autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 17 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627671175171017 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    A moment of silence..

R.I.P Foam Gun (200x - 2018)

Thank you for all your hard work over the past decade.
    The way you help to encapsulate dirt & contamination in aiding to make my wash
    experience more safer and enjoyable is something that I will never forget...
    Imagine how long it would have lasted if you didn't habitually foam passersby/solicitors.........
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

2. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally went over the car with Essense Plus. Had to recoat the hood due to waterspotting (got the coating off with griots FCC in two passes), polished with essense and applied two coats of CQ original. Just a quick shot
    Attachment 65376

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

4. Likes Klasse Act, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well,I was going to wash my wife's G8 even though it was supposed to rain. It started raining on me before I could get my Formula moved out and the G8 in the garage. So,I didn't wash the G8. Working on a month now due to rain and cold,and it's just October.

I noticed the beading had diminished somewhat on the top surfaces of her car. Put on a coat of BFWD back in October,but car had a bath since then. I believe I used CarPro Ech2O as a rinseless,but I can't remember for sure due to old age. I wonder if there is just a layer of stuff on the car,or is the CarPro not playing good with the BFWD? We've had some pretty good rains,some frost,and a snowfall that lasted a while but melted almost instantly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    And today, I washed my new [to me] car. It’s a 2002 Cadillac Deville DTS.What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

No matter how old the car is, it always looks new after one of your treatments. Drive it in good health Cadillac Man.

Post Thanks / Like

While I was outside putting up the Christmas lights, I kept staring at the dull trim on the company car and I couldn’t stand it any longer. The car got a quick waterless wash and the trim was cleaned with Blackfire BF-450 and treated with Wolfgang Vinyl and Rubber Protectant. Now I feel better.

While I was at it, the truck got some treatment too.

Then I noticed that the truck interior needed some help. The seats, dash and doors were cleaned with Optimum Interior Shampoo Gel and treated with 303 Protectant.

8. Likes Klasse Act, Diner, PaulMys, fly07sti, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That interior looks factory fresh, nice jobWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

10. Thanks UncleDavy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

The SS got a much needed bath. I first foamed and cleaned each wheel, tire and caliper. After that each wheel and caliper were treated to a spritz of CarPro Hydro2. Tires got protected with McKee’s Tire Coating. The splash guards were sprayed down with Stoner’s Trim Shine. Next I foamed the vehicle with CarPro Reset and let it dwell. I then rinsed the vehicle and set about washing it with CarPro Reset using the many wash pads in a bucket method. After a good rinse I treated my SS to a coating of CarPro Hydro2 in anticipation of tomorrow’s foot or more of snow. Roger, you’re in the forecast for up to 16” of that cursed white stuff.

My Merlin shot.

Note: The splash guards got sprayed after I saw this post and noticed how gray they looked...embarrassing to say the least. :0

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Misterpaul; 11-24-2018 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Clarification yo!
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

12. Likes PaulMys, fly07sti, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bought a “new to me” car a few weeks ago. Finally got the chance to clean her up. Fc-717 on the paint, followed up by Hi-Def paint sealant. Polished the wheels with HD speed. 2 coats of Pinnacle Black Onyx tire gel, wiping down the excess. Looking worthy of an Autogeek now What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

With the impending 1st Death Storm coming to Chicagoland I decided to top up a couple of my IK sprayers with product. First up was the IK Foam 9 where I added 1.5 ounces of "Eve's better half" Ultra foam, so that sprayer is ready for the upcoming FNW. Next up was the IK mini foamer where I added 1.5 ounces of Griot's Garage Poly Gloss and topped with distilled water yet once again.

While us in the midwest fight the battle of salt and muck it's also a good time to stock up for the spring and buy new products to try out in a couple monthes, anything to stay busy while Mother Nature has her way with us here. One things for sure, I'm armed and readyWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    With the impending 1st Death Storm coming to Chicagoland I decided to top up a couple of my IK sprayers with product. First up was the IK Foam 9 where I added 1.5 ounces of "Eve's better half" Ultra foam, so that sprayer is ready for the upcoming FNW. Next up was the IK mini foamer where I added 1.5 ounces of Griot's Garage Poly Gloss and topped with distilled water yet once again.

While us in the midwest fight the battle of salt and muck it's also a good time to stock up for the spring and buy new products to try out in a couple monthes, anything to stay busy while Mother Nature has her way with us here. One things for sure, I'm armed and ready.
    We went to Meijer last night so the twins could do their Santa shopping list.

Needless to say the grocery side of the store was packed with shoppers in PURE PANIC MODE! in anticipation of Chicago Winter Death Storm #1.
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

16. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
Page 17 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627671175171017 ... LastLast