autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Final updates on the goings on WAY down South.

That's what I'm talkin about, Shop looks Fantastic! I'm glad to hear your mom has stabilized and that you're doing alright. Now check your email and let's try to figure out Detail Fest.

2. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TMQ View Post
    Holy Moly! Now that is a really top drawer setup!!! Maybe I'll grow up and be like you. That, Aaryn, is a first class operation!

Love how you touched on the different cars plus the shop development all in one smooth thread. This is good stuff here!

I am very impressed.

And lastly---take care of yourself first! We here at AGO need you around!!

Tom
    Thanks Tom.

Haha, don't do it! Well at least, don't grow up too much anyhow. We are pretty happy with how the shop has come together & yes! I will take it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmb5450 View Post
    Aaryn, I am glad business is going well for you. That is a great looking shop and something to be very proud of. Keep up the great work. I love that picture of the Jag!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    Cheers Dmb5450.

We are indeed proud my friend, thank you for the kind words. I like that picture of the Jag too, actually - it was a very nice example all round to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin at Final Inspection View Post
    First off let me send my well wishes and prayers to your mom. Also take care of yourself and don't be afraid to take some time off for yourself and family. If your clients respect you and your craft they will understand. I finally took the past week off here for Thanksgiving. It was much needed and although fun I am glad to get back at it today.

Your shop is stunning! Congrats on getting in there and cranking out some sweet stuff! We do get the Chevy Colorado and GMC Caynon here in the states. I have actually had my eyes on one for a bit but due to my car addiction I can't make up my mind on what I want to buy! HAHA.

Congrats brother and keep doing your thing!
    Thank you Justin.

Thank you for the thoughts for my Mum mate, means a lot.

Ahh, so you do get the Colorado. This model is a great little truck, the reiews are fantastic & they sell very well down here. The shop has turned out pretty nice huh, if you're ever down this side of the planet be sure to come by!

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    That is a sweet looking shop you have done! The work with the cars you have done is top notch! Fun to follow your progress at your new shop and best of luck!

Hope that your mom gets well and get thrue the cancer. And take care of your self and listen to your body.

Best regards Tony
    Thanks Tony.

Will do my friend. Nothing like a trip to the emergency department to get ya back in line. Thank you, it is pretty cool opening the doors at the shop in the mornings, the feedback locally has been fantastic.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

4. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul A. View Post
    First off, well wishes sent to your mum and family. You will all be in my prayers. Hard work, especially perservering through the turbulent times, pays off.

That is an absolutely BRILLIANT setup and shop. I wish you all the luck in the world with it!

And Benjamin hauling around the tile and mallet is the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time!

Keep pluggin' my friend.
    Thank you Paul.

I will pass on your kind words to Mum.

Thanks buddy, I'm pleased you like the shop, we're pretty stoked with it. Hahaha, yup! Benjamin must've carried that mallet & tile around for over three hours straight! I tried negotiating with him so as I could use the mallet but he wasn't giving it up for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    Healing prayers for your Mum and the best thoughts to you and your family. Your hard work shows very well in your post. Thank you for letting the rest of us see it.
    Cheers RTexasF.

My pleasure my friend, & thank you, thank you for the thoughts for Mum.

Quote Originally Posted by DetailKitty View Post
    OMG what an incredible shop!!!!!!!
    Well done!

I send prayers and well wishes to your Mum and strength to you all. Hang in there and remember to leave time for yourself and family.
    Thank you Monica.

I am certainly working on the time situation. Thank you for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Sorry to read about your mom, bud. As a guy who lost his dad to cancer, you have my fullest well-wishes for her to beat the hell out of that awful disease.

And I don't even know what to say about the new shop except WOW!!!!!!

Now THAT is a SHOP!!

Awesome update & pics as always, Aaryn. Very happy for you, my man!!
    Thanks Paul.

Yeah, cancer sux huh. Sorry about your Dad my friend. My Mum dedicated the last 20 years to caring for the elderly, & she put her heart & soul into each & every person she cared for. In those last 20 years I only recall her having three half days off - one when my Dad passed away, another for his funeral & one for My sweet Daughters funeral. A truely inspirational person & one of the least deserving people to suffer from this horrible disease.

Haha, nice! I'm pleased you like our shop Paul, you're welcome here anytime mate.

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    Aaron, i hope the best for You and your Mum in that both of you recover fully well and get back on track. nothing but the best for your business as well...
    Thank you my friend.

I hope so too mate. Thank you for the support. I'm all good, I must admit - I did go straight back to work as soon as I was allowed to leave the hospital. Took the warning shot pretty seriously though.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    That's what I'm talkin about, Shop looks Fantastic! I'm glad to hear your mom has stabilized and that you're doing alright. Now check your email and let's try to figure out Detail Fest.
    Don, thank you Brother.

You have played a BIG part in all of this for quite some time & I thank you.

I'm happy you like the shop mate. There's always a Flex with your name on it shall you venture this far South.

Aaryn NZ.

Post Thanks / Like

Very clean..and alongside others, well wishes to your mom and the family. GL with it all.

8. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedeck View Post
    Very clean..and alongside others, well wishes to your mom and the family. GL with it all.

Thank you Inthedeck.

Appreciate the feedback & well wishes.

Aaryn NZ.

10. Likes Inthedeck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Justin at Final Inspection View Post
    First off let me send my well wishes and prayers to your mom. Also take care of yourself and don't be afraid to take some time off for yourself and family. If your clients respect you and your craft they will understand. I finally took the past week off here for Thanksgiving. It was much needed and although fun I am glad to get back at it today.

Your shop is stunning! Congrats on getting in there and cranking out some sweet stuff! We do get the Chevy Colorado and GMC Caynon here in the states. I have actually had my eyes on one for a bit but due to my car addiction I can't make up my mind on what I want to buy! HAHA.

Congrats brother and keep doing your thing!

Justin, we put some crosses through some days over the holiday period yesterday. Looking forward to a small break . . . . now I just have to stick to it.

Aaryn NZ.

Post Thanks / Like

. . . A couple more pictures I couldn't get to download the other day.

A Jaguar in for some polishing work, super nice colour in person.

An SRT8 300C Chrysler with only 31,000km's on the clock, a regular client & one who I look forward to seeing a few times every six months. From England, lives the summer there & lives our summer here in New Zealand too.

Volkswagen Tiguan R-line. I must say - I didn't give it much thought but I am loving the reflection of the chequered floor in the paintwork of the cars.

Not something you see everyday. An M635csi BMW, a nice example in for some polishing work, kinda loved this car.

Aaryn NZ.

13. Likes SWETM, mc2hill, Inthedeck, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

* Just a quick update *

So far the shop has been open for two weeks & two days. Other than the people in the know, we hadn't broadcast that we had moved & are open for business until a Facebook post on Monday evening (Wednesday morning now) & the response has been fantastic. Product sales have been quite steady, obviously not Autogeek sales figures but for a small town & with word only just making its way out there, we are happy to date.

Everything else is working nicely, it appears I have put things away pretty much where I wanted to, & the shop is running pretty efficiently. One more set of hands would be great & for now, my gorgeous Wife helps out where she can but another full time staff member is inevitable.

So far so good team.

Aaryn NZ.

15. Likes Diner, SWETM, Inthedeck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

GREAT to hear that, Aaryn!

17. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast