autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SAMPLES (original post updated)

Hello all, I have a Rupes Mille with maybe 6hrs on it total that I’m looking to preferably sell, or trade for a different, lightly used Rupes DA Orbital* (21, 15, etc). I’m newer to detailing and struggle with the Mille ‘walking’ regardless of how much I try to let it guide me. I’m not looking to get rid of it immediately so please PM me if interested. I can provide pics as well.

*As of now I’m only interested in what I’ve listed above. Please no offers of other machines, or ‘products + cash’.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    for anyone who is trading on here, please be very specific (and double check) on the condition and/or amount of what you're trading. example: sending pads that are supposed to be new but have been used. also, try sending product (liquids) in a new container, instead of an empty gatorade/juice bottle or the alike. remember: having this thread/section is a privilege...
    It's a$$es like this that ruin the whole concept/idea of this thread.

Pathetic.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

3. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe people would do that... you have to know if a pad is used... and really.... putting product in a gatorade bottle? That's just wrong!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ll admit my first trade I ever did I sent off some ONR in an empty Coca Cola bottle, and I felt really bad about it. Not that it excuses it, but I had went around to a few stores looking for bottles suitable for shipping (I live in the middle of nowhere so a few stores was a couple hours of searching for me!)

I had some unused travel sized bottles I sent other products in, but I just could not find something suitable for the ONR I would trust in shipping. It honestly felt kind of embarrassing to send it out like that.

Ever since that trade, I’ve been reasonably prepared to trade just about anything of any size, and when I made a large purchase on the site I buy my bottles from, I scooped up various sized containers for future trades should they arise. I save basically every empty bottle now and throw them in a tub in the attic.

I honestly can’t say I’ve ever had a bad trade , but trading with visitor is always great. Stuff arrives packaged crazy well, and in nice bottles. Sad to hear him have a bad experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks VISITOR thanked for this post
    Likes JustJesus, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post

Ever since that trade, I’ve been reasonably prepared to trade just about anything of any size
    Send me your 55 gallon drum of Megs Super Soap. Lol.

9. Likes Finick, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Send me your 55 gallon drum of Megs Super Soap. Lol.
    Well you've got me there, I probably should substituted the word any for reasonable, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a brs used only a few times, still looks new, I’m looking try trade for some beed maker, lmk if you’re interested, thanks SAMPLES  (original post updated)-img_4046-jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I’ll admit my first trade I ever did I sent off some ONR in an empty Coca Cola bottle, and I felt really bad about it. Not that it excuses it, but I had went around to a few stores looking for bottles suitable for shipping (I live in the middle of nowhere so a few stores was a couple hours of searching for me!)

I had some unused travel sized bottles I sent other products in, but I just could not find something suitable for the ONR I would trust in shipping. It honestly felt kind of embarrassing to send it out like that.

Ever since that trade, I’ve been reasonably prepared to trade just about anything of any size, and when I made a large purchase on the site I buy my bottles from, I scooped up various sized containers for future trades should they arise. I save basically every empty bottle now and throw them in a tub in the attic.

I honestly can’t say I’ve ever had a bad trade , but trading with visitor is always great. Stuff arrives packaged crazy well, and in nice bottles. Sad to hear him have a bad experience.

I get plastic bottles from Amazon...have shipped quite a few 4oz bottles of product

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    I get plastic bottles from Amazon...have shipped quite a few 4oz bottles of product
    I buy my spray bottles from USplastics.. so I just bought enough sample bottles to fill a medium sized plastic tote, lol. I’ll probably never even use them all.

14. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I buy my spray bottles from USplastics.. so I just bought enough sample bottles to fill a medium sized plastic tote, lol. I’ll probably never even use them all.

thats a lot of bottles

16. Likes Finick liked this post
Page 444 of 459 FirstFirst ... 344394434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453454 ... LastLast