far superior to most other farm raised salmons.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

4. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, Coatingsarecrack, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This^^^^^^ no opinions, just facts!

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

6. Thanks custmsprty thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you really eating? Lol.
    it's all stuff that will cause you illness and kill you eventually.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

8. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So you consider the FDA somekind of trustworthy authority? You mean the same organization that’s in charge of allowing cancer causing chemicals like saccharine, aspartame, mystery meat in fast food restaurants, not to mention the in humane slaughter of animals by big corporations just before they give it the stamp of approval?

Or how about the rotten pork flesh that meets their standards just before they make the most famous hot dogs and bologna sold in America? What grade do they give that rotten infected pork before they doctor it up and make it safe for human consumption?

GMO’s, prescription drugs, table salt, high fructose corn syrup, cancer warning signs outside of restaurants, the list is endless... You consider them trustworthy? Psshh...
    Yes my mistake I meant USDA. All I meant was it’s a actual grade from a government sanctioned body. Buy all means form whatever opinions of said body you wish.

10. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you eating?

“ I have 25 years experience in the food packaging buisness, I know the difference between the USDA and the FDA as I have to provide documentation for my customers. I call on seafood processors, huge bakeries, dairies etc. I also know where the salmon I purchase is raised, including farm raised Scottish/Atlantic salmon which is far superior to most other farm raised salmons.”

Oh so with all that experience you already knew sushi grade was just a marketing ploy...lol. If you felt under attack you should take a deep breath and relax. Just sharing info. And yes Scottish is a high grade of “farm” raised fish. Like saying try this apple it uses only the highest grade of GMO’s. You perpetuating sushi grade is like perpetuating a nine year no wash coating. If you choose to believe it so be it.

12. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    This^^^^^^ no opinions, just facts!

And “facts” sushi grade still ain’t a thing and although everything he posted was, yes, factual. Doesn’t discredit the main thing I was trying to get across. If he had thrown out such and such wax is bulletproof you to would have also made and attempt to educate.

14. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And “facts” sushi grade still ain’t a thing and although everything he posted was, yes, factual. Doesn’t discredit the main thing I was trying to get across. If he had thrown out such and such wax is bulletproof you to would have also made and attempt to educate.

How about not derailing our thread and let us get back to posting food. Sound like a plan? Personally I really don't care about the minutia you are referring to. This was a great thread until you came along. It's just food, nothing but food.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

16. Thanks PaulMys thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, ronkh57 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    How about not derailing our thread and let us get back to posting food. Sound like a plan? Personally I really don't care about the minutia you are referring to. This was a great thread until you came along. It's just food, nothing but food.
    Again I was just trying to educate. You actually were the derailer don’t post back, no issues. Now here you are trying to be last word guy. I was done after my initial post you turned it into conversation. Let’s rewind and start over.

Hey that looks delicious.

18. Likes grisby liked this post
    Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Again I was just trying to educate. You actually were the derailer don’t post back, no issues. Now here you are trying to be last word guy. I was done after my initial post you turned it into conversation. Let’s rewind and start over.

Hey that looks delicious.

Do you have anything to add to this post besides petty arguments?
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

20. Thanks custmsprty thanked for this post
    Likes custmsprty, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast