autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mike Phillips

Re: Windsor, New Jersey - June 22nd & 23rd - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

Quote Originally Posted by asalesagent912 View Post

Hey Mike im seriously thinking about attending this class..
    just curious about how many students attend this class.
    actually how many before it gets sold out?
    Most of my classes are 15 to 20 people.

The thing with the roadshow classes is at least 15 people are not signed up 30 days out from the date of the class we cancel.

As I posted above, management is not going to approve the funds to ship out 2 full pallets of tools, extension cords, pads, microfiber towels, etc. until we hit the 15 people threshold.

People been asking me to bring our class on the road for YEARS now.... and now we're doing it. So it's time to for everyone to pony up to the table.

Also just to note, in ALL my classes, we have 2 cars for every tool set we cover this way EVERYONE gets tons of hands on time. I document this I all my write-ups. I just posted fresh pictures here of a class at Autogeek.

Pictures & Comments from the September 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class

And just the picture count alone for this thread is unheard of. Try to find ANY class anywhere that so completely and fully documents everything you get to do....

323 Pictures - Autogeek's Hands-On Roadshow Detailing Classes!

And not so much for your but for anyone reading this into the future, I also document all the tools and "stuff" we pack in for our classes. The pictures tell the story,

Packing up for the Autogeek Roadshow Class in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 12th & 13th

Here's just 3 pictures from the above article I wrote - more pictures showing so much more stuff that is packed...

These are not get-togethers....

These are the real deal.

I hope you attend, I love teaching these classes and I promise you'll learn a lot and you'll also have a lot of fun. That's how these classes roll.

And I also promise you that you won't be sitting in a chair listening to me talk.... you'll be up and moving and working and learning.

:
    )

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Windsor, New Jersey - June 22nd & 23rd - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

count me in mike, cant wait very cool you booked a slot in new jersey this is awesome !!! I also will share with local car clubs in the area

3. Thanks RDZL1 thanked for this post
    Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by axel06 View Post

count me in mike, cant wait very cool you booked a slot in new jersey this is awesome !!!

I also will share with local car clubs in the area

Thanks Axel...

You're a great walking talking Ambassador for our classes as you know first hand just how hands on they are...

5. Likes axel06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Mike, cant wait

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

People been asking me to bring our class on the road for YEARS now...

If this class is in driving range, get signed up early. It cost a lot of money to ship everything out to an offsite location and it also takes a LOT of planning on our part and on the part of our host.

So now is the time to get signed up. There's an incentive to sign-up early and you only have to attend one of the days of the two day classes. You can attend both days, that's up to you.

People been asking and even bugging me to bring our incredible hands-on class to their state for years and now that we're doing it we need people to sign up and sign up early to take advantage of the $100.00 store credit.

8. Thanks RDZL1 thanked for this post
    Likes axel06 liked this post
    Mike Phillips

***Bump***

This class is now 17 days away.

Only a few spaces left on both Friday and Saturday....

Call Andre to reserve your space before this class sold out.

1-800-869-3011 x244

10. Likes axel06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

cant wait we gunna have a blast !!!!!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by axel06 View Post

cant wait we gunna have a blast !!!!!
    It will be great see you again Axel!

Andre is joining me for this class too!

Mike Phillips

***Update****

This class is SOLD OUT!

If you really want to go you can call Andre and be put on the waiting list in case anyone cancels

Andre

1-800-869-3011 x244

See everyone in a few weeks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123