Sign-up - Extreme Makeover - May 10th, 2012 ***Live Broadcast***
On Thursday night, May 10th
I'll have 2 SIV's
or Special Interest Vehicles
here at Autogeek that we're going to machine polish and if you
want to learn more about machine polishing paint then you're welcome to join us.
- Lew's 1947 First Series Pick-up (Custom Hotrod Roadster)
- Louie's 1986 Porsche 928 (All original paint)
Thursday, May 10th, 2012 Time:
5:00pm to 10:00pm Autogeek's Garage 7744 SW Jack James Drive Stuart, FL 34997 Mapquest Driving Directions Goal
The goal of these events is to give people a chance to:
- Try out products they may have never used or even known about.
- Learn the correct technique for applying and removing specific products or using different tools.
To attend and participate with this project you must be a member of our forum and reply to this thread
If you're not a member, click here to register
and "yes" it's free to join our forum. Here's an article I wrote with pictures
that show you what to do if you run into problems registering. How To Register with the Autogeek Discussion Forum
If you have problems registering call us at 1-800-869-3011
and ask for Nick or Mike and we'll help you to process your registration.
If you're new to discussion forums
and don't know how to [REPLY]
to a thread, then look at the pictures in the below thread. How to Start a New Thread & How to Reply to a Thread Sign-up List
1. Mike Phillips - Of course I'll be here!
2. Louie - TV Show Guest from episode 2 with Sam Memmolo & Dave Bowman
3. Lew - TV Show Guest from episode 9 with Bruno Massel
(Not aired yet)
4. Adam aka Harleyguy
5. Steve aka Indy
6. Scott aka courtsider
7. Joel aka jamores23
8. Rene aka Rencor
9. Kyle aka Ryncarzk
10. Robert aka Impressions
15. Lou's 1947 First Series Chevrolet Pick-up Louie's All-Original 1986 Porsche 928 This is going to be a fun night! The door to the right of the garage door is the entrance to our TV Studio, my red Jimmy is usually parked right in front of the entrance door.