I'm looking at giving my Chevrolet a wax this next week. I have done it before when it was heavily swirled and I used the M105 M205 M7 and then a liquid wax or paste (I cant remember as it was some time ago 2 yr) Looking at the paint now it is definitely less swirled than it was before so I am thinking that I will be able to skip the m105 and possibly start with the m205 on either a yellow or orange pad LC.

Now after the m205 am I able to go directly to a liquid paint sealer or would you guys go with a step in between the m205 and the sealer? If so what would you use? Pads? I have never used a paint sealer before.

Best products available at the local retail stores?

I am not looking so much for the shine as I am looking for the protection as it is a daily driver and spends a good amount of time outside parked for work near an airport.

I am willing to pick up another bottle of something if I have to.

On hand I have: M105, M205, M7 M26 wax(liquid), Deep crystal wax (liquid), mothers carnuba (paste), and Megs NXT Tech Wax (Paste)

I will be applying with DA on white paint with LC pads.

Thank you guys for some input. I have been out of the detailing world for a little bit but finally have some time to give my cars a little TLC.