autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Reaply Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coat over original first coat

Hello everyone.

I did all prep as recommended prior applying Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coat, my concern is that I miscalculated the amount left on the syringe to finish the whole car. To at least cover most of the car, I applied the ceramic coat with a considerable smaller amount on the applicator pad compared with the already done on the first panels, all some parts of the car were coat at all (wheels, front and rear bumper). I reorder another syringe to finish the job.

My questions is, can I reapply a new coat to the panels that weren't covered with a correct amount of the product?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reaply Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coat over original first coat

I apologize in advance, no malice intended with my response. The language used here is a little confusing. I won't critique it but I can say nothing more then "You should be fine - so yes".

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reaply Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coat over original first coat

Quote Originally Posted by mwoolfso View Post
    I apologize in advance, no malice intended with my response. The language used here is a little confusing. I won't critique it but I can say nothing more then "You should be fine - so yes".
    No problem at all. English is not may main language, and also I used my cellphone to open this thread which is more prone to typing errors. But thanks anyway for your response.

Adding a little more detail to my concern regarding adding a second coat to some of the panels of my car. My problem was that I miscalculated the amount of product provided in syringe and after completing around 70% of the car, there wasn't product left in the syringe to evenly apply the product to the rest of car. To finished the task I just reorder a second syringe of Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coat and wanted to know if I can apply a second coat without problems over the 30% of the panels so the ceramic coating is evenly distributed on 100% of the car.