autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mille arrival - any new updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd@RUPES View Post
    There are literally 1000s of people on here with 1000s of posts about other products. Curious that I don't have a problem with any of them.. smh.

The fact you are trying to spin your obvious and flagrant behavior into something other than a thinly-veiled vendetta is beyond me and frankly speaks volumes about you.

You show up on RUPES threads and passive aggressively post things with a clear purpose, which is not the betterment of mankind or the flow of information. Please don't insult my intelligence or those who have called you (but not other people) out on this way too many times. Your agenda is perfectly clear and people would probably respect you more if you would just state it out loud.

Instead, shifting the goal posts is the behavior I would expect from somebody who claims to make phone calls they never did, yet posts that they did, in order to make a company look bad....
    todd, you don't know me and i can guarantee you that my speak volumes is to help someone that may want to explore and find something else that is comparable. if it's in a rupes thread and someone mentions another polisher brand (or choices), then let's give the potential buyer some info about both and they can decide on what they like about either or. just keep in mind, your posts (in general) come off very unprofessional (observation from fellow AGO members) at times so please for the sake of your reputation (and the brand), keep it clean and don't attack someone personally it's already made you look bad and off putting. lol, it doesn't kill/bother me that you are opening or already have a rupes center and/or successful, that's great for you/company and good luck with continued success..

2. Dislikes Ronin47 disliked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd@RUPES View Post
    Visitor is 100% a hater. Apparently he had a problem with RUPES because years ago, before we were a USA company, he had an issue with a RUPES product and didn't get adequate support. RUPES USA has apologized. This is why he has bashed our customer support, despite the literal 1000s of post that state the opposite. This is why he shows up on RUPES threads and takes passive aggressive approaches, or finds anything that helps him fight the little war he is losing, no matter how obscure.

How do I know the back story? Because Dylan offered to call him and find out what was with his bashing. He claimed to have called, publicly stated he called, claimed nobody called him back, and said "he didn't have anymore time" to invest in trying to resolve the issue. Dylan looked up the phone records, tracked every call for 2 weeks, and couldn't find any record of Visitor calling despite his public proclamation to the opposite. Dylan called him, and found out the above information.

Apparently time isn't an issue, as I can almost guarantee Visitor will be on any thread about RUPES, trying the best to fight some clandestine war. His motives are fairly obvious, and it seems to pain him that we are growing at a crazy rate, we have built a factory in the USA, we continue to lead the way in innovation, we are hiring more and more Americans. Think of all the time invested, and wasted, but we all get pleasure from different things.

Most the time he is so obvious that it is entertaining, and I appreciate his efforts to "remain under the radar" despite the fairly obvious failure in doing so.

Again, while I am not 100% sure on the details that transpired 4-5 years ago, before RUPES had a USA company, and when problems could get lost in translation, we are sorry that they occurred. It is one of the reasons we knew we had to build a USA-based facility, with customer service reps and take warranty repair in house. We learned from the early issues, and now customer service, like our innovation, and holistic manufacturing is beyond approach.
    Why has Autogeek not banned this Hater? Why do they keep looking the other way? I suggest Rupes have a serious meeting with Autogeek as its obvious they are allowing this Hate speech against Rupes. Is Rupes or this Hater more important to Autogeek? If I were Rupes I would threaten to remove Rupes supply unless strict measures are taken against this Hater. A lifetime ban would be too easy, look into suing along with it.

4. Dislikes VISITOR disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin47 View Post
    Why has Autogeek not banned this Hater? Why do they keep looking the other way? I suggest Rupes have a serious meeting with Autogeek as its obvious they are allowing this Hate speech against Rupes. Is Rupes or this Hater more important to Autogeek? If I were Rupes I would threaten to remove Rupes supply unless strict measures are taken against this Hater. A lifetime ban would be too easy, look into suing along with it.
    lol hater because i can recommend an alternative, just because you (or some others) don't agree with it. many have seen your bashing towards other companies as well as if they aren't worthy or good enough. if anything, you should take a look in the mirror because many see behind it as well. lots of great products to choose from not only one...

6. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Dislikes Ronin47 disliked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    lol hater because i can recommend an alternative, just because you (or some others) don't agree with it. many have seen your bashing towards other companies as well as if they aren't worthy or good enough. if anything, you should take a look in the mirror because many see behind it as well. lots of great products to choose from not only one...
    At first I saw you as a Griots employee, then as someone being funded by Griots. Now its clear you doing more damage to Griots with your Hating then any good. Continue as you are and I’m sure Griots will not want you in their corner anymore. Funny how evasive you are about the telephone calls you lied about, really nice guy lol.

