autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mike Phillips

Re: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

***Update***

Here's one of the training cars for the Wisconsin Roadshow Class,

Hellcat

Nice!

2. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

Just to note...

There are only a few spaces left in this class. Call Andre to get signed-up

1-800-869-3011 x244

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Can’t wait til this year. Will be my first time. You got any black cars we will be training on?

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy View Post

Can’t wait til this year. Will be my first time.

You got any black cars we will be training on?

Yes, working on getting a picture of the Acura Type R that is black and all swirled out.

We also have a black truck that you'll be working on.

Cool cars at this class!

Mike Phillips

***Update***

The pallet of tools, pads, products and towels has arrived! Dave Patterson just texted me these pictures...

LOOK CLOSELY - Notice anything wrong?

Ouch! How did this happen? Looks like the totes shifted on the pallet?

Hopefully nothing has been damaged...

Mike Phillips

Just to note...

There's still 2 spaces left in this class. Call Andre and get signed-up before someone beats you to them...

Andre

1-800-869-3011 x244

If he doesn't answer, leave him a voice mail, he's very busy but he's very good about returning calls.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

My 13 year old son Mikey wants to take this class again. He had so much fun at last year's class and has applied what he learned, so he wants to learn more. At 13 he is giving tips to older guys and teaching them.

We have our 1950 Chrysler with original paint that he wants to bring to the class because we haven't had time to work on it and bring the shine back.

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek-imag3245-jpgOconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek-imag3249-jpg

Since the class last year, he bought his first car....at 13! A 1996 Z28 1LE (1 of 55 made in 1996)
    Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek-part0_9-jpg

Washed and clayed by himself to remove 6+ years of neglect sitting outside.
    Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek-imag3400-jpg

Applying HD Speed to clean it up until he can get it into my garage and do a full proper detail.
    Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek-imag3423-jpg

He highly recommends this class and wants to come back! (I enjoyed the class, too!)

Randy

9. Likes Coleroad, Thomkirby liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy View Post

Can’t wait til this year. Will be my first time.

You got any black cars we will be training on?

Here you go... 2001 Acura Type R

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by ZimRandy View Post

My 13 year old son Mikey wants to take this class again. He had so much fun at last year's class and has applied what he learned, so he wants to learn more. At 13 he is giving tips to older guys and teaching them.

Since the class last year, he bought his first car....at 13! A 1996 Z28 1LE (1 of 55 made in 1996)
    Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek-part0_9-jpg

Washed and clayed by himself to remove 6+ years of neglect sitting outside.
    Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek-imag3400-jpg

Applying HD Speed to clean it up until he can get it into my garage and do a full proper detail.
    Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek-imag3423-jpg

He highly recommends this class and wants to come back! (I enjoyed the class, too!)

Randy
    Wow! That's really cool Randy. The Camaro already looks a million times better!

Quote Originally Posted by ZimRandy View Post

We have our 1950 Chrysler with original paint that he wants to bring to the class because we haven't had time to work on it and bring the shine back.
    Now this is not only special.... but rare.... the opportunity to rub out an all original oxidized single stage finish on a classic car is RARE.

I did not send any #7 to the class but I could bring get some shipped out today.

12. Likes TMQ liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Here's yet another cool "truck" for this class

2017 Dodge Ram EcoDiesel 1500

If you're attending, please get a good night's sleep on Thursday night.... you're going to need all your energy to keep up with the pace of the class on Friday.

(I never worry about people getting a good night's sleep after the first day of class)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123