8. Dislikes VISITOR disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At first I saw you as a Griots employee, then as someone being funded by Griots. Now its clear you doing more damage to Griots with your Hating then any good. Continue as you are and I’m sure Griots will not want you in their corner anymore. Funny how evasive you are about the telephone calls you lied about, really nice guy lol.
    not evasive at all, if one doesn't pick up the phone on a private line (move on old news). if anything, you're hurting rupes with your mentality on how they are the only tool that people should have because others aren't made by the company, and so forth. you should stop while you're ahead (you've already made yourself look bad), like i said many on here feel the same way. maybe i should sell my "other" polishers (not good enough) and buy what you use, with that make you happy? then we can agree on everything because anyone who disagrees with you are wrong. perhaps you're on the rupes payroll? there's plenty of reputable brands out there that suits everyone...

10. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Dislikes Ronin47 disliked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

not evasive at all, if one doesn't pick up the phone on a private line (move on old news). if anything, you're hurting rupes with your mentality on how they are the only tool that people should have because others aren't made by the company, and so forth. you should stop while you're ahead (you've already made yourself look bad), like i said many on here feel the same way. maybe i should sell my "other" polishers (not good enough) and buy what you use, with that make you happy? then we can agree on everything because anyone who disagrees with you are wrong. perhaps you're on the rupes payroll? there's plenty of brands out there that suits everyone...
    Unlike you I only speak from experience and facts not Hate. I own Chinese DAS/Griots, Flex, Rupes and others. My word your heart is full of hate toward a polisher brand, what a nice guy.

12. Thanks KBsToy thanked for this post
    Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Dislikes VISITOR disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Unlike you I only speak from experience and facts not Hate. I own Chinese DAS/Griots, Flex, Rupes and others. My word your heart is full of hate toward a polisher brand, what a nice guy.
    you don't get it do you? i have many polishers (yes, a rupes at one time) as well as some others so i can say that i have experience with them. to say one is not as good (or on par) as another because it's not built by a company is ridiculous. the GG6 is one of the most reliable (proven track record) and best polishers for the money. so it's not worthy because GG doesn't make it as well as their BOSS polishers? c'mon man. just because they don't personally make it doesn't mean it's not of high quality like any other. IIRC, a member on here opened one up and there were top notch components/internals inside. drawing something out (a whole system) and choosing what goes inside (quality internals/components) makes a big difference than it just being built at a particular place only. flex 3401 is obsolete too right (btw, i've had mine since they first came out and will never part with it)? if they started to make them in china, would they not be as high quality even if they used quality internals/components? hate in my bones, please stop with that word. you are only making yourself look worse with this on going bashing of my character which you know nothing about. chill out...

14. Dislikes Ronin47 disliked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

you don't get it do you? i have many polishers (yes, a rupes at one time) as well as some others so i can say that i have experience with them. to say one is not as good (or on par) as another because it's not built by a company is ridiculous. the GG6 is one of the most reliable (proven track record) and best polishers for the money. so it's not worthy because GG doesn't make it as well as their BOSS polishers? c'mon man. just because they don't personally make it doesn't mean it's not of high quality like any other. IIRC, a member on here opened one up and there were top notch components/internals inside. drawing something out (a whole system) and choosing what goes inside (quality internals/components) makes a big difference than it just being built at a particular place only. flex 3401 is obsolete too right (btw, i've had mine since they first came out and will never part with it)? if they started to make them in china, would they not be as high quality even if they used quality internals/components? hate in my bones, please stop with that word. you are only making yourself look worse with this on going bashing of my character which you know nothing about. chill out...
    You bashed your own character Hater. You did this all on your own. You can’t say you didn’t have this long time coming.

16. Dislikes VISITOR disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You bashed your own character Hater. You did this all on your own. You can’t say you didn’t have this long time coming.
    sorry not everyone agrees with what you negatively have to say about others (brands as well). lol, you are quite the gentleman yourself and many have already noticed and it's not in a good way...

18. Dislikes Ronin47 disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!

I haven't had a great deal of time on the forum of late but Wow! Really? VISITOR a 'hater'? I haven't been here as long as some but I have spent a fair amount of time on AGO & it doesn't take all that long to figure out the true contributors & the good from the bad. Now I don't know VISITOR personally or even know his actual name but I'll be dammed if he's ever come across as a 'hater' in any post I have ever read. To be honest - I would go the complete opposite & say VISITOR has always come across as a down to earth chap who is a great active contributor to the AGO forum.

In another 'Wow' moment of this thread - Really Todd@RUPES? That response has blown me away to the point of being saddened & embarrassed for you.

Lets all just polish paint how we want, with what we want & get the results we want.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

20. Thanks VISITOR thanked for this post
    Dislikes Todd@RUPES, Ronin47 disliked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast